• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Type masters (RP)

Lipora smiled as Shadow explained to her what his relationship was with his sister. The concept of another person protecting another was still new to her. She had friends, but the ones who protected her were the Pokemon who lived on Mount Lanakila. "Thank you for explaining! You relationship with your sister seems wonderful!" She smiled and watched him walk out the door. "What do you say, Vulpix, should we follow him?" Her Vulpix swiftly nodded and Lipora followed the masked man.

He saw Lipora walk out to watched and just smiled. He pulled out Manancy's and Leo's Pokeball before the Luxio and Electrike appeared out. Sparkx joined in to train them as she smiled. "Time for your training girls so focus" he told them. "Electrike!" "Luxio!" "Jolteon!" He began to train the girls as electric moves was colliding everywhere but Sparkx kept it under control thanks to her ability Volt absorb. He saw them working hard but also panting. "Alright girls, take a break"he said. "Luxio......." "Jolt!" "Electrike...." They said before coming over at sat down in front of him. "Well done" he said before seeing Manancy glow in a blinding light until it disappeared evolving into Manectric. "Manancy! You evolved!"he said to her. "Manectric!" She smiled. "I suppose you were that close" he chuckled as Blue disappeared into the forest again to look for JC.

He looked to Lipora and smiled. "Lipora, come here for a second, I have something for you"he said running his hand through his hair as his gold eye showed for only a second before it was covered again.-

Lipora watched amazed as the Electrike evolved. "That's so cool!" She whispered to her Vulpix who nodded. When Shadow called for her, she took a step forward, but stopped when she saw something golden. She was stunned for a second but then continued to walk. "Are you going to give me a golden eye just like yours?" She asked with a smile as her ears moved happily.

Shadow was confused for the moment but then it came to him as she was referring to his gold eye he slightly showed. He chuckled. "No you silly girl I tend to run my hand through my hair, what I wanted to give you was this" he said pulling out an I cry white stone. "This is an ice stone, it will evolve your Alolan Vulpix when she is ready" he smiled gently handing it to her. Sparkx suddenly felt a tension in the air as bits of sparks came out of her fur as Manancy and Leo had the same tension sparks coming out of them. He noticed this as he grabbed her wrist pulling her behind him. "Stay behind me, there's too much tension here, the girls can feel it" he said to her as he had grabbed his mask resting on his head as he pulled it to cover his face. He heard movements before there appeared unusual grunts. "Its you!"he said. "You guys are the one that attacked my sister!" He said seeing one smirk at him.

She left the trainer alone before continuing to walk as she had to fix this injury. Blade stood next to her walking watching her carefully. She quickly patched her injury before she sat down as Blade sat in front of her. She gently petted her head before watching the pond move a bit seeing a Swanna swimming on it with the Duckletts.-

"Thank you!" Lipora said with a smile as she got the Ice Stone from Shadow. "That's really thoughtful of YOUUUUU!" She was cut off by Shadow getting her behind him. As his Pokémon growled, her Vulpix joined in. Lipora got confused and even more confuser when the two grunts came. "Are you sure they're the ones who did it? They seem fine to me..." She whispered to the masked man. She didn't know about the dangers of the world, so of course she wouldn't have known what people can really be like.

He looked back at her. "Yes, remember when I was using Blue's Psychic for help when I touched my sister's mask, well I was doing was basically visioning on what happened in the area she was in like a strong connection between siblings and in that vision the same exact color of black appeared right in it" he explained before looking back at them. "Yes, we did run into her but she got away even with the Houndoom chasing her but she didn't get away unhinged hehe" one said. Those words made him snap inside as in a swft moment grabbed one by the arms of the grunts flipping him over and down to the ground before his foot was pressed on his chest. "Ow! Why you!?" "Shut it! You made a big mistake in hurting my sister!"he said as one of the grunts Houndoom leaped at him but Sparkx intervined using double kick to knock him down to the ground before she landed growling at him. "Jolteon!"Sparkx said furious growling before she saw more grunts appear as Manancy and Leo stood just a bit around Shadow growling as sparks came put of their furs. Shadow looked to Lipora as he grabbed her hand. "Can you battle Lipora? Only having three party members is a bit difficult to take all of these grunts Pokemon down" he asked her lifting his mask up slightly to look at her.-

Lipora gasped as Shadow pinned the grunt to the ground. "Isn't this a little unnecessary?" She asked a little worried. But given by Shadow's request, she realized that it was. "Okay, I guess we're doing this now!" Her Vulpix jumped off her head and growled. She let out a powerful Dazzling towards the opposing Houndoom just as Lipora covered her eyes. Vulpix growled once more and fired a Confuse Ray.

He looked to her. "When someone hurts my sister I show no mercy to them! Girls Discharge!"he said. Sparkx, Leo, and Manancy leaped up before using Discharge striking all three of them causing them to be paralyzed while one was confused. Shadow felt something was going to cheat as he looked behind him quickly and he was right. "Look out!" He said standing behind her protecting her as his mask was knocked off him as it hit the floor. "You coward!" He said to the grunt pushing him back as he could feel blood leak down a bit from his head before falling to the floor as Leo pushed him down growling.

She continued to walk again as she needed to add another team member so decided to walk more around with Blade beside her. She came to a part of the forest that was a bit wide open and there she saw a Bisharp. "-A Bisharp? Its a steel-dark but powerful-" she thought watching her closely.-

Lipora's eyes were wide as the grunt attacked them from behind but Shadow still managed to protect her. She was taken by surprise that Shadow would actually do such a thing and was very thankful. She was about to thank him when Leo pinned the grunt. When she noticed the blood streak she gasped and covered her mouth. She felt tears welling up in her eyes as she said "Oh no!" As the tears began to escape her eyes, she immediately covered her face. Vulpix saw this and yipped to her. Two red flashes came from her pocket and revealed a Beartic and an Alolan Sandslash who roared angry. They attacked the grunts alongside Vulpix as Lipora got out of the way.

He saw the Beartic and Alola Sandslash appeared out of nowhere attacking the grunts. He could see Lipora was scared as she moved out of the way for him. "Leo! Sparkx and Manancy! Finish this off with Thunder!" He commanded pissed off now. "Jolteon!" "Luxio!" "Manectric!" The girls unleashed a powerful electric type move together before shocking every single one of them as this caused all of them to faint. The grunts returned their Pokemon before running off saying they will be back. "Thanks girls, you too Vulpix, Beartic, and Sandslash" he said before walking over to Lipora. "What's wrong Lipora? Why are you crying?" He asked comforting her.-

"T-That man! H-He began bleeding!" Lipora said with tears running down her red cheeks. Her Pokémon got beside her and looked at her with concern. "Why would that happen?! He's a human too!" She continued even more sad than before. "If this will happen on the rest of our trip, I don't know if I will be able to continue accompanying you and your Pokémon!" She calmed down a little and continued "I don't want to keep seeing that..."

He sighed gently comforting her. "It wasn't him that was bleeding.....it was me....see look....." He said showing his cut injury and his forehead as bits of blood slid down as he touched it. "Don't cry please, I'm sorry for making you cry" he said feeling guilty before he thought of something as he pulled a flower behind her ear. He showed it to her before giving a gentle smile to her. "Come on, a pretty lady like you shouldn't cry" he said gently as Leo came over and put a gauze on the side of his head to stop his bleeding.-

Lipora's eyes went wide as Shadow explained to her. "You were the one that was bleeding?! That's even worse!" She said as more tears fell down her red cheeks. "I just don't understand why do we have to go through that! It's not very nice attacking people..." She sighed, calming down a bit. Once Shadow showed her the flower, she stopped crying. "I-It's really pretty... Okay, I'll stop. But if that happens again, I'm leaving. I don't want... nightmares, were they called?"

He sighed as he realized he had to he more careful with himself when around her. "I'm sorry....I'll be more careful next time...you have nightmares huh? Just like my sister....."he said. "Come on cheer up, are you hungry? I know how to cook people and Pokemon food" he said as Sparkx, Leo, and Manancy jumped with joy.

She watched the Bisharp carefully before it had noticed her. She remained still tell Blade to remain calm and attack if necessary. It approached her before she heard it spoke. "Bisharp!("You seem to be injured there") she said as it was clearly it was female. "I'm alright, thanks for your concern for me" she told her. "(You seem to be looking for someone)" "Yes my brother" she told her. "(Hm, I can sense your strong bond with you and your Pokemon)" "Yes, my care with my Pokemon is very strong and I take care of them well" she said before hearing a bush rustle. The Bisharp stood in front of her guarding her until the movement revealed its self it being a shiny Umbreon. "Blue! Your alright?"she said. "Umbreon!("JC! I was so worried!) Blue leaped into her arms as she hugged her as JC held her back. "I'm sorry Blue for worrying you" she said to her. "Umbre!("Its ok"). The Bisharp gave a smile before going to one knee bowing. "(Your bond between you and your Pokemon has caught my interest very well, in my honor I would like to join your team if you will have me)" she asked. JC saw the Bisharp bow to her before she pulled out a Luxury ball as it was the only Pokeball she had. "Bisharp, I would love to have you on my team as long as you promise to always support me and my other teammates" she told her.

Bisharp looked up and and nodded before closing her eyes. "Bisharp!(" You have my honor JC") she said. "Then your nickname will be Harpus" she told her before seeing her reach her hand out touching the Luxury ball before she was sucked in as it shook three times before it clicked. "Welcome to the team, Harpus" she said looking at the Luxury ball.-

The girl returned to Seafolk Village. Oh, how she wanted to leave this island and go somewhere more civilized! Abby was now in her pokeball, a wise move on her part, at least in her eyes. Tomorrow she would go back to the library because she was only allowed two books, and she was already halfway done with one of them. She entered her parent's house-boat, and called out, "I'm home!"
"Good, now you can help me and your father, Oia'uhane."
Oia'uhane grumbled as she helped clean the fish her father caught.

"Oooooh, what do you cook?" Lipora asked intrigued. Her Pokémon sighed happily as she returned to her normal happy self. "I've only eaten berries and a thing that my friends bring me from time to time! I think it was called.... pie." At the word 'pie', her Vulpix yipped happy and jumped from Beartic's shoulder on Lipora's head, ready to hear more from Shadow.

He glanced to her and chuckled. "Pie Hm? Well I actually know how to make pie, your Vuloix seems to like it a lot" he said before looking to the girls. "Girls, get the ingredients ready for our guests here" he said to them. "Luxio!" "Jolteon!" "Manectric!" They said before running inside. "Come on, do you want to watch me and the girls make the pie then later In need to do some Pokemon searching to add to my electric team" he said before lowering himself slightly holding his hand out. "M'lady your hand" he said being a gentleman.-

She continued to walk as she returned Blade and Harpus her new team member Bisharp as she looked around the forest again to see if she could find her brother Shadow.-

She squealed with a high pitch tone as Shadow agreed to bake a pie for her. Her Pokémon also seemed pretty excited, Vulpix more so than the others. She was about to go inside, when Shadow stuck out his hand, which she just stared blankly at it. She looked behind her to see who he was talking to, but didn't see anyone so she just shrugged and walked inside.

He watched her go inside as she probably thought he was talking to someone else. He just chuckled running a hand through his hair before making his way inside. He saw the girls grab the ingredients but had saw Leo try and grab the eggs. "Leo!" He said grabbing the eggs from her. "You can get the ingredients but not the eggs ok"he said to her. "Luxio..." She nodded but gave a smile to understand. He made the pie crust and used a fork to make the lines and the edge. He added the apples covered in a delicious apple cinnamon sauce before adding a hint of sugar. He put the top part over it before making four small triangle lines in the middle. He slide it in the oven before all the girls closed the oven door.

"Well done girls, that's should do it for now, all we have to do is wait" he said as him and the girls were slightly covered in the pie powder.-

Lipora watched in awe as Shadow and his Pokemon started baking the pie. Sua tried her best not to squeal again, as that might distract them. Her Beartic looked closely at the 4 chefs, alert to every sound and movement that they make. Lipora noticed that and whispered something to him, Sandslash and Vulpix. They all nodded and quietly waited for the pie.

He chuckled at a thought after cleanimg the powder off him and the girls. "It would be hilarious if the smell of this pie attracted my sister here" he said before sitting down on the couch. The girls had sat in front of her but went to greet Lipora's Pokemon with a smile on their faces. Sparkx seemed to like to play with Vulpix. "Hehe Sparkx has a new playmate"he said watching her with Vulpix. "Hm, I should invest in adding a new team member or members" he added looking to her while he was wrapping his head to cover his injury.-

As Shadow's Pokémon approached Lipora's Pokémon, Sandslash and Vulpix cheerfully waved at them, while Beartic gave them a polite nod. Vulpix got down from her trainer's head and began playing with Sparkx. As she did that, Lipora smiled and moved an inch closer to Beartic, his coolness radiating, which helped out Lipora. She felt better and decided to ask "Why would you need a new teammember? Aren't your Pokémon cute enough?"

He chuckled looking to Lipora. "Well three team members won't be enough when I face the battle royale so I need more on my team to grow stronger and my sister is probably doing the same thing right about now" he said eying the timer as the pie was almost done.

She stopped for the moment before she smelled something delicious in the air. "-Is that Shadow's pie-" she thought as Blue smelled it too and gave a smile. "Umbre!("That's definitely Shadow's pie!") Blue told her. She just chuckled before looking to Blue. "Yes your right Blue, come on lets go" she told her as she continued to walk in the direction of the good smell.-

"Oh, you're joining the Pokémon Battle Royale?" Lipora asked Shadow surprised. "I saw it on TV, it looked really cool! I hope I'll get to see you! Hm... What channel was it again?" She asked Vulpix. The Fox Pokémon looked at her trainer, lifted her shoulders and resumed playing with the Jolteon. "Oh well, I guess I'll have to find out later."

He chuckled before grabbing the remote as he turned the TV on to channel 20 as the battle royale appeared on the screen seeing a battle going on. "Yes I am and so is my sister but she will be a tough opponent to beat I'm afraid, even for me" he added chuckling as all the girls was playing with Vulpix and the others.

She caught the scent to stop at a cabin smelling it inside as she looked around under her mask to see if her brother was really there. Blue did the same as she flicked her ear.-

"Oh, so I guess this is the channel." Lipora realized that after Shadow changed the channel. "I'll be rooting for you, if I get to see it. You were really nice to me, so it's my duty!" She said with a smile. "Oh, I hope I'll be welcome to greet your sister when we find her! I really am interested in meeting the person that is worth all this trouble!" As she spoke, Vulpix and Sandslash were happily playing with the other Pokémon, while Beartic just shook his head, holding Lipora close to his chilly fur.

He chuckled. "Well she wears a wolf mask and hooded black cape to hide herself but you will really like her once you get to know her hehe but thanks for the rooting" he said before seeing Blue run in. "Blue? Where have you been? You disappeared suddenly" "Umbre! Umbreon!" Blue said raising her paw up to point out the door.

Shadow understood before looking out the doorway and there he saw JC. "JC!" He said running up to her hugging her. She chuckled hugging him back. "I was lured here by your pie as did Blue" she said crossing her arms. "Oh right my pie hehe" he said before looking to Lipora. "Lipora come here, I want to introduce you to JC my young sister" he told her.-

Lipora smiled cheerfully as Shadow and his long lost sister reunited with a warm bear hug. When Shadow called for her to introduce herself, Lipora skipped over to them and said with a smile as her ears began to move with joy "Hello, my name is Lipora! I've heard a lot about you!" She noticed her masked and then looked back and fourth between hers and Shadow's. "So you really are siblings! Mr. Masked Man and Ms. Masked Woman!" Her Pokémon quietly approached, suspicious of the newcomer.

She just chuckled. "I suppose you can say that since I hide my appearance all the time hehe but anyway since we introduced each other I'll introduce you to my partner and team" she said pulling out three Luxury balls until an Absol, Zwelious, and Bisharp appeared. "This is Blade my Absol, Geo my Zwelious, and Harpus my Bisharp also my new team member, and last but not least this is Blue the shiny Umbreon also my bond partner and as you can see I specialize in dark typing" she said as the girls bowed there heads to the Lipora.-

"Wow, you are really nice, just like your brother!" Lipora complimented Shadow's sister, JC. "I guess I'll introduce you to my party!" She said as her Pokémon got beside her. "This is Beartic," Her Beartic gave a polite nod, "this is Sandslash," her Alolan Sandslash cheerfully waved to them, "and this is Vulpix!" Her Vulpix got on her head and waved to them from there. "Oh, is it a coincidence that both of your Pokémon are really cute?" She asked with a chuckle as her ears moved with joy.

Blue just smiled as her tail moved back and forth happily as she nudged her. She gave a chuckle. "He told you that didn't he and yes Blue is cute for a lady huh and also thanks for the compliment" she said before noticing Shadow's head injury. "Shadow what happened to your head?" She asked. "We ran into slight trouble here and I heard you did too" he added. "Yes but I got away thanks to Blade" she said. "By the way how is your training going?"she asked him.

"Oh well I got the girls to mostly evolve its just Leo that has to evolve one more time and I have to add more team members before the battle royale starts"he said. "Shadow it has started but we are not up just yet until we get invitation to it and that's why I am training now to add more dark types to my team" she said before looking to Lipora. "Are you going to join in the battle royale Lipora?" She asked her.-

Lipora listened happily as the two siblings talked, feeling a lot better than before since the cold from Beartic's fur was cooling her. When JC asked her a question, she was quite surprised, but quickly shook off the feeling and responded "Oh, the Pokémon Battle Royale? No, I won't. I didn't get one of the masks and neither did I get the.... invitation, you said? It's probably because I live on the mountain and no one really knows about me... But I will be watching the two of you!" She said cheerfully, her elf-like ears moving.

(I'm going to do a timeskip to the battle royale after this post)

She looked to her before giving a smile. "Its alright, I don't mind having a cheer but what we should do is add six to our team Shadow before the start of the battle royale"she advised looking to her brother. "I was just about to do that sis" he said before they both looked to Lipora. "Want to join us Lipora? Don't want to leave you behind?" Shadow asked her giving a smile.-

Lipora was quite surprised that Shadow invited her to come with them. She never really traveled, but she was eager to accompany them. "Why not? I could really use seeing other people battle! It would be really helpful if I ever want to try it!" She said with a bright smile. At the sound of the world 'battle', Vulpix and Sandslash both got really pumped, but Beartic not as much.

Shadow and JC nodded before giving a smile as they started there way in the forest to complete their team.

Timeskip*

The time for the siblings to battle in the battle royale came like a flash. JC and Shadow had a full fledged team in there hands and all evolved and ready to go. They didn't even mind showing Lipora on how to battle properly and to remain calm. "So this is it Shadow, the battle royale, you know we have to eventually battle each other right?" JC told him. "I know that sis but don't go easy on me" he chuckled.

"Oh don't worry I won't brother and I suggest you do the same" she added. "Don't worry, brother I won't go easy on you" she agreed as they both nodded. They entered the doors as they saw a lot of trainers inside that received the invitation. Shadow and JC wasn't going to go easy on them and that's a fact. They went to register themselves before the battle royale started. The siblings leaned against the wall appearances hidden by their wolf masks and hooded cape waiting to be called.

JC's team line up

1st team member: Blue(F)(Shiny Umbreon)
2nd team member: Blade(F)(Absol)
3rd team member: Geo(F)(Hydreigon)
4th team member: Harpis(F)(Bisharp)
5th team member: Kanai(F)(Greninja)
6th team member: Inari(F)(Liepard)

Shadow's team line up

1st team member: Sparkx(F)(Jolteon)
2nd team member: Leo(F)(Luxray)
3rd team member: Manancy(F)(Manectric)
4th team member: Zebra(F)(Zebstrika)
5th team member: Jewel(F)(Ampharos)
6th team member: Volt(M)(Heliolisk)

The Next Day...
Oia'uhane woke up and got dressed. She gathered her two pokemon, Abby the Abra and Blade the Ralts. She went to Nessie, a ride pokemon that was owned by her parents. She needed to get to Ula'ula island and fast. Last night she saw a meteor fall in that direction. SHe wanted to be the first one to see it. "Nessie, come on! We need to get to Ula'ula!"

Lipora arrived at the Pokémon Battle Royale, feeling bubbly and excited. Her Sandslash and Beartic were on either side of her, while her Vulpix was on her head. "You guys, I'm so eager to see JC and Shadow fight! This will be so exciting!" Lipora said with a big smile. She was waiting in the audience, in the top row. "I feel like I could just pop any moment now! I can't wait! I really hope that Shadow wins, though. He's been really nice to me, so I have got to repay him!... Have I used all of those phrases correctly? I heard some people use some of those words and I thought that they sounded cute!" Her Pokémon nodded and waited for Shadow and JC's match.

Teresa awaited in the crowd for the battle to begin. Anxiety had a grip on her as she patiently waited for her turn to participate. Normally, Teresa would be calm but she couldn't be right now. In her arms right then was a Budew. Yes, a tiny Budew, which was going to participate in the royale. All of her Pokemon gained exceptionally stronger from the training she gave them, but no amount of training would make battle much easier for the baby Pokemon. Budews evolve during the day and based on the bond they have with their trainer. So why wasn't hers able to yet? She was sure the two couldn't get any closer than they already were. Is there something she was missing? Budew had never been in a real battle so there was no way to gauge how well she might do. Grovyle and Leafeon were fine. Teresa knew exactly what they were capable of. She hope, though, that her best friend would be up for the challenge.

The siblings watched the tv as the spokesperson spoke. After he spoke, the line ups of the trainers appeared on the tv. The siblings looked to each other and nodded. "So we won't be battling each other for the first round but we will eventually brother" JC said. "Seems so but your up first do good luck sis" he smiled to her. She smiled in return before heading to the battle field.'

Lipora quietly waited for JC and Shadow's match, but when the match ups were revealead she realized that they won't be fighting right now. She sighed with relief and thought to herself "Phew, I was hoping that they wouldn't fight just yet. I don't think I would've been able to handle their fight and tactics and... other stuff that happens in a Pokémon Battle Royale battle!" She leaned on her Beartic, happily staring at the battlefield.