• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wall Of Water {Discussion}

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I' googling it, I need answers, but if it' nasty I blame you. *looks it up WHAT THE 0TBTI9BZJSHSNJSUDBDNSHSNDHE8U27923IEEHJEHROREHE *shuts down

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At least Cosmo, Beep, Cece, and Wanda haven't been dragged into it yet, unless something happens, sorry my mind has been ruined, but mostly cause of M E M E S.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh sry and also I'v seen that your rules say no death but don't worry Cosmo will likely come back to being okay.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Yeah cause it doesn't seem reasonable to die of shock like that, because it's not like he has heart problems, he would probably be fine.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well the shock only made him pass out, he is dying cause of the negative energy that Tama is dispensing in her rage as it made the plants wither, so grass types in my mind are similar to plants.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh okay, but it may be a bit of a fight afterwards. Also Cosmo will likely be traumatized.

sorry...

tama might act as a sort of hidden bad guy for a bit, until they find out it’s her. she’ll basically be trying to fuck cascada over from the sidelines lol

what do you lot think about that

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wynaut? Also how do you think a near death experience will change Cosmo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.