• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Type masters (RP)

Oia'uhane made it to the island and had Abby teleport her to the east side of Mount. Hokulani and she went to search for what fell from the sky. She found a gray Beldum that was injured. It didn't seem to notice that it was hurt, instead, it was hovering around like it was looking for someone. Oia'uhane sighed and threw a pokeball at the iron ball pokemon. She had Abby teleport her to Malie CIty and she healed her new Beldum, which she named Silver, to the Pokemon Center. After he was healed, she went to the library to read some more.

She was on one side the battle while her opponent was across from her. The Ref spoke first to announce them. "We will now get started on our first competitors that are presented in the battle royale! To my left, Hugo from Hearthome city and to my right, the hooded masked trainer JC from Alola! The battle will be over once all six of the trainers Pokemon are defeated. Now let the battle begin!" He finished.

"Garchomp lets go!" Hugo said. "Gar!" "-Dragon type huh well in that case-" she thought. "Geo my friend appear!" She said throwing her Pokeball as a Hydreigon appeared out that evolved from Zwelious. "Hydrei!" She roared seeing her opponent.

"Garchomp Dragon Pulse!" "Gar!" He leaped up before Dragon Pulse was released. "-Counter it with Dark pulse and then grab Garchomp and use Dragon pulse!-"she told her. Geo obeyed as she countered the Dragon pulse with Dark pulse as she grabbed Garchomp pulling him up in the air before using Dragon pulse on Garchomp letting him go as he fell straight down to the ground hard.

"So fast!" Hugo said. "Garchomp can you stand!" "Gar....chomp.." He said able to stand. "Alright! Ice beam!" Garchomp attacked again but Geo dodged it using Dragon tail with a direct hit before Hugo's Garchomp fell fainting with swirls on his eyes. "Garchomp!" "Gar...." He said. "Garchomp is unable to battle, JC and Hydreigon wins" "aw man! Return!" He said as Garchomp was sucked into the Pokeball before pulling out his second team member. "Glalie go!" He said as he appeared out. "Glalie!" He said seeing Geo.

"Geo return" she said as she was sucked into the Pokeball. "So JC what's your next team member Hm!?" He said looking at her. She remained silent before pulling out another Luxury ball. "Blade, my friend!" She said as an Absol appeared out as her eyes saw the Glalie as she watched him closely.

Shadow was watching on the tv above as he smiled. "No one can figure out her battle Stragety" he said to himself as Sparkx smiled.-

Lipora watched in awe as JC began battling some random dude. Even though she was enjoying watching it, she always winced when a Pokémon got hit. "This is cool!" She said as her Pokémon swiftly nodded. "I hope none of the Pokémon are hurt, though. JC and Shadow have told me about this, 'when a Pokémon takes too much damage they will faint, not being able to fight anynore'. She continued to watch the battle, her ears moving happily from time to time.

Blade waited patiently for her trainers order before her opponent attacked first. "Glalie Blizzard!" "Glalie!" He said before a Blizzard was unleashed. "Blade dodge then Fire blast!"she ordered. "Sol!" Blade leaped up avoiding the Blizzard before a strong cross of fire was unleashed from her mouth badly hitting the Glalie as he went down to the ground being burned in the process. Blade landed back on the ground seeing the Glalie struggle but the burn appeared too much until he fell fainting with swirls in his eyes. "Glalie no!" "Glalie is unable to battle, Absol wins!" "Glalie...."he said before being returned as JC returned Blade as well after saying well done. "Your a tough opponent I'll give you that but can you remain standing with this Pokemon here!" He said throwing his next Pokemon as a Golispod appeared out. Indeed Golsipod was strong so she thought for a moment before looking to her partner Blue. "Blue lets go" she said looking to the shiny Umbreon. "Umbre!" Blue said before leaping forward facing the Golsipod with stern eyes.-

Lipora's eyes couldn't leave the Pokémon. Correction, Lipora's eyes couldn't leave the Glalie. As a person who used only Ice Types, and loved Ice Types for that matter, she was amazed by it...Until it fainted which broke Lipora's heart. She almost shed a tear, but the Golisopod made her sadness into happines. She read about them, but she never actually saw one in person. "Wow, JC's opponent is so cool!" Lipora whispered to her Pokémon, who nodded in agreement. She began thinking if it was wrong to like your friend's opponent.

Blue faced the Golisopod with determined eyes before his order was said. "Golisopod First Admission!" He nodded before attacking straight at Blue. She knew for a fact that this move could give Blue a lot of damage. "Blue Psychic!" She commanded. "Bre!" She said as her eyes turned completely light blue as she lifted up Golisopod before slamming him to the ground but had gotten up until he returned back into his Pokeball. It was his ability Emergency Exit when hit at half of his hp so Blue waited patiently. "Sandslash!"he said as he appeared out appearing to be the ground type one. Blue watched closely at the Sandslash before he attacked quickly. "Crush claw!" He commanded as he nodded before his three claws came down at Blue. "Iron tail!" She said quickly as Blue's tail shined white before colliding with his Crush claw pushing him back before she saw an opening and hit him hard with Iron tail being knocked back to the ground.

"Sandslash you alright!" He asked. "Slash!" He said getting up. "Earthquake!" "Iron tail on the ground!" "Slash!" "Umbre!". Sandslash used Earthquake on the ground but Blue quickly reacted slamming her tail to the ground with Iron tail before it backfired at Sandslash hitting him hard. "-Finish up with Hyper beam-"she thought. Blue nodded before swiftly going towards Sandslash knocking him down to the ground and leaped up again. Blue's mouth opened as a small orb appeared before a colorful strong beam went towards Sandslash directly hitting him as dust surrounded him.

"Sandslash!" His trainer called. The dust eventually cleared until Sandslash was seen with swirls on his eyes. "Slash...." "Sandslash is unable to battle, JC and her Umbreon wins!" The ref said. "Thanks Sandslash, return" he said looking to her. "You a tough cookie I'll give you that, Golisopod!" He threw his Pokeball again before the samerai like Pokemon appeared again. "Come and rest Blue," she said looking to her. "Umbre!" She said agreeing before she walked back sitting next to her. She pulled out another Luxury ball before throwing it. "Inari dear prepare for battle" she said as a Liepard appeared out looking at the Golisopod as she growled a bit. "Liepard!" She said going to battle stance as she kept a close eye on her opponent in front of her.

Shadow just chuckled looking at the screen. "No mercy, well that's my sister for you" he said to himself but at looked to Sparkx who was sitting down next to him. "Jolteon!" She smiled agreeing.-

Sorry I'm late Lipora, long story short I nearly drowned because of the rip tide (panting panting) and Prinplup saved me.(pats Prinplup on the head.) Prin! Plup!
I've still got the ice stone if you want it and.......Prinplup! Where are you going!?
Gregory runs after Prinplup and doesn't believe his eyes...

My little Corphish, or should I say big Crawdaunt, is it really you? Crawdaunt!Great!
Gregory goes back into the battle Royale and sits down.