• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Undertale RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
(what would integrity weapon be? She can't use ballet shoes as a weapon. XD can she summon stars or something like the fight in the neutral route according to the undertake wiki)

((OOC: Yes she can. She got all the way to Waterfall only being able to use her ballet shoes. And frisk uses them too. She can use Ballet Shoes. The Justice soul even fought with an EMPTY gun.))
Zyphle raced over too Clover. She took Clover's gun. "Jack was right. You can't handle a weapon without ending up hurting your friends." Zyphle said. She plopped the gun in her bag. Zyphle followed Toriel. She didn't notivce what just happened. They reached a room. The door was closed. No way out. "Miss Toriel? We're stuck." Zyphle said. Toriel stepped on a few switches and pulled a lever. "This is one of the may puzzles in the RUINS. Please adjust yourself to the sight of them." She said. The door had opened. Zyphle was facinated.

(as a weapon to defend herself. What do I do? Slap people with them? Kick? Sure they boost speed but.... that only comes In handy during that pacifist undyne fight) Kayla scowled and put her hood back up

Kayla sighed doubting the giant bipedal goat noticed her "God my eye itches..." Kayla muttered rubbing her eye painfully "Why did that street thug have to fight me?!"

Last edited:
Jack walked silently and smiled at the group chat he looked at clover and then at Kayla and then at zyphel he smiled and then blushed "I have had a crush on her for the entire time I've know her but she doesn't even know it"

Toriel led the group through the next door. They got to a large room. "Here, childeren. Solve this puzzle. I have marked the way." Toriel remarked. Zyphle walked up to the switch. she pulled it down. The spikes went away. "Great!" Toriel remarked. They moved on. Zyphle pulled the correct switch. Toriel led the group on. "In the RUINS, monsters may attack you all. Please, ACT, and do not FIGHT. Talk tothe dummy." Toriel said. Zyphle walked up to the Dummy. She entered Battle mode. She pressed the ACT button. Then TALK. "Hello Dummy! I am Zyphle." Zyphle said. She marked on the dummy. "A cotton heart and a button eye. You are the apple of my eye." "Thank you for your time!" Zyphle said. She backed up. "Clover, Your turn." Toriel said, smiling.

Clover entered in Battle mode "heya dummy How is the life?,hard I see.wait denuncied you by your channel in YouTube.? I wish luck to you" Clover Said holding to he not laugh like crazy

"Sure I guess!" Kayla said shrugging. She walked up to the dummy "Hi! Um...... I heard you got a divorce with your wife recently. Sorry about that," Kayla said

Last edited:
((OOC: Undertale Realistic?! Awesome!))
"Can Dummys even get married?" Zyphle whispered to Jack. "Well, Jack. Your turn." Toriel said. She smiled, not knowing what the dummy "said".

"Oh um ok" he walked over to the dummy "oh hi I have a present for you" he said pulling out a chocolate "it's not much but it's all I got"

"I'm not hungry!" Zyphle gestured. "Come, childeren." Toriel said. She walked into the next room. Zyphle followed her. "There is another puzzle in this room. I wonder if you can solve it?" Toriel asked. Once Zyphle got farther, she entered battle. There was a Froggit. she was frightend. "HEEELP!" She screeched.

Zyphle sighed. She wrote down "Life is difficult for this enemy.". She continued. "This puzzle seems to difficult. Childeren, take my hand." Toriel said. She put her hand back. Zyphle took the hand.

Name: Matt
Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears a orange t-shirt and jeans that are black short hair
Bravery
he saw his crush follow her friends that were doing his dare and fell down
Boy

"Wait... Kayla! Why did you idiots drag Kayla into this?!" Matt yelled

"No. I dared you Justice, not anyone else especially Kayla. Now she has a giant scar across her pretty face!" Matt said not realizing what he said
Kaylas face went red 'What. The. Heck.' she thought "Actually this jerk in city square decided to pick a fight... he is now scared of me..." Kayla explained

"Guys guys no" jack got in between the soon to be fighting group "yes Matt stuffed up and now where stuck but beating him up isn't gonna help"

They all had reached the other side Zyphle walked into the next room. She ignored the rest of the group. "Childeren. Come in here, please!" Toriel shouted. Zyphle waited for the others. She marked in her notebook. She wanted to know more about this "Flowey".

"tch,I Will get out of here" he said leaving the room "Clover come back!" Toriel Said "childs I Will find Clover stay here!" Toriel Said leaving the room

Zyphle stomped after Clover. She snatched Jack's Frying Pan. Zyphle wacked Clover in the head. He fainted. It wasn't a hard enough whack to kill him. Zyphle dragged Clover to the room. He was most likely at around 2 HP. Zyphle woke Clover up. "The way out isn't that way, dummy!" Zyphle said.

"you little..........." Clover Said taking off Jack frying pan of Zyphle hand and putting in his bag,"This stay with me now"

"Go with it. From what i know from so far, she's the only one that won't kill us." Zyphle said. She turned to Clover. "Don't care, it's Jack's."

Once everybody was in the room, Toriel said, "Childeren, i am Sorry." She ran off. She hid behind a pillar.

"When was i her mom?" Zyphle asked. She followed Kayla. She marked more in her notebook. She pushed up her glasses. Once they got to the end, Toriel came out. "That was a test of independence, My Childeren. I must run an errand. Stay here. Have this." She said. She handed Zyphle a phone. She walked into the next room.

Status
Not open for further replies.