• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Unova Travels

Ra laugh nervously as she watched the Rotomdex tried to wiggled out of the boy's hand "Yeah I think I learn that the hard way..." she trailed off as she watched Rotom let out some irritated emoji's from his screen "You might want to let go. Sure it serve as a dex and a camera but its still a Pokémon, you might get a shocking experience if you dont let go." She chuckled as she took a sip of her chocolate milkshake "And you might not find anything interesting in our pictures. We just took some pics of the tourist spots in Alola and some Pokémon especially the region variants in Alola." She explained as Thanatos sat up and put his head on Ra's lap, she pat his mane "Want to go now?" The wolf-like Pokémon grunted as it sniffed the remaining Sweet Hearts, Ra grabbed two and give it to Thanatos "Lets finish this first then we can head out." She said combing the Lycanroc's mane.

Virbank City, The city of falling fog and rising stars. The premise to see a brand new city in a brand new region had been too tempting for Aaron. He was bewildered beyond his imaginations when his uncle had one day contacted him out of the blue, with a proposal of accompanying him to Unova. He had thought long and hard, but finally gave in. Their cruise was one of the best Aaron was ever been on, not that he had been on many and the hotel was a four star, but the best thing about the trip was that it was completely sponsored by Uncle’s company so he didn’t have to spend a penny of his. As soon as they had arrived, his uncle had left to meet with his associates in the Virbank complex area. Aaron on the other hand decided to explore the city. It was different than any city he had ever been to. A completely urban establishment, with few or no scraps of vegetation, it had its unique draw. He had come across quite a lot of new pokémons and was half disappointed he couldn’t record them on his Pokédex.

Though his Pokédex wasn’t updated, he had done a bit of research on Unova before arriving. It had a similar gym system to Kalos, with eight gym leaders. He didn’t know if he wanted to have a pop at it, but it certainly appealed to him. After all many of his friends had decided to compete in different leagues as well. Maybe this was his chance, he thought to himself. Instinctively he gave a call to professor Sycamore on his pokégear and enquired more about the Unova region. The professor was gentle and patient as usual and laid out every possible detail in full. Aaron decided right then, that he would undertake the Unova gym challenge and compete in the league. The professor also granted his request of updating his Pokédex via a software patch. After this he called his mom, and as usual she was bewildered but gave in after a bit of requesting. He called out his pokémons and broke this news with the party. Roxy was overjoyed and tried to hug Aaron as per usual, Apollo seemed pleased as well and Marshall seemed quite indifferent as always. In all this excitement, they ended up training and showing off their moves till quite late in the night.

After they were all pretty exhausted from their flamboyant training. Aaron decided to spend the night in the city’s Pokémon centre, instead of their hotel. He entered the Pokémon centre and greeted the familiar face of Nurse Joy. He handed over his Pokéballs, and took a free spot on a reclining seat in the waiting area, eventually drifting off to sleep. Next morning, Aaron’s sleep was broken by the hustle bustle around him. He glanced at his watch and realised he had grossly overslept. He dashed to freshen up and collect his pokémons. Aaron quickly pocketed his Pokéballs and recollected his Pokédex, which had been updated. He also completed the registration process for the Unova region and received his ceremonial badge case to safe stash his badges. Quite a crowd of trainers was forming in Pokémon centre, as some were conversing in groups. While collecting his Pokédex from Nurse Joy, He overheard a small group talking about the Virbank gym. The three people in the group were joined by a tall spiky haired boy with a Blastoise as well. By the manner of their greetings, they seemed to be old friends. In that group, he saw a Munchlax and another Pokémon, which he didn’t recognise. By instinct he whipped out his Pokédex and moved a bit closer to record the Pokémon. The mystery Pokémon was revealed to be a Vikavolt. The blue haired girl recalled the Vikavolt, revealing it to be her Pokémon. Not wanting to be seen as a creep for stalking Pokemon, Aaron decided it would be a good idea to introduce himself,

“Hey guys, are you new in Unova as well? I am Aaron by the way and you have a great looking Pokémon. Admittedly I have never seen a Vikavolt before” He said to the blue haired girl.

Last edited:
Emily looked at the newcomer, her expression remaining stoic. She simply replied with "hi" and her name. Reaching into her jacket pocket, she pulled out her Pokégear and powered it on. She opened the map application and waited a few moments for it to download the Unova data. After it found her location, Emily clicked on a tab that brought up information on Virbank City.

"The Virbank Gym is just south of here," Emily said to no one in particular. "Going to have to battle the leader eventually for the league. Might as well do it now." Emily put the device into sleep mode and pocketed it. "Any of you going?" she asked as she started heading towards the door.

"Levi, what's up man!" Ry shouted, happy to see a familiar face. He returned his friend's gesture. "And good to see you too Cronus." He added, not forgetting about the excited Blastiose.

"Um, I'd hate to break it to you, but the Virbank Gym is closed. The gym leader is in Casteia doing a concert, and won't be back for a few days." Nurse Joy explained to the trainers.

Ry crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "Okay then, then I guess I'll be heading to Aspertia." He announced, giving a thumbs up.

Then he noticed the other trainer and couldn't help but chuckle. This crowd was kinda getting big.

"Woah, a Blastoise! I'm seeing a bunch of cool new Pokemon today!" Devon exclaimed as he watched the giant turtle Pokemon run over to Ry. Devon listened to the conversation and decided on what he was going to do.

"Hey, Ry, do think I could go with you to Aspertia? Traveling with companions is always a great thing." Devon said with a smile as he stood up... And he really didn't want to travel alone.

Brief took Ra advice and let go of the Rotomdex before he got a shock noticing that Melody is on her last Sweet Heart Brief took that as a sign he should get going. "I guess I will be taking my l leave" Brief said as he got up from his sit Melody quickly climbing back up on his shoulder he waved goodbye to Ra and Thanatos as started to walk away. He stop and turned to the younger trainer, "I hope we meet again I want you to show me all the great pictures you take while your here in Unova" with that said Brief continued to walk giving Ra one last wave goodbye. As he continued to walk through Virbank City looking around for any signs of the its gym after talking to a few locals he finally founded the gym but to his dismay the gym was closed, "What a pain its closed I guess we can go to the Pokemon Center to get you guys check up" started to make his way towards the Pokemon Center. Finally made it to the center he could heard the sounds of a lot people inside after taking a deep breath as he way inside he didn't pay the group much mind seeing as he did want to deal with so many trainers all at once.

"Would you mind taking a look at my pokemon for me Nurse Joy" Brief asked Nurse Joy putting his pokeballs on the tray, "No problem at I will be back in a moment" Joy said as she walked to the back. As Brief stood there at the counter waiting for Nurse Joy he now had time to take a good look at the small group his eyes tired eyes widened as he recognized two of the trainers in the group one being Ry and the other being Levi Brief wanted to happily greet the two trainers but he decided against wanting to wait until some other time to talk to them.

Emily stopped at the door when Nurse Joy told her about the gym leader of being in town. Letting out a small sigh, she walked back to her seat. She had always been good at keeping her face from showing emotion, but her body, not so much. By the way she plopped down in her seat, slouching slightly and folding her arms, anyone could tell that she was disappointed in hearing the news.

"Let me just get this straight," Emily said. There were a lot of new faces and names to go with those faces. "Devon, Ry, Aaron, and Levi." She pointed to each person as she said their name, trying to see if she remembered correctly. "And we're all challenging the Unova League?"

"Yeah, I guess that's everything. But I have one more thing to say before we head to Aspertia. Levi, I challenge you to a Pokémon battle. Fuego versus Cronus!" Ry annoyed pointing to Levi with one hand. With his other hand, he clicked Fuego's Pokeball with his thumb and sent out the Fire and Fighting type.

"Infernape!" Fuego happily shouted, alerting everyone to his arrival.

Ry gave a thumbs up and said, "We're much stronger than we were in Kanto. So let's duke it out." Fuego tapped his chest and gave a thumbs up, repeating Ry, while giving a challenging smirk.

"If you want to battle, we have a arena in the back of center. You would be able to go full out," Nurse Joy said, pointing to a backdoor, dint to the area.

"Even better. So how about it?" Ry asked Levi after glancing at Nurse Joy. However he didn't notice Brief as his back was turned when Ry looked.

"Food does sound good right about now," Eric said peacefully as he finished his last Malasada, Dawn sighed at her trainer's never ending hunger, "Well I'm, going to go to the Pokemon Center and after get something good to eat!" he cheered. Eric bid farewell to Bakarne as he began walking towards the Pokemon Center, where he saw a small cluster of 5 trainers all in a small group talking, one of which had an Infernape out, Dawn began pulling on Eric's pant leg trying to force him towards the group, "But socializing requires effort," he complained, Dawn gave an unimpressed look back at Eric, "Fine," he sighed finally giving in. Eric walked over to the group with Dawn by his side, "Hey, I'm Eric Blaze, sorry but I couldn't help overhear something about all of you taking on the Unova League," he introduced.

Aaron wanted to challenge the Virbank gym as well, but that had to be put on hold given the gym leader's absence. The group, got back together and some of the guys were proposing to split to head to Aspertia. It was actually a pretty good suggestion, given the situation. The blue haired girl seemed the most deflated by the news. She ran through the names of all the people around, which gave Aaron a pretty good idea who was who.

Each person seemed like a pretty competent trainer and he was already getting to know the competition he would face when he would challenge for the Unova league victory. As the girl finished speaking, The guy named Ry challenged the other guy named Levi. He also gave away a little fact that both of them were from Kanto, a region of which Aaron had only heard of. But before Levi could respond, a voice from behind chimed in enquiring about the group. He turned around to see a red haired boy, who gave his name as Eric. Aaron was equal parts relieved and intrigued. He wasn't going to be the new guy here anymore and Eric also seemed like another competitor. Aaron responded with a smile,

"Hey I am Aaron. Nice to meet you!"

Last edited:
"Sweet and that'll be an awesome battle." Devon said as he raised his fist into the air, he had some new companions and he would be able to watch an awesome battle, never the less, he was pumped.

Devon turned to Eric, "Oh, hello, my name is Devon Gray. Nice to meet you." Devon said to Eric, "Yeah, I believe we all here are taking on the Unova League." Devon said with a smile.

Having failed to choose a destination, Bakarne decided to head back to the Pokémon Centre himself, hoping that he could get some advice from the local trainers. Surely, they would know of the best place to go from here, even if Bakarne's reasons for travelling were quite different to theirs. He could only hope that they wouldn't say anything about his biscuit tick, or better yet, that he wouldn't tick at all...

He encountered a large congregation of trainers, deciding to approach them for directions.

"Erm, excuse me," he began, "Do you know of any fun towns near here?"

Ra watched the boy walked off, she waved goodbye before she decided to finish the rest of her Sweet Hearts. Rotomdex get in her bag while Thanatos decided to stay outside his Pokéball. The duo walked out of the cafe, Ra looked at the direction of the Pokémon Center wondering if she should give her team a check up but they dont really like the center that much. Thanatos growled when he noticed that his trainer was looking at the center in which Ra sweatdropped at "Dont worry, bud. I'm not that cruel." She joked as they continued to the direction of route 20.

"Hey, Rotom. Any info about this route?" She heard a 'zztt!' On her headphones before Rotom answered "Well there's a Ranch on the north exit, a cave called The Cave of Being on the south and the Floccesy Town just up ahead." Ra hummed at the new information before she looked down on Thanatos "What do you say we check that ranch up? Let's see if we can find anything interesting." Thanatos nodded as they continued on.

Levi gave a satisfied grin at Ry's request. "Hm, Ry..." He paused for a moment thinking back to there long history as rivals before continuing. "I accept your challenge! But I have to warn you, Cronus has never been so powerful." Levi turned to his partner and gave him a pat on the head, "What do you say, old friend?" He asked with a warm smile.
As Levi turned to Cronus he realized his partner hadnt broken eye contact with Fuego since he was released. Cronus slowly turned his attention to Levi after the stare down, a confident look on his face, Blaast!" He roared in excitement at the chance of going all out against an old foe.
"Well, you heard him. Lets do this!" Levi yelled as he broke out into a run towards the back door, taking his place on one side of the field. His pokemon also following his lead, entering the field. "Okay Ry, since I have the advantage you can make the first move, whenever your ready!"

Emily eyed Ry's Infernape, easily figuring out it was a strong Pokémon, maybe Ry's ace. She wanted to have a bout with Ry and his Infernape, but all of her Pokémon were weak to it. Sure Atom and Diamond have moves that are strong against the Pokémon, but they weren't known for their speed. She was brought out of her thoughts when another new person showed up.

"We're all new here, sorry," Emily replied to the trainer. "Maybe one of them can help you." She pointed to the other trainers in the group. Emily followed Ry and Levi head outside to the arena, interested in watching the two battle it out with their Pokémon.

After receiving his pokemon back from Nurse Joy he couldn't help but over hear Ry challenging Levi not wanting to miss out on the epic battle that will happened between the two skilled trainers. "Ry and Levi are going to battle I can't miss this" Brief said to himself making his way out back where the battlefield is located watching Levi speed out the door to get ready for the battle. Brief founded a nice shady spot to sit back and watch the battle, "So Levi is going to be using Cronus against Ry's Fuego I wonder how strong these two have become since Kanto. I can't wait for this battle to start don't you agree Melody" Brief asked his partner, "Minun" Melody said agreeing with her master as she sat on Brief lap.

Brief chuckled to himself hearing Levi giving Ry the first move, "Levi needs to remember type advantage does not always mean you have the advantage I hope he does not come to regret his decision" Brief thought to himself Melody looked up at him confused wondering what was so funny.

"Fuego, you ready?" Ry asked as they both took their place. The Infernape nodded and the two both got into identical stances. "Mach Punch," Ry shouted suddenly. Fuego sprinted towards Cronus with an incredible burst of speed, zigging to the left and right. While doing this, his fist was cloaked in a white energy and it was raised above his head. Ry had his arm in the same position.

"Let 'em have it!" Ry shouted. Fuego leapt into the air, and both trainer and unison swung their fist in unison. The Mach Punch, rocketed towards Cronus' face, on it then few places, Ry knew that didn't have his shell like armor.

Levi smiled seeing one of Fuego's classic moves. "Protect! Then grab him!" Levi yelled at the last second. Cronus stood still, a shimmering wall of energy forming around him absorbing the damage from the hit. Cronus quickly grabbed hold of Fuego's extended arm and held onto him with a death grip. "Now, use Dragon Pulse!" Levi yelled. A purple swirling energy ball quickly formed in Cronus' mouth, about to fire point blank. Levi stood there, already analyzing his position. "So, will he take the attack head on or counter? Either way, Cronus is ready for it. Best to keep on my toe's. Even if we have the advantage Ry is one powerful trainer..."

"Beat it back with Thunder Punch," Ry shouted as the Dragonpulse began to form. As it was fired, Fuego did a left cross, with his fist surrounded in electricity, half batting away, half exploding the Dragonpulse. In a flurry of energy, the collided and canceled each other out, creating a massive explosion, that Fuego quickly jumped away from.

"Okay, now use Dig!" Ry shouted. Fuego buried his way underground, as the smoke began to clear. "You're gone have to predict where Fuego will pop his head," Ry said grinning.

Levi's heart began pounding as the large explosion was set off and excitement swelled inside of him. "Very impressive Ry, your as skilled as ever. But there is one thing your wrong about." Levi clenched his fists, a small smirk spreading across his face. "We dont have to find you, now Cronus!" He yelled. And without a moments notice, Cronus was over the hole Fuego made, his cannon pointing downwards towards it. "Hydro Pump!" He yelled as Cronus unleashed a continuous, high speed blast directly into the hole. "Fuego's fast but while underground I doubt he could dodge the speed of Cronus' Hydro Pump." He thought to himself as the ground began to crack and leak from pressure build up.

Ry smiled, as a spurt of water rushed up from the ground. Then another. And another. Then Cronus was surrounded in spouts of water. "When I said I've gotten stronger I wasn't kidding. Th best part of Fuego's Dig attack, is that he covers his tracks underground, and redirects any attacks. And now, youve made the field all muddy, making it hard for Cronus to move. Thunder Punch!" As the ground sagged wiht mud at Cronus' feet, Fuego leapt out from across the field, with his fist warped in electricity. Then in a headlong charge he rushed Cronus, aiming to hit him on the stomach.

"Protect, and grab him again!" Levi yelled, and just as before the attack was absorbed, and Cronus grabbed Fuego again. "Now throw him into the mud!" Cronus' vice grip on Fuego only got tighter as he lifted the fire monkey in the air and threw him hard towards the muddy ground. "Ill admit Ry sure does have some creative ways to use his attacks."

Last edited:
"Woah, these two still haven't lost their touch" Brief said to himself looking down at Melody watching her punch the air also getting really into the battle. "Min Min" Melody started to let out sparks as she cheered on the two pokemon, "I guess it has been awhile since we seen those two battle I can understand why you are so excited" Brief chuckled at his pokemon. "Now that the field is all muddy I wonder how would this effect the flow of the battle. You would think Fuego would have a hard time moving in the mud Ry must have trained Fuego to battle in any type of environment how will Levi and Cronus handle his this?" Brief thought as he continued to watch the battle unfold.

As soon as Levi had accepted Ry’s challenge of battling, their group had proceeded to witness the battle. Aaron also wished to study their battling styles and what kinds of pokémons they used. As a result he had decided to stick with the group for now. After all it could never hurt to watch other trainers battle. There was always a thing or two on offer during a trainer battle which you could pick up, especially if the trainers were experienced which these two did seem like. It started out as any other battle between two friendly trainers. A bit of casual boasting and a bit of fact bending, just to get the mind games of the battle started. Indeed in the end, it all came down to mind games which Aaron took pleasure in.

Levi chose his Blastoise to duke it out against Ry. Ry on the other hand went with a fire type and a fighting type. Aaron had never seen an Infernape before. His updated Pokédex quickly revealed all the tidy tit-bits about an Infernape. He was very interested to see how Ry manoeuvred to overcome this type disadvantage. As soon as the battle started, any doubts about either trainer’s competency was dispelled from his minds. A quick flurry of moves ensued, with the momentum shifting back and forth. Despite type differences and despite speed advantages, he knew this was going to be a close one.

Devon rushed outside to watch the battle. "Man, these guys must be veterans or something." Devon said to himself, "I've only traveled two other regions myself." The trainer continued as he continued to watch the battle. He was impressed that Infernape was holding its own against the Blastiose as it was a bad match up.

As Devon continued to spectate, his Swampert bursted out of its Pokeball. "Huh, you want to watch too?" Devon asked his partner, "Swaamp" Swampert replied. "Maybe you can pick up a few things from that Blastiose." Devon said as he patted his Pokémon on the head with a smile.

Fuego's feet hit the mud, and the Fire and Fighting slid backwards, doing his best to stay standing. "Okay Fuego, let's heat things up. Use Flame Wheel and heat up the mud!" Ry commanded making a fist and raising it into the air.

Fuego began to spin in place, while flames jetted out ffrom around him, and enclosed around him. Then in a spinning motion, he charged at Cronus. Asf he sped forward, he swerved to the left, and made a circle around Cronus. Wherever the spinning fire went, the mud began to bubble and boil, spitting hot blobs of mud in small spurts. The entire field was beginning to sag, especially due to the heat and Cronus' weight. Soon Cronus would begin to sink and become entrapped in the mud.

Ry followed his gut, assuming that Cronus was now stuck, gave his next command. "Fuego! Flamethrower!" Fuego's flames jumped up and as the faded away and Fuego become more stationary, a streak of flames burst out of Fuego's mouth, and rushed toward Cronus. As it barreled forward, it caught the small bits of flames from the Flame Wheel, and boosted it's strength.

Levi went wide eyed for a moment, but a large smile spread across his face. "Ooooh, interesting! Cronus can take the hit and be pushed further into the mud, or counter and also be pushed further into the mud, hm....."
Cronus looked at the ground around him start to give way, his calm expression remained but he obviously had sign of concern.
"How about neither. Cronus! Dragon Pulse at the ground below you, full power!" Levi roared, his partner quickly catching onto the plan. Cronus let loose a large dark purple blast directly at his feet. The blast caused what solid ground was left to explode outwards in all directions, bringing up a large cloud of dust in the process. The flamethrower then hit the ground, quickly clearing the smoke, revealing Cronus was no where to be seen.

Last edited:
With a soft squish, Fuego landed in the mud, and raised his fists, ready to defend himself. "Keep a Thunder Punch at ready." Ry said coolly, as his eyes and Fuego's eyes scan the smoke, looking for a sign of Cronus. Fuego's fist, at this time was crackling with yellow electricity, while Ry's fist was in the same position and clenched just as tight.

"Maybe I'll have to use Blast Burn," Ry silently thought, as he looked. It would have been his first time using it after his training, and he was pretty nervous. He knew Fuego could pull it off, but still.

Levi stood there with a small smirk spread across his face. "Up...down....left...right....front...back. Where is he?" He said spoke slowly, knowing what might trigger Ry to lose concentration. "Your faster than ever Fuego, but I dont see you stopping this next attack! Cronus! Dragon Pulse!" As Levi roared the ground below Fuego erupted upwards, purples streams of energy and large high spread rubble shot upwards all around Fuego in every direction. "A beam of energy and hundreds of projectiles. Havent used this strategy since I fought Koga." He thought to himself waiting to see the result's of his attack.

"BLAST BURN!!!" Ry shouted as Fuego became wrapped by intense flames, moments before the Dragonpulse touched him. The Dragonpulse hit the Blast Burn and spiraled upwards in an intense show of power. The blue sparked away, spreading sparkles across the battlefield. Normally Ry would be at awe. But he was too focused on the battle at hand to notice. This move was his strongest move, bt part of him was afraid it would fail. While he had somewhat mastered it, part of Ry feel that it wasn't enough. Fuego's eyes were glowing red, and he gave a screech. "Go!" Ry shouted making fist and punching with it.

The entire battlefield began to emanate with heat, as Fuego began to charge towards the now revealed Blastioise. Flames spiraled around him, rushing around, almost like it was breathing. The mud at their feet began to dry and crack, as Fuego passed over it. The streak barreled forward and in a rush of power aimed it's attack towards Blastiose.

Levi gritted his teeth from the intensity of the attack. "Cronus! USE HYDRO PUMP!" He roared as Fuego barreled towards him. Cronus fired of his most powerful blast, letting out a roar as he did so. The two attacks collided causing a huge shock wave. Levi was thrown off his feet the the clash of power. The back windows of the pokemon center cracked and shattered and the trees around the area had theirs leaves ripped away from the sheer power. As the force of the attack cooled down Levi pulled himself to his feet. "What happened?" He mumbled trying to see through all the steam.

Last edited:
Ry dropped to his knees in the combination of attacks and struggled to catch his breath. His body began to shake slightly, as he struggled to his feet. "Fuego, are you okay," he wheezed. The attack had worn him out. As the dust on his end of the field, began to settle, he saw Fuego, struggling to stay standing. Slowly, he turned and raised his hand giving Ry a grin and a thumbs up. Then the Fire and Fighting type collapsed.

"Fuego!" Ry shouted rushing over to his fallen Pokemon's side. He hugged the fire monkey, who in return gave a faint smile. "Thanks bud. You did great." He said, returning Fuego to his Pokeball. Then he looked to see what the outcome was for Cronus.

Brief braced himself from the shock-wave created from the two attacks clashing into each other. The battlefield was totally covered with steam, "I wonder which one is still standing?" has he said it on the side of the field where Ry was the steam started to fade revealing an exhausted Ry on one knee. As the steam cleared a little more he could finally see Fuego the same as Ry Brief watched as Fuego give his famous thumbs up before fainting. "Wow Fuego fainted what has become of Cronus and Levi" Brief said as he stood up waiting to see if this battle ended in a draw or a win for Levi the heavy anticipation was in the air.

As the steam dispersed Levi became visible, he had several scraps on his face and his clothes were dirty, but other than that he seemed fine. Cronus became visible as well, in nearly the same state as Levi. Several scratches coated his body but other than that, he seemed to be okay. Levi grinned, realizing his was in worse condition than his partner, "Hm, looks like the type disadvantage was enough to keep himself mostly safe from the clash." He grinned at his partner before turning his attention to his opponent. "Ry, it was a good fight, even with a disadvantage your speed was difficult to overcome. Id love to battle again sometime."

Brief started to clap as he walked towards the two trainers, "Bravo bravo that was an amazing battle you two its nice to know you guys haven't been slacking off" Brief spoke with a big grin on his tired face. "Its been awhile Ry and Levi let me welcome you both to my home region of Unova" Brief greeted them, "Min Min" Melody mimicked your master as she too greeted them while she created small sparks that looked like fireworks as stood on top of Brief's head.

To say that Emily was impressed would be an understatement. It was clearly obvious that these two were on another level compared to Emily, and it annoyed her. She frowned slightly before standing up from her seat and walking towards the two trainers, her frown leaving her face.

"That was a pretty intense battle," she said to Levi and Ry. "I'm going to have to watch more of your battles so I can get stronger."

"Hey Brief. Hey Melody," Ry said standing up slowly. His body was showing sign of exhaustion, mainly because of how he battled and how close the flames got to him. However he struggled to stand. He couldn't help but smile, as Emily mentioned how the battle was intense. It was, but he still had more work to do. He made a fist and made a weak fist bump. "Oh just all of you wait. I'm going to get even stronger than this. And to do so, I'll have to win the Unova League. Aspertia City I'm coming for you!' He shouted. It was pretty obvious the boy was pretty stoked.

However as he began to walk over the front end of the Pokemon Center, passing people who had seen the action were shocked. He could only give a weak smile, as he felt like sitting own for a while, But first he had to heal Fuego. As eh entered the PokeCenter, Nurse Joy immediately rushed over to him. She had been on her way over to check what had happened, and understood as soon as she saw Ry enter.

He raised Fuego's Pokeball, and she took it and gave him a reassuting nod. As she took the Fire and Fighting Type to heal, Ry made his was to a chair and plopped down.

Casys leaned back in his chair, chewing an Aspesr Berry and scrolling through his MewTube feed. It was a slow day at the Castelia City Gym, with it already being noon and having no challenges. He had been swamped with work the past couple days, and was taking the opportunity to relax, eat some Berries and watch funny internet videos. He was clicked on the "Live" tab and saw something that nearly made Casys choke on the Aspear Berry. It was his old friend Ry and his Infernape, Fuego. Casys also saw Levi and Cronus in the background. So, it looks like the two of them are in Unova. I'll have to meet up with them.

Casys picked up Apollo's Luxury Ball and released his friend, the mighty Heracross trilling with excitement. "Some of our old friends are in Unova, Apollo." Casys told him. Casys got up from his seat and stretched before grabbing his bag. "Wanna go meet them?" Apollo nodded and spread his small wings, following after Casys as he walked out of the small office. As Casys walked by he told the Gym's receptionist to close the Gym for a couple days. "I have something I need to do," he explained. Checking that he had his Poke Balls and some Poke Dollars, Casys hailed a taxi and told him to drive for Aspertia City. I'm coming you guys. And I'm much stronger than before.

Levi turned to the familiar voice, "Ah, hey Brief, been awhile." He said with a slightly glazed over look on his face. "Glad to see the old gang is slowing getting back together." He said before returning his attention to Cronus, who was now by his side supporting Levi's weight. "Thanks buddy, you did great in the battle, im proud of you." He said to Cronus with a warm smile.

"Blaast." Cronus responded, internally shunning himself for being damaged by a fire type like that. A clear sign that while his attitude is still there, he had a since of pride that wasnt there before.

"Cronus, return and rest up bud." He said softly, returning his pokemon to it ball, stumbling slightly as his support was removed. "So...yeah, think im gonna copy Ry and just....yeah." He mumbled before walking up to counter and handing over his pokeball. "Thanks Nurse Joy." He said plainly as she took his pokemon for healing. He walked over to a wide couch in the center and dropped down on it face first, "Ooooh thats the stuff." He said in a mumbled voice due to the cushions.

Brief chuckled at the two trainers as he watched both of them collapse in the Pokemon Center. "I thought you two had more energy than that you both must have put a lot into that battle" Brief said as he sat down on the same big couch that Levi face planted on. "Seeing you two battle almost makes me want to battle so Ry would you and Levi be traveling together to explore Unova or are you both going different paths" Brief asked Ry who was resting in one of the chairs that was across from the couch.

"Unova is a big place fill of a lot of fun and exciting places being in a group wouldn't be that bad of an idea how about it Ry would you like to travel together again like old times I could even show you a few things while you here" Brief said with a small grin on his face, "Oh, sorry for me being so rude the names Brief what is yours" Brief introduced himself Emily.