AboutHello, there! I'm NightRaven! You can call me by any nickname you can think of, though~
So, you wish to learn about me, eh? Good luck!
- I'm not the greatest artist, of course: still have along way to go. Constructive criticism would be appreciated!
- I can't respond to everything very quickly because I'm on mobile (and with bad internet), along with living outside of this site and in reality. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- I roleplay. A lot. Feel free to start one up with me or ask me to join! It's rather likely for me to join, but I'll have to think about it. If I decline, please don't be upset in any way at me: I'm not a machine that will join every roleplay I am asked to join. (Also, if you do ask me to join and I do, I'd love it if I wouldn't be left behind! I sometimes have to leave! Again, I'm not a machine...)
- I am not taking requests anymore for now. Maybe later, but please, don't ask...
- I'm very friendly, so spark up a conversation whenever you want!
- Gravity Falls
- Steven Universe
- The Elder Scrolls
- Final Fantasy (XV)
- Assassin's Creed -for the most part...I guess-
- Wings of Fire
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson
- Markiplier (sometimes)
- Jacksepticeye (sometimes) -I don't watch Youtube that often, save for listening to music because I have nothing better to do -
- Lupisvulpes, Finchwing, +a load of other animators on Youtube
- The Game Grumps -again, I don't watch Youtube as much as I listen to music there-
- Every theme from Final Fantasy XV
- Listening to music because I can
Hope I get to know you sooner or later!Click to expand......
- Written Works
- Trainer Cards
- Likes Received
- Trophy Points
- Last Activity
- Mar 17, 2019 at 10:26 PM
- Aug 30, 2015
- February 9
- Alert to sounds
Sep 10, 2016 4 Likes
Jul 8, 2017 3 Likes
(Yes, I know, it took me such a long time to actually make a Pokemon story. Heh... Not even I can believe it! Anyways, a few weeks ago [like at least 5] I was thinking about Pokemon and how I could make a story out of it. I finally decided to use my idea for a story but I didn't have the region named. Well, the region is basically all of them combined, but, then again, without a name; I'll just go on without a name until I finally come up with one. In this story, characters will not use Pokemon moves, it'll just be like a normal battle; but some attacks may represent moves, however.) An Eevee has found herself in a different region where Pokemon roam without trainers. Little does she know, the region is split in half due to constant war between two sides; Dusk and Dawn. She wants to end the seemingly endless battle, but she feels powerless against them. Fighting constantly for what side she has chosen, she searches for an end to the war so the region may be at peace once more. Will she be able to end the war, or will it forever continue?Feb 28, 2016 508 words 4 Likes