• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wall Of Water {Discussion}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, finished with my other character's bio. (Though I might be a bit slow because of the holidays and the unfortunate fact that I'm sick... drip...)

Name: His name is currently unknown.
Species: Clauncher / Water Gun Pokémon
Age: He is about the equivalent of a young adult, or roughly around 16 Years old.
Physical Description: Aside from looking like your normal, everyday Clauncher, he wears a small, pale pink cape that is behind his back. The cape goes down towards the first ending tip of his tiny tail. The cape has a rather peculiar emblem on it that can be seen when someone gaze is focused at his back. The emblem is the letter N in a shade of darkly black that has two dashes going through horizontally on the center area; along with a white circle on the letter's center area that has some gray spots over it.
Personality: [TBA in the RP, due to this changing after what happened.]
Other: He has a small camp set somewhere near the shoreline, though many newcomers that washed up from before are not likely to notice it.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
@CactusParty , this is kind of where I need to draw the line. You can't just drop a tree onto our shelter, basically murdering those that are inside. Just think before you act, the role-players representing the Pokemon inside the shelter aren't even online, they couldn't react to your posts.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Ok so I picked the rocks before I read that you guys did. I didn't noticed you posted because I was focused on my post. The live Pokemon was a weedle.

Name: "The Ghetto Weedle"
Species: Weedle
Age (In Human Years.): 4
Physical Description: Just a weedle.
Personality: super ghetto. super cool. super chill.
Other: he's gheeto and knows sweet dances moves.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
OOOOohhh. I thought you destroyed the actual shelter, and not a Weedle's little place. Okay. I'm sorry.

-In response to your 'ghetto' Weedle, just elaborate more on some of the details, and you'll be okay.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Ugh. @CactusParty . C'mon. First of all, we're in a shelter that you can't just see through, second of all, Bubbles isn't even leaning against Tama, third of all, we're in a severe storm. You can't just walk around like normal, the wind is definitely strong enough to blow anything small enough, including Weedles.

For the rest of us, ignore that post that @CactusParty made, because I'm voiding it, it doesn't count.

Thanks,
Froakie'sFrubbles.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
OH COME ON. I'm sorry for being kinda rude and nitpicky, but you have to post at least more than a couple of words in each post. I'm going to warn you now, if you can't follow the rules and guidelines I set, as well as the PokeCharms rules, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name:Cosmo a name he gave himself
Species: Bulbasaur
Physical description: a normalBulbasaur with the color of his eyes drained(basically his eyes have no color)
Personality: Depressed, ready to give up all hope
Other: usually refers to himself in third person.

Last edited:
Name: Warren
Species: Grovyle
Age (In Human Years.): 18
Physical Description: Warren has a kinda muscular physique that distinguishes him from other Grovyle.
Personality: Warren does anything with a face void of emotion. He believes that emotion is a hindrance from doing what has to be done in that moment.
Other: N/A

sSoul

Previously Swirled
How? HOW?!?!?!? Cosmo is literally in the middle of something, I can't do anything, like make him sleep until someone else posts. Oh wait I can edit.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
So, where is everyone at the moment? I'm planning on having Warren watch them for a while and sleep in, like, a nearby tree or something.
Two of us, Beep and I, are sleeping in hammocks on the side of a cliff. And Cosmo is at the top of this little mountain thing.

How? HOW?!?!?!? Cosmo is literally in the middle of something, I can't do anything, like make him sleep until someone else posts. Oh wait I can edit.
I just posted.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Who else thinks that Cosmo should wake everyone else up by throwing random objects? I think that would be funny.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yeah, I think that after Cosmo would get jealous and maybe he could evolve, but that seems unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.