• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Walking in the shadows (Closed Warriors RP!)

Should I keep this RP open to everyone when I'm done editting?

• Yes. You should keep it open to the other people(including who you follow)!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. You should keep it open to only people that you follow(vice versa)!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC: This rp thread wont be open for a while. Please, do not reply at the moment for this'll take some time. And I couldn't think of a title for this xD so I chose "Walking in the shadows". Violence and cursing are both allowed, so if you dislike that, don't worry. I'll make sure to let the others know to warn you when there is cursing or violence (and that goes for me as well). As said before, this will take some time, so please be patient while I work on this. I'll either allow only certain people or anyone...but for now, no one just yet. Any characters that have wings or magic will become realistic characters. That goes for me as well. So, for example, Raven wouldn't have wings or spells. If she dies, she dies. If a character of yours dies, don't worry. After a while, I might just let you ressurect your character. I will be editting for a while! It'll take time due to internet problems here! If you want one or more of you characters in this, start a conversation with me and you can tell me which character, a little about them and where you want them. Lets say, for example, you have a character named Cloudrunner. Ask me where you want him/her. Lets say you wanted him/her as a warrior of ThunderClan. I'll put in "Cloudrunner" beside "Warriors" under "ThunderClan". Beside the name, I'll type in what they look like and then their owner in brackets. For example:
Warriors: Cloudrunner- a white cat with dark grey paws and green eyes [NightRaven]. Thats how it'll work when I'm done editting.)
Thunderclan
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine cat:
Elders:
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:

WindClan
Leader:
Deputy
Medicine cat:
Elders:
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:

RiverClan
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine cat:
Elders:
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:

ShadowClan
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Elders:
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:

Loners/ Kittypets/ Rogues/ Other animals
Raven- A black furred cat with bright blue eyes and a scar over her left eye {
Loner} [NightRaven]

(OOC THE FIRST FEW PARAGRAPHS CONTAIN VIOLENCE! SKIP THEM UNTIL YOU SEE THAT IT HAS ENDED (It will say that in bold, dark blue letters!)!
BIC:
Something sat in a forest, its bright eyes glowing in the dark as it didn't move. Suddenly paws could be heard, hitting the ground. Claws began to shine in the moon light and multiple pairs of bright eyes were blazing with fury like a wild fire. Suddenly two cats stepped out and into the open, glaring at eachother, their eyes narrowed in fury. Suddenly, a furious yowl from both cats triggered a battle.

Many cats launched at eachother, biting each other and clawing them as well. A tabby with bright amber eyes attacked a ginger tabby with blue eyes. "You fools don't belong in this forest! ThunderClan will be mine to rule and your petty leader shall fall before me!" The brown tabby yowled. The ginger tabby hissed. "Not if all of ThunderClan is against you and has something to say about it! You can't just take a Clan for your own without much reason!" the ginger tom growled.

The brown tabby snapped at the ginger tom, barely missing his neck. The ginger tom slipped away from the brown tabby. "BrambleFlare, you cannot do this to ThunderClan! We trusted you and now you attack us? We should've known what you were plotting from day one!" the ginger tom yowled. Brambleflare smiled. "Oh, little Flamestorm...it was obvious! Your clan leader is just worthless! He wouldn't know the truth even if it came up to him and bit him!" Brambleflare sneered.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
. . .Clearly, someone has not read our rules - this is not how we RP around here. Signup nonsense does not belong anywhere within an actual RP thread. That's what the discussion boards are for.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.