• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wall of Water {RP}

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles blushed. "Aw... Thanks. I try to be friends with lots of Pokemon." Bubbles replied. "I think I'm starting to remember what happened. I remember being hit... with something... I don't remember what it was though." Bubbles notice that the sun was starting to go down. "I think we need to find a place to sleep now." Bubbles didn't know what lived in the jungle, but there could be dangerous things in there, so he wanted to be safe while he slept.

“You were hit? That sounds bad,” Tama murmured, hardly noticing the Pokémon’s blush. “Tama remembers doing something bad, but Tama can’t remember what...” A strange sense of sorrow (or, maybe regret) emitted from the little ‘Pikachu’ for a moment; a strange occurrence considering her general demeanor.

Upon hearing Bubbles’ suggestion, she nodded her fake head. “Ah, of course! It should be nice and comfortable- and with a lovely view! Though it might be difficult to find such a place, so perhaps... Tama and Froakie could try to find a cave? It will be safe from danger!” The girl squeaked, excited to find a temporary home for the moment.

Charles wasn't exactly too keen on having the "Pikachu" fix him up after hearing the last part of her brief speech. He absorbed more water from the ground with his feet while wondering if there was any hope of his trainer finding him after having no sign of him ever since he washed up ashore on the island. It was almost impossible to express his bottled grief in front of the others since he was made into a soulless fighter according to the drenched, but opened folder full of some scattered, waterproof pages around it near the shore. The red stamp labeled as top secret in big bold letters on the first page of the folder got his attention, as he scurried towards the folder and examined the page; almost as if he was reading for the first time in his life. Upon closer inspection, the page still on the folder read:

PROJECT REF

SPECIMEN: UNKNOWN
THREAT LEVEL: SEVERE
ATTACK TYPE: PRIMARILY HAND TO HAND COMBAT OR IMPROVISED WEAPONS/FIREARMS
RESISTANCES: EXPLOSIVES, PHYSICAL TRAUMA, FIRE, PREDICTABLE ATTACKS
VULNERABILITIES: ANALYSIS IS IMPOSSIBLE DUE TO SUBJECT BEING HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE FOR ANALYSIS
GENERAL: ORIGINALLY DEVELOPED AS A RELENTLESS FIGHTER TO ABSORB AND DISH HUGE AMOUNTS OF DAMAGE TO ANYONE WITHOUT QUESTION. SUBJECT MOSTLY DOCILE UNTIL PROVOKED. WHEN PROVOKED, SUBJECT AGGRESSIVELY CHASES DOWN TARGETS AND CONSTANTLY ATTACKS UNTIL PUT DOWN OR NO TARGETS REMAIN.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I couldn't see any caves from up on that tree." Bubbles croaked. "Well then again, my eyes won't let me see very far." Bubbles tried to think of a solution. "We could go look for one, but I think it would be better to make a shelter than to go off to find a cave." Bubbles pointed to the pond which he ate at. "Maybe over there would be a good location." Bubbles just wanted to be able to get food easier.

The lizard Pokémon was acting very strange- Tama looked around at it, slightly worried for its wellbeing, so shouted back, “Let Tama know if you are needing anything!”

Tama also noticed that yes- her plan was quite far-fetched. She nodded her faux head. “Okey dokey! Tama isn’t the smartest- can you tell Tama how Tama can help?”

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I'm not entirely sure." Bubbles croaked. "I think we'll need sticks and stuff to make a shelter. Lets head over to the pond to see what we can find." Bubbles started to head over to the pond, trying to find large enough sticks to make a good shelter. While Tama wasn't looking, Bubbles quickly caught another bug, because he was still hungry.

Beep to a faceful of wet sand. He struggled, finding he was almost completely submerged in the sand. He felt a breeze on his antennae, so he figured they were poking out of the ground. He struggled more, hoping that the disturbance of the sand would attract something. Beep noticed he was running out of air, so his reaction was to make a "peep!" sound, and start frantically change the color of his leaf-antennae.

Tama wondered why Bubbles kept eating things so quickly, and trying to hide from her when he did, but she didn’t say anything. “Okay!” the Mimikyu chided in her usual cheery manner, hopping over to the pond. She scouted out a few sticks and began to levitate them into a neat pile.

“Um... don’t look,” Tama said nervously- because, like Bubbles, she had something she didn’t want him to judge her for; her creepy shadow claw. Hopefully he wouldn’t see it.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles did see the weird shadow claw thing, but thought nothing of it. He wasn't one to judge others like that. It was a bit creepy for Bubbles, but he didn't care. He found some sticks and tossed them into the pile. "I remember going on a camping trip with my trainer once, and we forgot a tent, so we made a shelter. We put a big stick in a tree for support, and then I helped by adding lots of small sticks for stability and protection." The frog pokemon croaked, as his Frubbles puffed up. He grabbed some and put it on a stick. "I can use my Frubbles as a sort of glue. We can stick the smaller sticks together with it." Bubbles smiled, as he attempted to lift a big stick to be the main stick, but failed.

Tama began to place the sticks in a formation, by a tree- just as Bubbles has said- holding them in place with her creepy hand and trying to keep her fake head out of the way. This resulted in some very strange formations for a Pikachu to make. “Tama will hold the sticks for you,” the Mimikyu states, “and Froakie, you will glue them in place! Tama will levitate not over when we run out.”

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
The shelter looked a bit nice. He took some of his frubbles and glued the sticks together, and to the ground for extra stability. He moved some sticks out of the way so that he could make an entrance. He wasn't quite sure if it had enough space for the both of them to sleep in, but it looked big enough. "This is looking nice. It seems fit for a shelter." Froakie croaked.

Beep was running out of air quickly. He didn't even know where he was. he just wanted to get out of this pit. He struggled more, flashing colors left and right. He could see a bit of sky if he pushed to one side with both appendages, so he did that. The sand was pushed aside, revealing some leaves, before quickly going back to its original position. Suddenly, he had an idea. He pushed the sand aside and used Screech to get some attention vocally. Unfortunately, his screeching led to sand in his mouth, making it even harder to breathe. He flashed the antennae more, noticing the consciousness slipping away.

“It’ll be okay... we’ll just have to huddle real close!” Tama said, when suddenly a horrible, high pitched screaming cleaved the air, and the female jumped so much that her tail fell off. “Froakie, did you hear that? Tama’s going to help!!”

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh I heard that..." The frog pokemon was also startled by the jump. "Uhhh..." Bubbles didn't know what to do, but since Tama was already running off, Bubbles ran along, until he reached the beaches, trying to regain his breath. Bubbles called for Tama, as he tried to dig out what seemed to be a pokemon that was in the sand.

Tama turned as Froakie began to dig. Terrified, the Mimikyu took out her creepy claw and dig rapidly at the sand until it revealed a little leaf Pokémon. “Tama’s never seen anything like him either...” the girl murmured. She levitated him out of the ground, so he wouldn’t take in any more sand.

Beep felt something digging above him, so he helped. Or, at least, tried to. He dug, but then was lifted into the air. Beep was set down, and he took a second to get up. Once he did, Beep coughed up a comically large amount of sand, bent over, and apologized. "Urgh... s.. sorry..." He murmured, and sat down. He spat a few times and seemed better. "Sorry 'bout that," Beep apologized again, before looking up at the two who had saved him. Some blue frog, and another cloak-bearer. His antennae died down, to a nice tan-blue color matching the beach.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"No, you don't have to be sorry. I know it wasn't your fault to get trapped in the sand." Bubbles croaked. Bubbles kept wondering why more and more pokemon were waking up on the shore. He thought there must've been some kind of natural disaster. The last he could remember clearly was being in the water, and the water suddenly receding.

Altaria woke up on a unfamiliar island, she got up and looked around. In her head she thought, "Okay, this was fine she could just fly back." As Altaria tried to fly she noticed that her wing was broken. "Okay... well maybe there are other pokemon on this island!" Altaria thought. So she walked further on the island.

Beep realized this frog was not just any Pokemon, so he established a new lock on the Isolation Tower. "So. Where, uh, where are we?" he asked. "All I remember is, uh, is being on a boat in stormy weather." Beep added. Ah, the beauty and majesty of Iamar, the boat of the moon. Glorious luxury liner. Is what he overheard before getting on the boat. His trainer never told him anything.

“Tama doesn’t know where we are,” the Mimikyu muttered solemnly. “But it is a very beautiful island, Tama thinks. We should get off to sleep, probably!!” As always- and even without her tail- Tama was trying to stay positive in a dire situation.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I don't know where we are either." The Froakie croaked. "Well, since this situation is resolved, I'll leave now, I hope to see you later!" Bubbles then headed back to the make-shift shelter he made with Tama. The sun was starting to get lower and lower. Bubbles ate a bit, before crawling into the shelter, which was quite roomy, and prepared it for sleeping.

"Oh." Beep replied, looking around. Twilight. Beach setting, spare for the weird cloud on the ground. "Uh, yeah." He prepared a Grassy Terrain, before asking "Wait, there's a pre-existing, uhh, sleep? site?" he asked the pikachu. "Can I, uh, can I join?" Ugh. I hardly even know these 'mon! How could I ask to share the camping site? Beep was screaming at himself in his head, but on the outside, there was just a little twitch in the eye. That happens every time. Why do you do that?

Cloud walked throughout the island, soon she found a shelter that looked like someone made. "Great! Not only a shelter but there might be other pokemon here!" Cloud poked her head inside to see if other pokemon were inside. To her surprise there was a froakie inside. "Hi there!" she said.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"GAH!" The froakie was a bit startled by the flying-type Pokemon. Bubbles turned around. "Oh, hello there.." The small water type was still catching his breath. "What brings you to my tiny little shelter?" Bubbles wondered when Tama would come back. He was a bit weary of letting other Pokemon share the camp, because the shelter was small, only really designed for Bubbles and Tama, with a little extra room, and it would be kind of weird to sleep with a whole lot of Pokemon.

"Oh! I'm so sorry for scaring you," said cloud embarrassed. "Hi! i'm cloud, do you happen to know where we are?" asked cloud." I just remember getting hit by a tsunami, and waking up here."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I'm Bubbles. I forgive you." Bubbles croaked. "You just appeared out of nowhere. Anyways, no, I do not know where we are. Or how we got here." The little water type had finished removing rocks off the floor and putting leaves on the floor to make it comfortable. Bubbles didn't have to make a pillow, because he could use his Frubbles, but he did prepare a pile of leaves for Tama, who did not have soft and comfy frubbles. "I'm sorry, but I don't think you can stay in this shelter, if you were thinking about it. There was someone else who was going to sleep in here, and it's pretty small with me alone."

"Oh, i wasn't thinking about staying in here! I just wanted to see if there are other pokemon. I prefer staying in my own place. Anyways i will be going. Bye!" Cloud walked away.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles was getting bored of waiting for Tama, so he startled to fall asleep against the Pillow made out of Frubbles. It was cold, and uncomfortable, but he managed to fall asleep. All he dreamt about was food.

(Before the tsunami)
Frost relaxed on the beach, alone like normal. She was a free pokemon that the town all liked and took care of and none took ownership of her. Suddenly, a shadow enveloped the beach and swept in taking poor Frost to see.

Frost woke up from what seemed to be a bad dream. Rolling over, the Glaceon fell off a tree holding the pokemon off the ground. Her head was spinning, so when she saw the hut before her, Frost kinda fell down again. She was not used to that kinda water. "He-hello?" She called inside hoping to find someone.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Upon hearing voices, Bubbles woke up, slowly, and rubbed his eyes. It was almost dark outside. "Ugh..." Bubbles finally woke up. "W-w-who's there?" Bubbles crawled to the entrance of the small shelter to see a Glaceon. "O-h, g-good evening." Bubbles wasn't quite awake, though. "Wh-what brings y-y-ou here?"

Charles carefully examined the other pages of the folder and carefully organized them by their page numbers after reading the very last page the folder had. He saw a recorder and a casette that were both drenched and inoperable for the time being likely as a result of the prior incident. Despite them still having dozens of droplets on almost every side, there was something that caught his attention after reading the last page. The casette's waterlogged label read, "For Charles, Play me."

Having enough with the folder after uncovering the truth from the numerous lines of text and various pictures not suitable for even the toughest to witness, he decided to close the folder in a slight fit of rage right after retrieving the casette and recorder. He gave a slight groan of grief followed by a deep sigh, as he noticed that it was now getting as dark as the pitch black cage he recalled some time ago. His heart throbbed like the lead drummer of an elite band, as he fell to his knees and faintly said, "Z- Z- Z- Zep... h- he- hel- help... m- m- m- me..." A loud thud on the ground shortly followed after, shaking the nearby tree of berries in an almost unnoticeable motion. Betty lied on his chest, while the casette and recorder were weakly clutched with his cold, lifeless hands.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Even in his half-awake, groggy state, Bubbles heard a loud thump coming from the shoreline. "Not again..." Bubbles thought, as he got up. "I-I gotta go." Bubbles told the Glaceon, as he rushed (not really) to the shoreline to see that Charmander from earlier, lying there, lifeless. Upon seeing the motionless Charmander, he instantly woke up in shock. "Oh god." He muttered to himself in shock. "Are you alright?" Bubbles did not know any kind of health practices, or anything about medicine. Bubbles asked him again, still in shock. Bubbles did not know what to do.

Charles continued to lie on the sandy ground in spite of the frog-like Pokémon attempting to get him to respond to see if he was alright. Despite his body being as motionless as a doll, his tail was still slightly burning fine at a harmless temperature. It was almost impossible for him to snap out of his state of unconsciousness since the sudden withdrawal of adrenaline left his body being weaker than before for quite some time. He continued to lie still while his breathing was stable for the time being, but was almost unnoticeable to even a foot away.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
The small lizard pokemon looked fine, yet he wasn't moving. Bubbles knew a lot, but he didn't really know what being 'unconscious' was. The fire type looked fine, but Bubbles used some Frubbles to help heal some bruises he spotted, before starting to head back to his shelter, almost falling asleep. Halfway there, he collapsed. He was just too tired. He was now lying down sleeping in the jungle, open to being attacked...

Beep woke up to some more commotion on the beach. He stepped out of the little impromptu forest he'd made with Grassy Terrain, seeing two things. Some fire connected to a tail passed out with some folders an' stuff and that Froakie hopping away. He shuffled over to the flame, discovering a Charmander. The Charmander was passed out, so, naturally, he poked it a bit. Probably a bad idea. He heard some thud behind him, and it was the Froakie. Beep sighed and went over there. Next, to the sleeping frog, he noticed some lackluster shelter he presumed it built. He brought the Froakie outside the shelter using Grassy Terrain, and also improved it. some small trees to stabilize it (and add two new rooms), and some of the softest grass he could think of for the floor. Just a little thank-you for (at least trying to) save him.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles woke up, because of a bad dream. He was in his shelter, which he remembered that he collapsed in the forest. Strange... Bubbles rubbed his eyes so that he could see better. The shelter had multiple rooms! "T-tama, did you do this?" Bubbles forgot that Tama wasn't here, because he was half-awake.

Tama came back to quite a panic. She was extremely confused, so hopped over- all the Mimikyu had done was go for a walk and now, Froakie was on the floor and there were at least three othe Pokémon to keep track of. “Tama... Tama doesn’t know what’s going on! Did Froakie edit the shelter or something?” the girl asked, confused as all hell.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(I'm in the shelter, but ok...)
"Oh, hey Tama. I didn't touch the shelter, I think I passed out in the Jungle, and I woke up in here, with the shelter expanded, I'm not entirely sure what happened." Bubbles could sense the confusion, the same confusion that Bubbles had. "I just don't know what the heck happened, or what is happening." Bubbles crawled out to look at the shelter better.

(oh lord sorry)

The Mimikyu nodded. “Tama justs went for a walk... Tama thinks, maybe this island has strange magical properties? Or maybe one of the other Pokémon did it?” She murmured, quite unsure of what exactly was going on. But, she thought, with good luck like this, maybe they didn’t need to wonder why. “Maybe it’s a gift from Arceus!”