• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Unova Under Attack!

L'loyd dismounted the canoe and let it float downstream. He returned Maga, and himself and Zoro entered the sewer. All of a sudden a Galvantula jumped from the roof, Zoroark pounced at it and knocked it against a wall, after fighting for a brief moment. Then when the group started to recognize him and vice-versa a Skarmory dive-bombed them with spikes,"Hey you! In the sky come and fight us on the ground!" L'loyd threatened as he released his Ninetails. "Oh yeah, sorry for sneaking up on y'all, I just wanted to make sure you weren't Plasma goons or anything, but let's deal with this guy first, before he blows our cover" L'loyd replied to Vincent.

Tanner looked at the Skarmory and noticed nothing was on its back."hmmm..... it looks like it is acting on its own!" he said to his Floatzel rechecking what he saw. Floatzel got into a defensive stance and got ready for a fight. "Wait Floatzel, it is not attacking us or the group. Is there something somewhere commanding it? Maybe it has a ear chip or something along those lines?" Tanner theorized to him self. Hearing this Floatzel calmed down but was still watched the armored bird hover there. Tanner wrote something down in a journal before walking over to the back of the group. Floatzel scurried after Tanner as he moved away from the front of the group.

Drops of water echoed through the Castelia Sewers. A man wearing almost all black walked aimlessly through the dark pathway wearing a black satchel at his side. His name was Shinto. Shinto came to a closed off area and sat down against a nearby wall, "Go check for me, would you?" he requested to what seemed like no one. The area was blocked off by large wooden planks and a "Do Not Enter" sign. Shinto sat in silence before sensing a shift in the atmosphere, "Well," he began, "Is it safe?" without a word, Shinto stood, before turning around and walking back down the pathway. As Shinto continued he noticed some people with a Skarmory facing them. Shinto quickly ran behind a corner turning his head, slightly enough to see what was happening, "Team Plasma," he muttered, "Go find us another exit." Shinto once again spoke to nothing present or near him and waited.

Wolf stepped forward, longing for a bit of action. Unfortunately, neither of his Pokémon had a move that could target a Pokémon from a distance, the only move that could hit an airborn Pokémon being his Nuzleaf's ineffective Razor Leaf. Wolf, frustrated with being unable to do anything in this situation, shuffled around, trying to come up with ideas. He felt another presence, one that was unaccounted for. He lloked around, peeking into the sewers. He could've sworn he heard something, but decided to let it go.

"I'll cover your entrance into the sewer! Flareon, use Smokescreen!"

At his orders exactly; The Flareon puffed out a cloud of Black smoke and soot before Vincent covered his mouth with his elbow, breathing short and hard at the risk of breathing in toxic smoke. They would need to get down there quick if they wanted to make it safe and without being spotted. Flareon could only keep the smoke up for so long before the rivers fog and air current strips it away. Vincent waited for his signal to be called into the sewers.

"Everybody, Let's get out of here! that smoke screen cant be good for lungs, not to mention that if that Skarmory is Plasma then they know where we are! let's go!" L'loyd commanded to they group, beginning to run towards them. Ninetails, aiming at the Skarmory charged up a flamethrower and blasted it at it, " Dear Acrecus! What are you doing!" L'loyd yelled as the flamethrower ignited built-up methane gasses and sent Ninetails and L'loyd flying, not to mention drawing the attention of everyone. L'loyd landed on the spikes Skarmory set up and struggled to get up, "Everyone Run!",

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
" Skarmory make sure you don't get hit by that and counter-attack them with the Hyper Beam let's see how they can deal with a bad situation." Skarmory sees the flamethrower then flies to the side avoiding it then the counter uses Hyper Beam at the Nine-Tails then hovers near L'loyd looking at him with a Sharp glare then flies away.

"L'loyd! Let's go, hurry up!" Vincent yelled. "So much attention is on us, come on!"

Vincent waited to see if the man was going to hurry. They were running out of time before every team plasma member would be onto them again and things would loop all over again. He wasn't worried about the smokescreen affecting their display as dark smoke at night is practically invisible until it's literally on you. If the man didn't hurry up, things could get a lot worse.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
In Nimbasa city, an ancient well fed man in an fine tailored suit and white button shirt plodded around. He was accompanied by a man of similar style, but he did not stand out as much.

"We have recieved news of an attack on the settlement in Pinwheel Forest." The junior old man said to the clearly older and superior one. This man was younger than his leader and his voice was almost like a whisper. After all, there was always the risk a Team Plasma sympathiser would hear them and catch onto their plans.

"Keep your voice down." The Baron ordered. The younger man was well aware of the older's superior status and large amounts of money in his wallet. The Baron was well known across the land. The strange thing, was that he was never approached by Team Plasma, given that having him on their side could be key to winning this 'war.' Alabastar continued with his strict discipline. "We don't want them to hear us."

"What should we do?" The junior asked.

"Prepare a helicopter for Castelia. I'll see to it from there."

"Yes lord." The junior and the Baron walked into an alleyway and the junior dialed a number on his walkie talkie. He spoke to a rough voice who was working in Millstraton City. "We need a heli pronto." The junior said.

"Will do. Anything for Baron Silverspire." The voice answered.

The two of them rushed to the more country like route to the east where a helicopter took them. They landed in Castelia City on top of a skyscraper.

"I'm going alone from here." The Baron said confidently. "I will go past the bridge and then into the forest."

--------------------

Jason Chronicles and Brycen wandered into Castelia City from the north. They had heard of the reports of the attack in Pinwheel forest. The media had covered it as if traitors had been finally uncovered and the 'rebels' were putting up resistance. They had tried to paint a picture of the organisations as hurting the innocent. Of course, Brycen believed none of it.

Riley turned at the sound of an explosion and cursed. She kneeled beside L'loyd, checking for burns or harsh punctures, before grabbing him by the shoulders in an attempt to help him up. His size advantage on her didn't make it easy. "You people and your Fire-types," she grunted in a sorry attempt at humor.

-

Mika shook her head. "Between the fires, rain, and darkness, it was close-range visibility only for the most part." She told her. "Even my Swellow couldn't see much below the smokeline."

She thought back to those captured. She definately didn't envy them. Valerie was known to be particularly effective in her execution of orders. If those trainers knew anything, Mika was almost certain that her superior would find out what it was. Her fist clenched once before relaxing, and she crossed the room to the open door of the small bathroom. "I'm going to clean up a bit," she murmured.

Shinto stared at the trainers and moved back as the explosion occured, "They're dead," he muttered before feeling a slight shift in the atmosphere, "Did you find an exit?" he asked, "Well where is it." Shinto's eyes flared with anger as he turned to the dark corridor, "It's their own damn fault for getting caught!" he yelled out, his voice carried down the tunnel before he finally realized what he had done. Shinto turned only to see the trainers fleeing the explosion scene, "There, see they were fine," Shinto muttered, "Fill the tunnels with Smog," Shinto watched as slowly various tunnels aside from his own and some others were filling up with a think cloud of poisonous gasses, "If Team Plasma gets in, they'll be looking down those tunnels first," Shinto opened his satchel to reveal some green and black Pokeballs called Dusk Balls, he threw one into the air, releasing a lanturn-like Pokemon with a purple flame, "Lampent you'll be my guide, dim your flame a bit." The Pokemon nodded as it's purple flame became smaller, "Come on, I need to know where this other exit is," Shinto called out as he and his Lampent walked into the darkness.

"We are we here again?" Jason asked. His voice was extremely rough and hardened, due to his dark background.

"To-er...find out about the resistance..." Brycen looked around and looked back at Jason. "I think your real parents visited this city...I've been on their trail for weeks now."

"How can you go on what i've said?"

"You know...your case...isn't so wierd...it happened to me. But I was able to find my parents...eventually before they died. Listen, kid. I'll find out what happened to yours. But first, we need to join up with the organisation."

Two Team Plasma grunts were leaning to a pillar as part of the structure of one of the many cafes. They smiled in their black uniform. They saw Brycen's costume and easily identified them. They ran over, tossing two pokemon out: A Patrat and a Sandile.

Brycen couldn't see them in the crowd of people, but Jason could. Jason threw out a pokemon quickly. "Team Plasma!" He shouted. As his Pawniard came out of the poke ball. Pawniard dashed towards the two pokemon, dodging their attacks easily. It stabbed both of them and, in two hits, both fainted. Jason threw out another poke ball and his big bulky Scrafty appeared. It grabbed both Plasma grunts and they squielled, like two Grumpigs.

"Thanks Jason." Brycen said calmly. "Now, what are you two grunts doing here?"

"What do ya mean?" One of them asked. He had a Boston accent. "We ain't doing nothin'."

"Don't lie to us!" Jason roared. "We know you're Team Plasma agents. Castelia isn't yours!"

"The organisation did some pretty rough things in pinwheel didn't they? You heard? Explosions and fires!" The female grunt asked, with curiosity.

"There must be something pretty big going on!" The other grunt laughed. Then Scrafty slammed the two grunts together at the order of Jason.

"Jason! Don't be so forceful!" Brycen shouted. He knew Jason was a harsh one. "There's no need." Brycen was as calm as ever.

They left the two grunts on the ground, dazed. They knew nothing, accept some news reports, after being interrogated by Jason. The two proceeded on to the Skyarrow Bridge. They weren't luckily stopped by any more Plasma grunts. They remained cautious as they entered the forest.

L'loyd began to get up while Riley helped him, He recalled Ninetails and Zoroark came to help pull him up. "Thanks but I got it from here," He replied as he limped over to the group with Zoro's support. "Where can we go now? deeper into the sewers?" He asked as the group began running away from the entrance. L'loyd noticed a dramatic change in temperature and saw a purple/black smoke emit from the pipes in the walls, "Does anyone know what this stuff is?" He asked as he released his Magmar, Tachanka "use Clear smog," He said. Tachanka removed a circle of smog around the party while they walked, "This should keep us safe until Tachanka gets tired or we escape the sewers... Let's hope the sewers aren't too expansive..."

Wolf cautiously entered the sewers with the other trainers, weary from the stress of the past hours. The smell was unbearable, and even worse there was a purple smoke being emitted from the pipes. "I don't believe we're alone in here." He remarked, thinking back about his gut feeling from earlier. "What if someone is in here? What if it's Team Plasma? For all we know, this could be a trap." He panicked, frantically looking around the sewers to see if he could spot anyone. When L'loyd ordered his Magmar to clear the air, he calmed himself down and sighed, the paranoia getting to him once again.

After Alyssa's betrayal, so to say, he had difficulty trusting other trainers. He believed everyone had malicious plans, and was always on edge. Now, with this many trainers near him, the paranoia struck again.

-

Alyssa sighed, Mika's answer not what she was hoping for. "Shame." She curtly said. She laid down on her pillow, staring up at the ceiling as Mika disappeared into the bathroom. Alyssa was worried about Wolf, and even more so that she would be a part of the next attack. The chances of her encountering Wolf were slim, and for the better. She wouldn't be able to carry out the mission, and that would displease Ghetsis and the other executives greatly.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
The Skarmory returns to his trainer from one of Castelia buildings on the roofs. " get your own you did exactly as told, I'll give you a treat in a little while but for right now let's keep following them I think some of them might be idiots but they have potential to be a threat to the Team Plasma and if any of the Team Plasma grunt show up cover their escape Skarmory okay?" "scaarr!" Skarmory said as she flies back to the pier and enters the sewers. " only one other thing Skarmory do not attack them even if they attack you do not attack them just evade them and maybe try to befriend one of them."

Vincent made it down into the sewers with a harsh drop onto his feet, shocking his ankles pretty badly. However, the pain was merely the last thing on his mind - so much as getting out of this stinkhole and getting to safer and more stable environments. The chances of Team Plasma checking these tunnels for activity was slim but the chances could change the rest of his life in the Unova region. They needed to be quiet, but the mass in numbers prevented that from even being a possibility. There had to be something to do here.

"Let's just get going for now... Does anyone have a way to tell time while we're down here? I know that patrol of the sewer entries and exits begins at nine A.M. if we're down here still at that point we would have to be extremely quiet. It would be better if we just ditched this area when we get the chance to..." Vincent muttered as he partially plugged his nose, the stench of everything horrid reaching his naval canals and hitting him harder than any pokemon move could strike. Now, he REALLY wanted a reason to bolt out of this hellhole. Still, it was a group effort and any rogue actions without consent from the group could risk everyone's life.

Flareon could detect heat from a good distance away and she didn't detect much heat down here - only the air shafts keeping the pipes from freezing during the nights just in case. That meant they were alone - well, the area they are residing in at the moment is clear. The image of having to stay a single night down here was a nightmare to both of them.

Jason and Brycen looked around at all the destruction. The forest was a mess. Trees were cut in half and some were even on fire. There was no pokemon to be see, except a horde of fainted Venipedes. A group of Team Plasma grunts were on the leafey floor, presumably dead. There were other dead humans in other uniform. There was only one alive man standing examining the bodies. He was in rich clothing and elderly. He looked straight at the pair.

"Who are you?" Jason asked.

"My name is Baron Silverspire. It's strange that you should not know who I am. I'm famous around these parts. I do own most of Unova's land."

"You're rich then..." Jason commented.

"In comparison to you." The old man pointed to Jason's rugged hoodie. "You're filthy."

Before Jason could get annoyed, Brycen asked the Baron a question. "What are you doing here?"

"Examing the traces of the attack. The organisation was attacked. I believe most of the members fled the scene..."

"Then they'll be in Castelia city!" Jason added.

"I was looking around and, according to my contacts, they've slipped through into a secret passage in the sewers. Filthy place. I would never go there."

"You're a member of the organisations then?" Brycen asked.

"Indeed."

"Well, you should know, I am as well. We should move towards their location. We should wait for them come out of the sewers in Castelia City, if you feel unconfortable in the sewers."

"Very well. You haven't told me who you two are yet."

"I'm Brycen."

"Ah! The great Brycen. First an ice type gym leader, then an actor of Pokestar studios. I believe...i've seen some of your films. They're quite good if I do say so myself! I knew I recognised you!"

"Well, thank you."

"And who's this young brat?"

"This is Jason. I found him as a boy on the streets of Virbank City. That's why his behaviour is a little off. We were partially here to find his parents. He has no idea who they are since they did abandon him as a child. I found a lead and...that led me to Castelia City."

The three of them marched off across the bridge and waited next to the pokemon centre to ambush any attackers who would come to the sewer exit.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate starts exiting the building then heads to the streets and takes the road to Nimbasa city. "Hmmm....... from the way they're moving they're either going to Nimbasa City or driftveil city in the sewers......hmmm? Maybe I'll go to Nimbasa City first then driftveil City whichever comes first or I can just use the tracker I have on Skarmory." Nate walks in the middle of the road heading towards Route 4 and rushing through it so he doesn't get sand everywhere is almost near the Nimbasa entrance point. Skarmory begins to start walking in the sewer following the group of resistance in a steady pace.

Last edited:
The caverns were dark. The explosion had left the group in a daze, and they were now stranded deep in the tunnels, unsure of which way was out. Many of the company were injured or still recovering. Travis released his Galvantula. Its body began to glow softly with electricity and it lit up the hazy tunnels. Travis turned to the group and walked over. He couldn't believe how their luck had turned, they were so close to reaching a safe place, but Arceus had bestowed a false sense of security. Travis swore to take out the Skarmory when it next appeared, for harming his friends. Galvantula gazed upwards. The ladder they had come from wasn't visible near the top. A black smog clouded the upper level but didn't descend to their point. "Galvantula, crawl on the ceiling and see what you can find down that path." Travis indicated to the black tunnel to the left of the ladder. "Here, take Accelgor with you." Accelgor appeared from its Pokeball and glanced up at its trainer. "If you locate an exit, run back and inform us. Oh, and stay out of fights if you can." Accelgor nodded and trudged down the tunnel. Travis stood and watched them until Galvantula's shining body was a faint glow in the distance.

"That was a mighty fine idea, Travis." Vincent said before covering his mouth again. "I'm glad you're working with us and not against us."

Still, the motion to get out of here needed to be a big one. If they spent too much time down here it could seriously risk them getting caught and possibly arrested by Team Plasma. They had made a smooth escape, more or less, and now it was time to ensure their escape by heading to Driftveil City. It was their only hope right now, which made Vincent feel a little uneasy. The fact that their efforts were all being poured into one city and the mountains near it was a little depressing but it was what was going on.

Brycen and Jason approached the exit of the Castelia sewers. Baron Silverspire was right behind them. He wouldn't venture any further because the stench of the sewers repelled him. As Silverspire backed away, a group of five Team Plasma grunts appeared.

"We got the news!" One of them shouted. "One of our spies says they're in the sewers! We'll soon flush them out!"

Brycen took out a poke ball. "Leave this to me." He whispered as his Cryogonal appeared from it's poke ball. "Cryogonal, freeze them with ice beam!" Cryogonal fired an icey blast at the five and they stood frozen.

Brycen smiled. That should stop them in their tracks. But behind him, an Absol, a Banette, a Bisharp and an Accelgor appeared, surrounding him. In seconds, they took out his Cryogonal. Brycen and Jason had no time to act. Suddenly, from the shadows, a man appeared next to Brycen and intercepted him. Brycen felt the tight grab of the man and he tried to struggle to get out of the man's clutches. From the top of the pier, there appeared two more of them. They teleported out of sight. It appeared they had knocked Brycen out and took him into the shadows with the group.

Jason flinched as a face of shock took control of him. They had kidnapped Brycen.

Silverspire didn't know what to make of the whole incident. He just stood there. He didn't know what to say or think.

"That must be the Shadow Triad! They're some of Ghetsis's most loyal servants. I've heard rumours about them many times. Some say they hide in the shadows and kidnap innocent people...and brainwash them!"

"They have Brycen! We need to do something!"

"Right now, we can't do anything, young one. We have no clues as to where they could have gone, and it's too dangerous, even if we did..."

"Then we'll have to go into the sewers and chase down the organisation members."

"I'm not going into that place...count me out!"

"There might be Plasma grunts pursuing the organisation members. If we can find them...we can stop the Plasma operation and the organisation members, whoever they are..."

"You know, I know who they are...but...I am not going into the sewers! No!"

Jason crossed his arms. "Fine then! I'll go myself. I'll prove you all wrong!" And with that Jason dashed into the sewers.

Shinto continued to walk through the sewers with his Lampent giving a small area of light. As he walked he focused on the few noises he could hear, Lampent's flame, the occasional drops of water, and his own footsteps. Shinto continued to walk until he heard an unfamiliar sound, it sounded like something was crawling along the ceiling. Shinto threw his cloak over top of his Lampent to block the light. Shinto watched the tunnel ahead as he noticed a feint glow was also coming from the ceiling. "Damn, Team Plasma," he muttered as he removed the cloak off of Lampent, "We need to move quickly." Lampent nodded as it slowly came closer towards the Pokemon. Once the Pokemon was in sight Shinto realized it was a Galvantula. "Galvantula, they don't live in the sewers," he muttered, "Knock it down with Will-O-Wisp." Lampent's eyes began to glow as it summoned four small wisps and sent them flying towards Galvantula.

As Jason hurried through the many corridors in the sewers, he heard voices and saw trainers with pokemon. He tried to catch up with them but found there was no way to the alleyways they had gone down. So he took the long route. He climbed down an old metal ladder into the dirty pits where there was a dark green water flowing. Rattatas, Raticates, Grimers and Trubbishs all loved to make their home here. Jason approached the end of the narrow archway and saw a Team Plasma Grunt dressed in black, as usual. Jason saw the organisation's members running across in front of the grunt. He assumed they were who he thought they were because they weren't wearing the Team Plasma outfit. The grunt had his back turned to Jason. Jason sent out his Pawniard and ordered the pokemon to stab the grunt. The grunt fell to his knees as this happened and fell into the bacteria filled water.

Galvantula's acute eyes picked up a faint glow in the smog. A Pokemon of some sort? Hiding in the mist behind it another figure was faintly visible. Perhaps another Pokemon. Galvantula hissed a warning to Accelgor below it. All of a sudden, a ball of fire emerged from the mist and struck Galvantula. It shrieked and dropped onto its attacker. Meanwhile, Accelgor dashed back the way they had came, rushing to alert Travis.

A surge of water announced Accelgor's arrival. It stood before the resistance with a look of urgency in its eyes. It motioned for them to follow it and ran down the tunnel it had come from. Travis took Vincent and Wolf and chased after Accelgor. They arrived at a scene in chaos. Galvantula was on the ground wrestling with a Lampent. The Pokemon was spewing flames and searing Galvantulas fur. In response, Galvantula blasted it with discharge. The blasts briefly revealed a figure stood behind Lampent, it could be seen calling out orders. Perhaps Lampents trainer. Travis called out to them. "Call off your Pokemon now! We are from the resistance and we aren't afraid to unleash our full strength on you." The trainer ignored them and continued to bark out orders. Lampent rose from underneath Galvantula and burnt it once again before retreating into the smog. Travis recalled Galvantula and ran down the tunnel after the trainer.

After minutes of running, Travis stopped. A chilled wind blew through the tunnel. He searched for its source and found, high above him, a ladder. The ladder lead to a hatch which was open revealing a small stream of sunlight. Travis took out his pen and paper and wrote a note. He then turned to his Pokemon and handed it the note. "Accelgor, run back with this letter to the colony and lead them to the exit." Accelgor nodded and sprinted back down the tunnel they had come from.

Shinto watched as the Galvantula launched it's Discharge, lighting up nearly the entire tunnel. Shinto stepped back away from the electricity as he saw a group of people approaching. "Resistance my foot, the only people with Pokemon are Team Plasma," he muttered. "Lampent, Inferno!" Shinto called out, as he wrapped a torn piece of cloth around his mouth and nose. Lampent quickly launched a powerful blast of fire at the Pokemon before looking to the ground, "Smog, now," Shinto clapped twice as Lampent returned to his side and dimmed it's flame. From the ground a Pokemon that looked like an animated shadow appeared, called Gengar. Gengar opened it's mouth and began spewing a thick poisonous cloud from it's mouth, blocking Shinto's view of the trainers. Gengar fell back into the shadows as Shinto grabbed Lampent's arm and began running down the tunnel.

As Shinto continued to run he noticed a hatch above him, "This is it?" he questioned. The silence seemed to give no response, "It's still bright out, we'll wait until night," Shinto paused as he heard footsteps behind him, he quickly recalled Lampent and ran further into down the tunnel.

Jason saw a cluster of attacks coming from one part of the labyrinth. He followed several people. He waited for them to get to a distance where they wouldn't suspect him of being a team plasma member. He saw a ladder once he reached the area the attacks were coming from. In an attempt to follow Shinto, Jason climbed up through a metal hatch as the darkness from the sewers was released.

Wolf followed Travis to the other trainer through the smelly sewers, cautiously running as far from the edge as possible, slimming the chances of stumbling into the filthy water. Travis had stopped, his Galvantula fiercely fighting with another Pokémon. Wolf noticed that the Bug-type was losing the fight, and commanded his Fraxure to carry out a Dragon Claw. While the Pokémon was readying its attack, the Gengar appeared and summoned a cloud of thick smoke, completely throwing the group off guard. Wolf nearly coughed up a lung, and when he recovered, the opposing trainer had disappeared.

"He couldn't have been Team Plasma, because he thought we were." Wolf remarked. Fraxure was scouting the sewers for the Pokémon who escaped from them, frustrated at their swift exit. "Lets return to the others and get out of here. We need to reach the new settlement as soon as possible." Wolf said before turning around and rejoining the group of escapees.

Riley watched her comrades rush ahead to deal with the latest threat, staying behind to keep an eye on the injured L'loyd--there was no way she was letting their tiny group be whittled down any further, especially in case of an attack from behind. Nevertheless, the sounds of fighting up ahead made her hands twitch toward the Pokéballs on her belt.

She sighed in relief when a shape appeared in the smoke. "Wolf," she said, exhaustion thickening her words. "The hell is going on up there?"

-

Mika dried her face with a towel, feeling a bit better, and her breathing calmed. Alyssa had been right; the forest burning had been against the mission, and disrupted the wild Pokèmon along with the trainers they'd meant to capture. That kind of brutality...wasn't exactly what she'd signed up for, and she was loath to do it again. But regardless of her hesitations, she was saddled with her decisions up to this point, and she couldn't show any trace of broken resolve now. She was under no illusions of how far down on the hierarchical ladder and insignificant she was, but Alyssa, despite her seniority, wasn't the most favored among those above them. Mika wouldn't put it past anyone in the organization to throw another under the bus for showing weakness in order to gain bit of favor. It would stand to reason that she'd need to take her hesitation and bury it. There was no going back now.

She reentered the room to find Alyssa face-up on her bed, deep in thought. Was she in pain? Was there something about the mission that Mika didn't know? The two didn't exactly talk much, and Mika never was great at reading people, having had exactly one close relationship in her life that ended explosively. She told herself it wasn't her business, but she kept her face straight and eyes averted as she asked, "You seem...distracted. Is everything alright?"

"Come on, guys. We don't have the time or resources to lag behind much longer!" Vincent yelled out in a loud whisper. It wasn't intentional to sound hostile at all but the whole situation was putting the young man on edge. Any moment, a Plasma grunt could discover their location in between plans and could flatten everything they have in their lives forever. It was out of love and hope for his friends that they get going before something else delays that.

The sewer was relatively quiet with the random dripping sounds of contaminated water falling into smaller puddles or large, which then drained down further into the sewer. The smell of poison type pokemon as well as garbage and other horrid smelling products was indeed present as the stench snuck through every inch and crevice.

Vincent's Flareon's tail lit up a bright white and red mixture, providing the light illumination of a dining lamp as she and Vincent checked up ahead. The coast seemed to be clear with no pokemon besides various Woobat and Ratatta scattering from the light in the opposite direction. If they were running down that way it meant that there wasn't any danger in the opposing direction, so Vincent sighed a desperate sigh of relief.

"Looks clear up here!"

---

Valerie returned her Eevee to the storage facility located inside the Plasma Main HQ and locked up the room before leaving. Oh, how she wanted to just lay down at Eevee's side and sleep forever just in her company, but the terms and condition of her job as Ghetsis's right hand woman were hard and strict. It was unfortunate that she wasn't the only person manipulated into working for Team Plasma as she could tell that it was pure hell. While Valerie was amazing at her job, she would admit so herself if she wasn't so modest, she despised her business with her whole body. The injuring of people and even the risking of her twin brother's life was a hard thing. Over the last twelve months, she's warped into someone her brother wouldn't recognize which is likely why she attacked him...

... To protect him from the person she became the instant someone she loves was taken.

Valerie knew that Alyssa and Mika understood completely and even while she didn't speak on those levels of friendship with the two, Valerie respects them for what they do and what they go through day in and day out. Still, duty calls and it was calling her.

Stepping into the office that belonged to Ghetsis, a very sketchy and dark looking office with not a single light or lamp inside, Valerie stood at courteous attention for Ghetsis to say what he was going to say. She was going to have to relay the bad news that the 'criminals' had escaped captivity and are currently moving.

"Ghetsis, lord." Valerie said, her eyes staying glued to her heels and her hands courteously at her sides.

"Status report on Team Plasma's progression against the resistance." Ghetsis said with his grating and evil voice, lacking so much emotion and instead making up with fear and control just by a few words. It was how he ran his team, after all, if someone fails they disappear. Valerie knew she could fail and just about get away with anything. Since she was adopted into the company, and Ghetsis respected her so highly, there was very little discipline that could come her away. It was for Eevee's sake that she followed orders.

"W-Well, lord... Team Plasma captured ninety-three percent of the estimated group of rebels. The remaining few escaped and are currently being searched for... We've set up checkpoints in Castelia as well as Driftveil and even Nimbasa! It's being taken care of, lord." Valerie blurted out, her voice dripping and oozing with fear. Was she afraid of Ghetsis? No. Was she afraid of what Ghetsis could do to Eevee for failure of success? Very much so. However, his initial reaction was a bit eye opening as he simply stood and turned to face her with his hands in his pockets, his draping outfit barely observable in such a dark room.

"Very well. Ninety-three percent is ninety-three percent greater than what we had before. Double the troops in Driftveil as well as Castelia. Pull Plasma from Nimbasa to pan over Pinwheel Forest again for any survivors of both ours and the resistance. Dismissed." Ghetsis spoke, his voice easing her mind somehow. It was likely the feeling that Ghetsis wasn't going to hurt her or Eevee that set her upright at once. She knew better than to stutter and falter her words and actions. So, she made her courteous bow and took off towards the command center of the HQ.

Once she arrived, she snatched the radio from the operator and held it to her mouth with confidence.

"All available units in Nimbasa City, pan Pinwheel Forest and pull our troops out as well as take the injured resistance. Out." Valerie spoke before handing the radio back and moving on back to Living Quarters.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate had just arrived in Nimbasa City but when he did he saw a group of plasma grunts heading towards the direction of castelia city and therefore he quickly tries to gets out of their way and mine his own business but wasn't quick enough and got pushed by one that grunts and when he did one of his pokeball is inside his jacket started to shake and therefore Nate had to hold his pokeball inside his jacket without them noticing therefore his Pokemon wouldn't reveal his secret. "Watch it kid! you better watch where you're going otherwise you might get hurt." Plasma grunt said as he smirks then turns away and returns to his group. "It's okay you'll be able to release your anger soon enough." Nate said as he whispers to his Pokemon and stands up and starts walking away. As Skarmory continues to follow the resistance she can no longer bear the smell of the sewer and starts hitting her head on the wall several times so it could concentrate on something else. "Scarrr....." Skarmory said that she shakes her head.

The sound of the battling ahead frightened L'loyd after the long day but he knew it would subside, he was with a group of the best and only trainers in Unova. "If you guys need any help with all this battling I'm sure Maga or Ninetals would love to assist," he said, as he and Zoroark tried to keep up. "The sewers should have been the safest place for us, how come we have been attacked so many times?" He thought to himself, wondering if this was a coincidence or if there was a secret army down here. His wounds began healing and L'loyd began to walk on his own, "Thanks for keeping an eye on me Riley, and Thanks to you to Zoro, I owe you guys my Life. I will admit that that flamethrower wasn't the smartest move on Ninetail's end though" he jested.

Baron Silverspire returned to his private helicopter. "Where do the sewers lead to?" He asked his butler, who was in the front seat.

"According to my data, there's at least two places which connect up to Driftveil from the sewers."

"So we should go there. Take me there!"

And with the snap of the fingers, Silverspire was flown to Driftveil in his expensive helicopter.

Wolf made his way back to the rest of the resistance. relieved to see L'loyd in a better condition. "Travis' Accelgor found a hatch, it's our way out of here." Wolf said, motioning to the direction they had to go. "There was another trainer, presumably resistance as well, but he was hostile and engaged... And escaped." Wolf sighed, yet another trainer attacking the group. Together they started making their way to the hatch, the stench of the sewers still horrid. What if Team Plasma is baiting us? For all I know the trainer could be working for Team Plasma, or maybe even another organisation. Wolf was lost in thought as they caught up to Travis and Vincent.

Wolf looked up the hatch, the moonlight beaming down onto him. It was a beautiful full moon, which briefly brought a smile on Wolf's face. "In you go." He said to Fraxure, and he took out his Pokéball. Fraxure nodded and did as told, and Wolf captured the Pokémon and put it in his backpack. "Now, who's going first?" He asked, looking around the group for a volunteer.

-

Alyssa snapped out of thought, not having heard Mika enter the room again. Her question made her jump, her heartbeat increasing for a few seconds. "I'm- I'm okay." She said, shaking her head. Mika had been her roommate from the start, and unlike the other Team Plasma members, she actually liked her. Not enough to open up about her struggles though, so she kept quiet once again.

She looked out of the window, looking up at the moon. A weird feeling cast over her, she couldn't explain it. It felt as if Wolf was looking at that same moon, at that same moment. She teared up, cracking under the build-up of emotions she'd been dealing with for the past months. "One of my friends is in the Resistance." She admitted to Mika, breaking down her own barrier. Alyssa wiped away a tear from under her eye and composed herself, the sudden outburst under control. "We're taking them down tomorrow." She said with a heavy voice, almost scarily. There were only a few ways this could end, and Wolf joining Team Plasma wasn't of them. So it was better to capture him, and make him obey their every command.

Travis crouched near the hatch. Accelgor had delivered the message and was now stood next to him on guard. Galvantula and Escavalier were also stood on watch to the two entrances to the street. The hatch opened up next to a warehouse which was some help to avoid detection. The area was cold and unfriendly, the lights of Driftveil City were visible but brought about an eerie chill. The compound itself was empty but it was odd to see there were no guards nearby. This district was notorious for housing Team Plasma. A creak came from the hatch. Travis turned and saw the group climbing the ladder and out into the surface. "Keep your voices down and stay in the cover of the warehouses" he told them as they backed up against the wall behind him.

Once they had all gathered together, Travis explained the situation. "The mountains are on the other end of the compound. The only thing I can see stopping us is this metal fence which should be breakable. The problem is I dont see any guards nearby. I find this highly suspicious as this place should be heavily reinforced. These warehouses contain Team Plasma gear and machinery. Anyone have ideas for crossing the compound unnoticed?"

Jason appeared amongst the group from the anti-Ghetsis organisation. "What do you think you guys are doing here?!" His voice was loud and harsh. It was almost like he was stabbing at them like his Pawniard had done to that one Team Plasma grunt from before. It sounded like he was in opposition to the group.

The helicopter carrying Baron Silverspire arrived as he said this. The violent swings of the prepellors was heard by all in Driftveil, as the Baron stood on top of a skyscraper and looked down. He was now wearing blackened sunglasses and a white jacket. A crowd gathered around the skycraper. "It's me! You're beloved Baron Silverspire!" The crowd looked up to him and cheered.

A businessman approached Silverspire. "Mr Silverspire?" He asked.

"Who are you?" Silverspire asked the Bald tall man.

"I'm Darren Borro, the businessman who was in touch with you several months ago, remember? You wanted to buy out the land surrounding the Dragonspiral Tower."

"I remember you. What are you doing in Driftviel?"

"Well I heard you were coming over here. They contacted me."

"Wh-" As Silverspire realised who 'They' were, he stopped mid sentence. "You are aware, that I wanted the tower...NOT THE LAND SURROUNDING IT?!" He shouted.

"Yes, you will have a percentage of the ownership of the tower..."

"But I wanted ALL of the ownership on that tower!" He exclaimed. "It's mine."

"There's nothing I can do."

"Oh Harper, do despose of this dirty man. He's driving me off the wall." Silverspire whispered to one his short butlers, Lawrence Harper.

"Harper is here." The butler said. "Mr Borro, come with me. Let's sort out this deal." He led Harper to a lower floor on the skyscraper. The skyscraper was in fact owned by the Silverspire family.

Darren Borro was taken by Harper to a completely silent room with two lushous chairs. They sat and talked together, Harper drawing Darren in. Several servants took Darren's poke balls, which contained a Simisage, a Krokorok and a Tranquil.

"What are you doing to my Pokemon?"

"We are just taking them in to be healed. Do follow me sir." Harper led Darren down a short track into a lift. The lift arrived at several floors. It then went back up to the balcony where Silverspire was. Harper was on his own.

"He is disposed of, my lord Silverspire." Harper said to Silverspire.

"Good. Now that we've taken out their prime businessman, we should strike. Harper, do go and take the tower."

"Yes sir!" Harper saluted Silverspire.

Silverspire released a poke ball and a Swoobat appeared. The Pokemon grabbed him in the air and took him to Dragonspiral tower.

Silverspire took a tablet from his jacket and turned it on. He proceeded to walk down into the lift, where it took him to the skyscraper's 'basement.' There, noone could see him.

On the tablet was a familiar face. "Progress report, Silverspire?!"

"I have the Dragonspiral tower. I will send more of my butlers to the Celestial tower to secure it. Then we will have the two most important towers in the entire Unova region and we can safely say the resistance won't be going into those areas any time soon. I'll have them place the propaganda radios on both towers."

"Good...good..."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Skarmory had seen the resistance went in a hatch and decides to reveal itself to accelgor and Galvantula. Nate had looked around and see that Nimbasa City was completely taken over by Team Plasma with everyone's complete obedience. Nate knew he had to get out there as quickly as possible otherwise Team Plasma would know the truth about him being a trainer. A few hours later Nate arrives at the driftveil Bridge without any problems surprisingly the Nimbasa City and the bridge had few guards and grunts. " it must be because of the incident in the forest with the resistance."