• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

SFASDAFFGHJFSDGAHJF- *boom*

Why haven't I posted in a while?

Why?

Anywhos, that scratched Scolipede of yours doesn't actually look scratched at all. And your OC looks amasing on Lamp~

That's all for now~

I have been very silly not to post here for a while, in fact I make a vow to post regularly on this thread from this point onwards. Anyway,the maid's outfit for Lopunny looks really good on her! It suits Loppuny's creamy fur (I don't really want to say anything about the naked Lopunny...) and I must say that the Polirockasaur looks, well, Polirockasaurus-ish. I could imagine seeing a Cubchoo in Gold and it would look just like that! I haven't seen a devamp in a while, so that was a nice refresher.

Henna seems to have quite a powerful-looking team, although the Pidove and Charlie do seem a little small in comparison with the others... what was that? Oh, I see, Pidove and Charlie both used minimize! Waraipafu looks really great. I really like how the entries for the male and female are similar to the games which they are in. The typing is quite interesting too, seeing as they evolve in the same way at the same level.

The Black/White Scolipede sprite is quite different to yours, your one looks less venomous and more concerned. The glow is quite cool too, and I like the fact that she is sitting on the Scolipede. I'll be back again to comment soon!

Neeeeeeen, thank you guys so much |D
ilu; Dia, Kasu, Doubled, Blazi and Jerty <3333333333333

'NYWAY.

here have some giftart O:<

2ykht2o.jpg

POW it's Rain ♥

Yep yep.

Muchlooooove~

I love it! It's so well done and looks just like her! You are too talented. Give me some talent plox.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

OMG Tuuun!
Rain's hair is, like, amazingly well done!
I luffles her gloves
And everything else about her
:'D
You're getting soooo much better ♥

SCOLIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDE
... This is win. Serious face. I knew I'll train one, and after this... My Scolipede will be permanent on my team. Thank you for letting me decide that. AMEN TO THIS RAMBLING.

Wow, that sprite of Rain is great! I really like how you used the colours black and pink, they're two colours which go really well together. The dark green top and green trousers portray her personality well.

.......... Sir Onyx bows down.
That is just so awesome! The colors are a good shade, and, well, it's awesome! Keep up the good work!

... Is that... Is that the evo of Waraipafu!?
Just... Amazing... It's so much win I can't put it into words. Keep up that great job!
*Can't wait for it's name*

Okay so I know I said I'd do moar FakeMon-y stuff but I had to make mine and Jen's daughter soooooo!

5bd9y1.jpg

(I dunno which I prefer though :B)

Isn't she so kawaiidesumoe? :>​

Very much kawaidesumoe :3 To be honest, she could go with or without it, but I sorta like the one without the bow better, though that's just me.

And I also like your fakemon bird, it looks awesomesauce :> And Rain's sprite looks epic too :D

okay so hnnnngghhhhhwahahananannnghhh I want to get everything perfect before I post it (fakeymanz-wise) so here have Lamp's trainer, Terri, instead |D

i5xlbr_th.jpg

Me and someone are trying to do something including her so yeah c:

Scratching trainer sprites is fun, even though the legs were gnawing and niggling at me the whole time ; A ; but whateverrrrrrp, I guess I kinda like her :>

(thank you so much, Doubled, for the comments ♥ it seems like most people like her without xD)

♥​

Really nice sprite, and it's fully scratched? You are truly a master of spriting! All hail Queen Tun of Spritingness

Rolly said:
Really nice sprite, and it's fully scratched? You are truly a master of spriting! All hail Queen Tun of Spritingness
ALL BOW TO THE QUEEN OF SPRITING!
Just... Too. Awesome. For. Little. Words. To. Explain. It!
A fully scratched sprite that looks like not scratched? Seriously, go to Gamefreak. They need you.

YES. YES. OUR BABY. IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

Also, I absolutely love the Rain sprite. It does Rain the amount of justice she deserves D:< Also, that fakemon bird is so adorable and realistic ♥ I agree with PokeGirlPraure, Gamefreak needs your talent.

I have one point to make here, that big bird thing, if that's meant to be a fakemon... it's scary. It looks too real, pokemon sprites don't have too much detail in them, imagine seeing that bird in a Pokemon game, you just couldn't imagine it. In fact, even if it was in ANY game at all it would look extremely out of place. But I quite like it anyways, it should be a species of real bird it's that amazing :3 All I'm saying is it's not that video-gamey
Anyways, about your other sprites that I haven't yet commented on; I love the Rain sprite, it's almost as pretty as Rain herself ♥ That scratched trainer sprite looks amazing, and I haven't got much to say about Jenova's daughter, just that it's amazingly cute!
Keep up the incredible work Tun ♥

Thank yoouuuuu guyyyssss ♥

14wrkzt.jpg
+
2s1kbnn.jpg

NAME: Warappi♂
wah-rah-pay - waraikawasemi (ワライカワセミ, Kookaburra) + pafu (パフ, puff), just changed a little :V
TYPE: FLYING/PSYCHIC
ABILITY: AERO-DYNAMISM - When a Pokémon with this ability uses a flying move, its speed doubles and attack multiplied by 1.5.
BIG PECKS - This Pokémon's Defense cannot be lowered.
POKeDEX INFO: Ebony edition: WARAPPI♂ are very loyal to friends and family, especially WARAPPI♀, and are more loud than their previous evolution.
Ivory edition: It is well known that WARAPPI♂ are extremely loud and talkative and so a good conversation between two can be heard for a few miles around.
Kukaburu > Level 10 > Waraipafu > Level 39 > Warappi

nwejo4.jpg
+
14dkbie.jpg

NAME: Warappi♀
wah-rah-pay - waraikawasemi (ワライカワセミ, Kookaburra) + pafu (パフ, puff), just changed a little :V
TYPE: FLYING/DARK
ABILITY: AERO-DYNAMISM - When a Pokémon with this ability uses a flying move, its speed doubles and attack multiplied by 1.5.
BIG PECKS - This Pokémon's Defense cannot be lowered.
POKeDEX INFO: Ebony edition: WARAIPPI♀ are very quiet even around friends and family, especially WARAPPI♂, and are more quiet then their previous evolution.
Ivory edition: It is well known that WARAPPI♀ are extremely modest and sometimes spend several days flying around, helping others, but doing so silently and fleeing before they are seen.
Kukaburu > Level 10 > Waraipafu > Level 39 > Warappi

Yay! The mystery bird is no more a mystery!
Warappi looks so awesome that it takes my breath away to somewhere far, far away... *dies due not being able to breathe*

I hereby proclaim that I will capture a female Warappi if I ever see it >=O I love its design, and I really want to find a shiny of it :) Nice work as usual Tun ^-^

Your and Jenova's daughter looks great, she's very colourful! I personally think that without the bow her hair looks empty, but that's just my opinion. That sprite of Rain is excellent, especially because it's 100% scratched. The purple and black and generally dark-ish colours tells me a lot about her personality.
Warappi's characteristics are really interesting and the different genders have different ways of doing things, the males are loud and the females are quiet. They look old and wise. I can't wait until next time, Tun! ;D

that there is one bigass/badass looking bird​

Haven't posted here in a while.... Seems like a good idea... *Ahem* I love the fakemon birds... They're simply amazing, to think you could get a sprite of that magnitude from scratching it... You have talent... Join gamefreak, please, they REALLY need you.

oh, you remember those PokePlushiiiiieeeees~?

do you remember Scolipedes toooooo~?

sfyuzk.jpg

<3333333333333333333
I tried to scratch a PokePlushie this time, so it looks all strange and plushie-like ♥
It's, like, lying down and looking weird because we've just placed it down and it's all limp and floppy cos it's a plushie and stuff c':

Yeeeeaaaaaah.

♥​

Tuuun! That Scolipede plush is amazing! I can't believe that you scratched something so amazing! The outcome of that is professional! And something that only a few very talented individuals could do!
Tun, keep it up!

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

scolipede plush is adorable! I love your new scratches tun they are all fantabulos!!! cannot wait to see more of them Tun!

That Scolipede plushie looks very plushie-like! If you plushied the original sprite it wouldn't look as plushie like, so very well done! I'd like to snuggle its cuddliness ♥

Like all of your sprites, Tun, your new scratched plushie is sexiness of a sprite... I loves it... And now I want to snuggle it but I can't cuz it's a collection of pixels... Keep it up...

I only have a few things to say here. You are a sprite artist if I've EVER seen one. All of your sprites, scratched or not, are completely amazing! I feel completely dwarfed by the talent you show in this thread! Good job!

Gaaah I haven't posted here in foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer :>

Warappi: The sprite is great, I can't really fault it much, although I'd have made some of the feathers on its wing more distinct. I love how large and detailed the sprite is. Imagine if B/W had sprites like that! On to the design. I really like it. Your Pokemon have developed into two distinct styles, both of which are great and they compliment each other really well:

- Japanesey, mythical-ey (Germinut Line, Webell Line, Madamburr, Tunduli, Kukaburu)
-1800's maximalistic sketches of animals (Burmur, Taiflaim, Waraipafu, Warappi)

Scolipede: <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

omg ilu bbys ♥

all of these comments are loooooove and ilu all so much ♥ The constructive criticism is muchly loved, say with my FakeMon c:

ANYWAY

I had some chatrequests on Saturday and now they're all donedid because I didn't get on yesterday and I generally don't get on on Sundays ♥

soooo~!

Here's Zacky's ♥
33fgsqa.jpg

(he already got it, but whatevs :V)

Now for PokeGirl Praauuure's~
ev46ts.jpg

and finally, the Shomeister's <33
23kyli1.jpg

(because I think white borders make trainer sprites look all nice and fancy and sparkly ♥)

So yeeeaaah ♥

Muchlove~!

♥​

Oh Tunneh!!! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to post this, but OHMAHGOSH thank yewwww for making such a LOVELYSUPERAWESOMECURTAIN sprite of Rain!! It's the best one I've seen, everrr! You're so talented at spritemaking and ILU! Thank you again <3333 I'm going to put the sprite in my signature ♥

The talent here makes me jealous >:
(joke, i still ♥ you Tun~)

Zacky would have to be my favourite sprite. I love the scarf, and this is probably my favourite element of it :3

Tun! Oh my goodness gracious those are amazing! I am so sorry I haven't seen you around in forever, I've been an awful father D| but those are amazing, and I love all of your Fakemon, and I still want to play this game ffffffffffffffffffffff.

gnnrrghhgnrnrghhg ♥

(Chadaddy, you are a wonderful father, don't tell yourself otherwise though you should come here more O:<)

Anywaaaaaay c:

I can has a mugshot!Zacky ♥

2emh3d3.jpg

c:

and because I recently figured that Frankenspriting is soooooo fuuuunnnnn I tested my 'skills' and made another outfit for Terri ♥

331ejko.jpg

Tell me what you all think and I hope Zacky likes his mug~

Muchlove!

♥​

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

you are an awesome-sauce spriter tunduli!

Cant wait for more!

p.s. are you taking requests again?

Thank ya, Monroe ♥

I'm only really taking them via #Pokecharms chat, so not on this thread. But if you reeeaaally want one then you can pop on chat and catch me there, hopefully ♥
(or if you can't get me at all, PM me and I'll see what I can do c:)

anyhooooooos!

Moar Frankenspriting; this time it's Terri cosplaying Lamp ♥
r70lkx.jpg

Yaaaaaay masquerade masks ♥

♥​

Ooof...

A Scolipede cosplayer... ♥~
Just... So epic...
I want to see more of your epic sprites~♥

Tun these newest sprites are just epic! ♥
I really love the latest mugshot, it looks so prudy (I just love the deatail you put into mugshots<3)
Scolipede cosplay:0.0 <---that was my reaction when I saw it. I thought to myself how do you sprite such lovely things? It's just beautiful, I can't describe it with words ~
I am really loving the latest work ♥
Keep it up ~ (I know you will ;})

Shaymin ~*