• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Undertale RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No! Don't think like that! We will get out of here," Zyphle said. "I refuse to die down here." She had a determined expression on her face. She started to glow purple. "There's always a place to perservere. And I WON'T Stop believing!" Zyphle said.

"...? All of the other humans died who fell here before us. But, I suppose being a pessimist is a bad idea. You're right. We WILL be the first ones to escape!" :D

(Please stop double-posting)
"Well, She's the only monster who has yet to try to kill us," Zyphle exclaimed. "Let's go," Zyphle said, going farther through the RUINS.

*alright, sorry for double-posting"
"You do have a point there. I guess I'll go with it. But the second we nearly die, i'm blaming it on you! :3" *he would follow Zyphle*

(Okay)
*At Toriel's house*
"Oh, Childeren. That was irresponsible to leave you alone. Come into my house," Toriel said. Zyphle followed. She smiled.

"So, I guess... uh... this is our caretaker? So, bipedal goat, i'd rather call you something else...let's see here... hmm.. IDEA! I'll call you Goat Mom! As long as you're ok with that." *Orange had a big grin on his face*

(You can control Toriel too)
Zyphle jotted down questions she wanted to ask. Such as: What is your favorite pass time? What is your favorite food? How do I exit the RUINS?. She crossed out one.

(Toriel would see the crossed-out question) "...My child, why do you wish to leave the ruins? You have all of the protection you need here."

"It's just, we haven't even been here a day and I miss my own home," Zyphle admitted. "And if you don't mind me asking... Where IS the exit of the RUINS?" Zyphle looked up at toriel

*Toriel would start walking downstairs, catching Orange's attention away from the cinnamon pie* "Where are you going?" *Orange followed Toriel*

Zyphle took the pie, wanting to split it between everyone. She followed Toriel.

*after walking down a whole hallway*
"Toriel! Let us go!" Zyphle said.

"Agreed! We need to find our way home! I may not have a family, but I have Zyphle and the others!" Toriel said: "You must prove to me you can survive." *Battle start*

*Orange simply use SPARE, but then took some damage.* HP 3/20 "Zyphle, if I die here, bury me near a lake. But... I won't die so easily!" *He would than start glowing orange, and recover all previous damage, and after doing so, having a smile on his face*

Last edited:
Zyphle took a big chunk of damage. She had only 1 HP left. Another attack was let out. Zyphle realized all of the fire went around her. "Toriel won't kill us! If we get low on HP, she won't hurt us!" Zyphle exclaimed. She smiled.

"Toriel! Let us leave the ruins! We can't stay here forever! If the rest of us come, give them the same trial to test their spirit!" Toriel than said: "Children, if you manage to escape, please come back to visit." Orange: "Sure! I don't see why not!" *the gates would open*

*Orange followed Zyphle, and started a conversation* "When do you think the others will wake up? It sort of worries me... But if I know them, they'll get out quickly."

A stick snapped. "Uh, Orange. Did you step on a stick?" Zyphle asked. She was nervous. She saw a stick earlier on. She didn't see any sticks around them. She shivered, because of the cold and because she was scared.

"No, not that I remember of." *He would look down* "Nope." *Voice behind them* "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO GREET A NEW PAL? SHAKE MY HAND."*Orange whipped around with his hand out. BLARP.*

*Orange gave a Frisk face -_-* "So, mr. spooky scary skeleton, why did ya even do that?" ???:" i dunno. it's fun. from the looks of it, you guys are humans. be careful of my bro, papyrus. my name's sans. sans the skeleton."

"Wow. You're really a COMIC Sans!" Zyphle remarked. "Sorry, bad joke," Zyphle looked down. She looked ahead. "Hey, that Lamp looks just like me!" Zyphle exclaimed.

"anyway, my bro hunts humans. c'mon lets go. and hide behind all those conviently shaped lamps," Sans said. Zyphle hid behind the one that looked like her. She jotted something down.

Papyrus came. "BROTHER! YOU ARE SO LAZY!" He shouted. "bro, iv'e gotten a ton of work today. a skele-ton." Sans joked. After a few moment of jokes and yelling, Papyrus stomped off. "kiddos, come on out," Sans said.

(OOC: @Poptropper910 please do not double post and read the rules and THERE ARE NO POKEMON IN THIS RP (sorry for the caps) )

Jack looked at Matt seeing that he was obviously thinking about something he walked over to clover "hey you've been quiet what's up"
@AsrielDreemurr

Last edited:
Matt sighed 'I don't think she likes me like that... she barely talks to me!'
Kayla walked up to sans "I didn't catch your name... can you tell me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.