• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Verum Region 2.0

Look, I know I'm new and you guys are already very old on the site, but for all my education, I do not like controlling my pokemon. As I said, he's mine, so I know if it's best to hit it or not. Of course most of the time he'll hit him, but still having someone controlling my pokemon like, '' Tyranitar, use Mega Punch! '' Kold said while Tyranitar attacked Gyarados. This is annoying, and does not make sense. If someone does not call, okay, I do not care, but I do not like it. I always do the right thing, but still, I know what's best for My Pokemon.

Yeah sorry.
i believe that a Cyndiquil and you will die before you catch that charizard.
just saying. if i'm harsh i'm sorry but i'm telling the truth not ever gonna happen even with smokescreen.

So heres what happen Cyndaquil was K.O. by Charizard and Chojin was about to be attack by Charizard but Chojin roll out of the way and Charizard went smashing into a boulder knocking it out and then Chojin use a Great Ball on Charizard