• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Verum Region 2.0

What happened with me:

I was defeated by the boss of Team Equest, my Nidoran (Male) lasted a 3 rounds against an Aggron, some people defeated the Gym, and I learned a moral lesson, believe in my pokemons.

I know i'm weird but so heres my want to do .
I want maybe Alya to if Jemma lets her in the future.
learn about being a gym leader.

Oh thanks guys.
i just said i'm weird for another reason i didn't put..i think storm knows what it is.
hehe. also awesome...
Thanks guys.

Do not copy it. My dream is to become the champion, and then someone tries to defeat me, but my last pokemon would be Garchomp, and then he would mega-evolve. This would be my dream, then winning or losing would be really cool!

Name: Gabriel Nearen
Looks: Gabriel has long, black hair, he is pale. He wears black hoodie and black trousers. He is very tall, and he is always wearing his favourite black backpack
Background: Gabriel was born in Kanto, Lavender town. He always wanted to travel, so he had a lot of journeys. When he heard about new region, he travelled to it, how fast it was possible
Pokemon(partner):Chandelure
Pokemon(starter):Riolu