• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Undertale RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! This is one undertale RP the same things in the real game Will happen,6 peoples Will join,each one with one soul color
Rules

Romance is allowed
Follow the normal RP rules
All the humans fall at the same time

Name:(your name)
Apparence:(what you charachter look like)
Soul color:(yellow(Justice), Green(kindness),Orange(bravery),blue(calm),dark blue(integrity),purple(preseverence)
Why fell:(why he or her fell here?)

Name: Clover
Apparence:cowboy hat,Brown hair,Black pants, Brown shirt
Soul color: yellow
Why fell:he was with all humans when the bravery soul Challenger him to Go to MT.ebbot making the 6 fall

Clover wake up from the fall in the underground seeing his friends "Guys Are you okay!?" He said looking at the humans specialy the preseverence soul because he haved a crush on her

Name: Zyphle (zI-ful)
Appearance: Wears a Purple, light coat. Purple Jeans. Mini lab coat as the shirt.
Soul color: Perservearance (Cloudy glasses, torn notbook)
Why fell: was looking around MT. Ebott
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zyphle woke up. "Wha-? Clover? What happened?" She said drowsily. She looked around. 'I must be inside MT. Ebott.' Zyphle thought. She saw most of her friends still asleep.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Right, what I've done here is reset this RP back to its first couple of posts, because none of them afterwards really follow the rules. Remember, kids: Please write at least a full paragraph per post, remember your punctuation, spelling, and grammar, and try to keep OOC posts to their own thread or profiles/private conversations.

Please let me know if there's anything I can help with or clarify :)

"I guess one person Challenged me to Go here but we all falled" he said to Zyphle "I'M sure we have to wait others wake up" He said looking at the others humans

Name: jack
Appearance:
Soul color: kindness
Why fell: was looking around when he lost his footing and fell

-----
Jack lifted his head "ugh wh-what WHAT" he looked around to see two other kids one a boy and the other a butiful girl

"jack! You woke up" he said to Jack alivied because at least two off the humans aren't dead "do ya know what happened?"

"Uh ugh"he said rubbing his forehead "I think we came down here as a challenge" he said thinking hard "but that's all I can remember... sorry"

"wait...........HE CHALLENGED ME!!!!!!!" He said very angry looking at the bravery soul picking his gun almost shooting at the human "SOMEONE HOLD ME TO I NOT KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!" He said very angry

Jack reacted quickly and novked the gun out of his hands and grabbed him "woah calm down" he said trying to calm him down "don't over react

Clover calmed Down "okay,okay" he said a bit furious "I guess we have to wait the others wak-" when Clover was talking flowey reached "howdy! I'm flowey the flower!"

"Holy... what uh hhhiiii" he said half heartedly "I'm jack the human nice to meet you" he said looking at flowey "do you know what type of flower you are?" He said interested

"that don't have importation now" flowey said "anyway "flowey" where is the exit of here?" Clover asked "there is no exit!" Flowey said "Jack........Give me my gun"

Jack looked at clover "what! Why" he said terrified "he's just a flower let him be" looking at him "you know what" he said grabbing the gun "this is mine" he said putting it in his bag "it's for your own good"

"are you New to the underground arent'cha?" Flowey said noticing the others humans "there are another humans with you Guys?"

"Yep there with us but they might be dead" he said worried "and yeah we just fell down here" he said going in to inspect flowey "do you mind if I look at your petals" he said valuing flowery as a human

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!........ I mean, of course!" Flowey said "hey Jack Give me my gun please I swear I Will NOT KILL anyone" he said lying

"No no if you don't want me to touch you I won't" he said backing away with a smile he looked back over at clover "look we've know each other for ages and your into having the gun"

"don't you remember? When I reached in the School I said 'guys you wanna see something really cool?' when I showed the gun you asked 'where you get It?' don't you remember It was from my dad?" He said Sad "he said I could NEVER Give to someone so........ Give me"

"Look I understand but your gonna turn around and shoot someone and I don't want that" he ended the conversation there and turned to flowey "hey mind if we stay here for a while if you do I understand" he said with a smile

Clover looked at flowey with one weird face and said "Okay, Guys I think is Better we woke up the others" Clover Said because he was worried with the others

Zyphle said. "Let them sleep. It's good for them." She pushed up her glasses. She took out her notebook. It had torn. She wrote down about flowey. She wrote "Your best friend.". "He seems nice. He's kinda our best friends at the moment.

*BATTLE MODE activates for Everyone*

"You see that heart? That's your SOUL! The very culmination of your being!" Flowey exclaimed.

"weird, anyway flowey continue" Clover Said in heart form "your soul is weak at the beggining but you can get strong If you get LV. What LV means? LOVE of course!"

"Here, have some LV! Run into the Freindliness Pellets!" Flowey exclaimed. He through the Pellets at the three. Zyphle dodged. "I don't trust him..." She whispered so quietly no one could hear. She waited for the others to make their move.

Jack saw the pellet "cool" he grabbed it and absorbed he then felt like he had been jabbed in the gut "ugh hey that hurt!" He said to flowey angrily

Flowey dodged the shot. "You IDIOTS. In this world... It's KILL or BE KILLED! DIE!" Flowey surrounded Zyphle, Jack, and Clover with bullets. The Bullets got closer. A fireball appeared out of nowhere. It knocked into flowey, sending him flying. A goat came. "What a horrible creature, torteuring some poor, innocent, childeren. I am TOREIL, the care taker of the RUINS." She said. Zyphle took notes. She wrote "Caretaker of the RUINS.".

"thanks Mom-I mean Toriel!" He said blushing a bit "anyway where we are going?" He said to Toriel,after he whispered to Jack "saw It was going to bem usefull?"

Name: Kayla
Female
(can her soul be black for hate like glitchtale? With a grey outline so its visible? Her weapon is a kitchen knife. If not she will be Integrity)
Her hair is brown and her eyes are gold and she wears a black hoodie and skinny jeans and sneakers and a pink t-shirt with the yin-yang symbol and her voice is very recognizable due to her irish accent, she has a scar across her face
She followed Justice here...

Kayla woke up and sighed "Well crap.." Kayla said angrily "What now? May as well explore.." She said

Last edited:
((OOC: I'm pretty sure it has to be a Human Soul. Like Bravery, Integrety, Patience, etc.))
Zyphle looked around. No other monsters was around. It wasn't a big room. She leaned over to Jack and Clover. "Guys, that flower disapeared. Where'd it go? It didn't go through the door." She whispered.

"Probraly Toriel flame burned that flower" he said noticing Kayla "Kayla you woke up!" He said happy because another people were alive

OCC:withouth hatred because This is a UNDERtale RP NOT a GLITCHtale RP

"Maybe because you falled in a moutain?" He said following Toriel curious of what her was gonna do

Status
Not open for further replies.