• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Twitter

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Yes, I have a Twitter now. Shut up.

You can keep up to date with me on Twitter - which will probably provide some on-the-moment insights into my work behind the scenes here and on related stuff. You can find me at http://twitter.com/doctoroak - excuse the awful standard backdrop template, I'll be making my own at some point.

Feel free to add to follow me, and you may use this topic to post your own Twitter pages if you have one.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, seeing that all the cool kids are doing it... made an account, just having trouble actually using it at the moment because the site overloaded. User name was Linkachu. I'll probably just use it for random "Now watching _______" "Now playing _______" sort of comments.

And yeah, like Rach, I'll probably block anyone I don't recognize (if I can figure out how that actually works...).

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
In Settings, you tick the box for "protect my updates". I think that should make it so you need to accept/decline new followers.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Done. And uploaded a kitty display picture, same one that pops up when I start up my laptop :3

I can has Rach, Alex, and El to follow. Might post about this on my LJ or Facebook, but might not... Depends how social and/or not lazy I'm feeling.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Bump.

I've got loads of work to do behind the scenes - both directly related to Pokecharms and otheriwse. I'll be updating my Twitter occasionally with some minor insights into the development of the site/s and you're more than welcome to follow me and keep up-to-date.

Also, please continue to add your own twittererers here.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I use mine to watch other people's tweets - I rarely say anything myself due to not being particularly interesting. :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
http://twitter.com/SilverTreepie

That's me. Don't say that much, I really just use it to watch meh buddies - or the one's I can find anyway.