• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wall Of Water {Discussion}

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Kinda was a hint that he was trying to force evolution, but it wasn't working properly as evolution can't be forced. Also did you make the text blue in purpose?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
How should Cosmo evolve then? Whenever, I imaginw that the blue sparks will turn into an inferno of energy and that's how he evolves but how. @BeepLettuceBee 's evolution makes sense but I don't see why Bubbles should evolve, lemme just check the story.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
How should Cosmo evolve then? Whenever, I imaginw that the blue sparks will turn into an inferno of energy and that's how he evolves but how. @BeepLettuceBee 's evolution makes sense but I don't see why Bubbles should evolve, lemme just check the story.

Well, he had kinda worked for it, not only in what happened in the RP, but also what has happened before the RP. He also just survived almost dying, so....

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Ok, lemme just wait until there is a situation where Cosmo could evolve after all Goku once said, "The power comes in response to a need, not a desire." He was referrng to Super Sayain, but Evolution in this case works.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I think you mean 'Charmander' and 'Appearance' but okay.

Make sure you:

-Write at least three or more sentences,
-Use proper grammar and spelling,
-And follow the PokeCharms rules.

Enjoy!

(Note: If you cannot follow these rules, I will ask you to leave.)
(I'm kinda being more professional, that's why I did this...)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I mean it's kind of obvious that you were accepted, but I'll say it again. 'You are accepted.'

(It's 'IMPROVE' and not 'APPROVE')

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
And...
Cut. That is not an acceptable post. I'm sorry for being a bit mean, but
A) You wrote in first person which is against the Pokecharms rules: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/

B) This kind of goes against the story, which was that a tsunami happened. We are in the middle of the island, and you should wash up on the beach, which you did, but you can't walk across half the island instantly.

This isn't the best first impression, but I'll give you a chance. Correct your post, and make sure to follow the guidelines next time and you'll remain in.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
@CosmicSouls , I like what you are doing, but this was a shelter made by the Pokemon and there aren't any rare candies there. Maybe somewhere in the forest? I dunno.

Levels kinda exist, but they kinda don't. We're kind of leaning towards the anime a bit.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh okay, then I'll change it so that Pokemon gathered them, but they forgot they were there is that okay?

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Uhhh... <sarcsasm> Makes sense! </sarcasm>

But that doesn't really make sense. Maybe just have them generally scattered around the forest around the shelter., all though they wouldn't really do much.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Ok chill mate(M8 if we could use text speak). Also I'm just trying to speak as if we did so people could just understand.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Uhhh, I'm pretty sure people know how rare candies work. Anyways, just make the rare candy scattered around, and then have Cosmos to search around for them.

Also what does 'If we could use text speak' mean?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Ok I did that, check for yourself. I mean that it is technically against the rules to use text speak as most of text speak is grammarly incorrect.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Text speak is basically stuff like Lol, Lamo, things that you would type while texting, you do have a phone right? :/

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oh no! I have been exposed!
*Sticks head in ground*

Take this:
Name: Cascada
Species: Dewott
Age (In Human Years.): 15
Physical Description: Normal Dewott, but way fluffier, and sort of attractive ♥
Personality: Kind of sassy, but not really. Like a typical human female teenager almost.
Other: N/A

Yay I has a second character now!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh...... Ok. But wait, I am really tempted to name my second Character Wanda cause I already got Cosmo, but I don't really now. Also is Cascade and Bubbles ya know gonna do the ol wink wink nudge nudge *click noise *whitsle

ahahahaaAaAhhns cough
tama will be heartbroken if bubbles leaves her
she absolutely loves him to bits
(not always a good thing with a mimikyu- *cough*let's snuggle forever*cough*

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Somehow I doubt that, also my second Character, may or may not be high key insane. Also low key Love triangle, I low key Love romance for some reason, plz kill meh, no not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.