• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Verum Region 2.0

Name:Jork
Looks:Brown hair with a white band in the middle, is a little tall, has a green eye, wears a black jacket with a white shirt below, but usually wears the jacket closed. He wears a big blue pants and white shoes, but now they are Dirty and gray with a red line in the middle.
Background:He was born in johto, and always wanted to be a Trainer, even when he made 10, their parents talked to at least get to Seventh year, so when he got there, he heard about the Verum region, so he decided to go there.
Pokemon:Totodile,Nidoran(Male)
Pokemon that would be most liked for a starter:Gible

Okay, I'll just say one thing, @ Light Maskman, you can be removed from the thread, or the thread be closed. Then, I suggest releasing Charizard or something.

Last edited:
Can I already be at the Gym? If yes or no, what are the routes? I need to understand this region better.A map would be nice, it does not have to be literally a map, but only the landmarks would be better.

Well, as I said I captured Nidoran (Male), I just want a confirmation of this, OK, because I always need an OK, or I think it's not a cool thing to do, so if not, I delete the post if Yes, I'll put his information on my card.
About the Gible ... I thought it was just the pokemon that wanted more as an initial, so I need to change to my initial, because I do not want to have the Gible with initial, not here.

You can have all three of your Pokemon. You went to the lab already having totadile, got you gobble from the professor then caught your nidorino

Well ... if I could I would have it, but as for the battle, I would have to have a justification for the Gible not being there, right? And I know the perfect, or more reasonable, could be on the PC.

So towns of the Verum region!(not in order)
Plainson (ground)
Snowden
Greycliff (ghost)
New dale (water)
Steelhoof (steel)
Berrybloom(the lab was here)
Sweetsing(fairy type)
Drakton (dragon)
Redfir (flying type)
Yellowleaf (fighting type)