• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

Holy cow! Cool Fakemon! I guess they're male and female then?
Jeez, with your talent, Nintendo would make you the Head Spriter! If it even exists.

Okai Tun, that thing is sweet. Liek friggin sweet. Especially the black one. Sweet. Liek friggin. Sweet.

No but seriously, it looks so powerful and whatnot, so cool, so epic! I mean seriously that thing just screams power (Literally. Like this What've you done?! No seriously I can imagine Emperor Palpatine with one of those :>) But yeah, a magnificent starter bird, it leaves all the other ones behind. WAY behind. Literally, with that Aerodynamics ability :>

Supah awesome, I want one naozors!

~Weeds

NNNNNGGGGGHHHHH I wanna know who they are D:

THey look freakin amazing! Please keep it up Tun, these look great!

MY GOD THAT BIRD IS KIND OF STUNNING GRL.
like seriously that's such a beautiful sprite ; u;

also are they male and female? ♥

Birds.
Gorgeous birds.

I'm having a happy right now.
A good happy.

WHAT IS IT?
I want it. [throws balls] WHY WON'T IT GO IN?! D':
Tunita, you MUST tell us what this is.
[fades away, hypnotizing Tun]

*~>Kera<~*

Andrew wants the fats birds.

Tun is so good. Makes me ashamed to call myself a spriter. ; v;

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Omg Tuuuuun
That birdie! I would totally have it in game~
I'mma guessing that they're kinda like that piranha fish in B/W (its name escapes me atm, and I'm too lazy to look it up |D), which comes in different colors depending on the version you buy?

I SWEAR IT'S A FALCON
OR SOMETHING
AND I WANT IT.

RAWR RAWR

Sorry to say I don't have any more Fakeymanz, but I do have that surprise I was talking about ... ! ♥ (onedaylatelol)

The reason for the surprise isssss ... ~

One year ago yesterday, I started my spriting 'career' on 'Charms. So yeah, I'm really happy I'm still here and my thread is still up and running and neeeeeeen <33

1424huv.jpg

I just wanna take this as an opportunity to thank each and every one of the people who have commented - that's right, ALL OF YOU D:< - for being so wonderful and nice and supporting me along the way~ <333

Gosh, the year's just flew by, amiright? c':

♥​

The outlined Tunduli looks really cute :3 Those birds look super powerful o3o I'd like to have one of those on my team! They're done really well and the detail you put in is stunning! I guess that it is either male and female or maybe Ebony and Ivory. Happy Birthday/Anniversary/One-year Celebration thingy! ^^ I am also really happy that you share your incredible sprites with us too 8D That Tunduli is just great! Thank you, Tun for doing a whole year of sprites for us C:

Wowee! Only one year? That's so weird to think, your sprite thread has always been there, as one of the first threads when you open the sprite boards o.O

But, congratulations Tun! A year is a long time, and let's hope you'll keep spriting for an even longer time! :3

Especially if you're going to keep up awesome sprites like that! I mean wow! It's amazing! And all the detail you put into it! (I'm particularly fond of the little heart-highlight in the eye~ ^^) It's just so much win, and I hate not having anything more to say than that ^^;

Congrats on your first anniversary, let's hope there'll be many more! ^^

~Weeds

A

Anonymous

Congratz on the anniversary of your factory sprite thread I hope you two are really happy together
I has small request ,can you remake my Konata avatar where she's holding a 'Charms pokeball in her hand?

Also did you use Iris's mugshot from Pokemon B/W?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

... Oh, thread. I get it. Thread as in this topic thingie, and thread as in the thing you sew your plushies with~ (dunno if that's what you mean, but eh. XD)

It's already been a year? o-o whoooaaa, time goes by so quickly Tun~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

So I haven't posted in here in quite a while (but I most certainly have been keeping up with things ;3). I'm really liking your scratch sprites, they look terrific. Particularly your bird Pokemon, as the detail on it looks deliciously splendid. (Although, not gonna lie, I'd be scared out of my mind if I ran into one in the wild...or captivity >>;; )

Anyways, keep up the great work Tun. -^^-

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee ilu guys <333

but anyway!

I can haz stuff fur yews tooooo seeeeeeeeeee :>

2pzmg7n.jpg

(yes yes I know I've scratched a curved body with mammary glans onto a Lopunny but shoosh D:<)
This is for Jenova; it's Kimzie's Lopunny <33

also here!
have some random stuff :>

jfwvpz.jpg

after I asked, Adam suggested three PokeMon for a splice and even though I'm terribly horrible at splicing I done it :>
(lolobviouswhichpokeymanziused)

And lastlyyyy~
2cdu2ig.jpg

This thing whose name I honestly can't remember for the life of me is so adorable so I devamped it ♥

Yeeeeeaaaaaaah! :>

♥​

OOOOOh Tunny~~
I love that Lopunny~~
You're sprites are so good they make me ryhmeee~~ :'//D

But seriously- she's so cute! I love it to pieces~~
Uwaaa ♥

And that is one sexy looking fusion right there ;//o
...I can't really think of anything else to add ♥

You're just too amazing; ilu so muuuuuuuch <33
Kasyummy xxx

Tun, these look very nice! I'm afraid to look too much at Lopuny though, for obvious reasons ://>

Doubled said:
I'm afraid to look too much at Lopuny though, for obvious reasons ://>

...xDDD

But seriously, Lopunny in a French maid outfit? Epic xD

Oh look, it's a Solbulbwag! Or a Rockpoliasaur? Anyway, this one actually looks really good in a funny way, seeing as it's quite derpish. x3

Oh look, it's a R/G/B revamp of Snottybear!~ It does look cute xD

Keep it up!~

WOAHWHAT Tun made a teamshot?

2prahzl.jpg

Yeah, I did :>

This is Henna with her starting-out team; it'll grow, change and evolve once she actually gets in an RP or two |D

♥​

Tun, that looks great! How did you scratch the Aipom and Pidove sprites? They are absolutely amazing! Good job :3

el4od1.jpg
3150bc2.jpg
(s)
NAME: Waraipafu♂
wah-ry-pah-foo - waraikawasemi (ワライカワセミ, Kookaburra) + pafu (パフ, puff)
TYPE: FLYING/PSYCHIC
ABILITY: AERO-DYNAMISM - When a Pokémon with this ability uses a flying move, its speed doubles and attack multiplied by 1.5.
BIG PECKS - This Pokémon's Defense cannot be lowered.
POKeDEX INFO: Ebony edition: WARAIPAFU♂ are brave birds who take care with others of their species; both male and female.
Ivory edition: If they see another WARAIPAFU♂ or WARAIPAFU♀ struggling or in danger, WARAIPAFU♂ will usually fly over and use their powers to help.
Kukaburu > Level 10 > Waraipafu > Level 39 > ???

126b3ac.jpg
6p9v2e.jpg
(s)
NAME: Waraipafu♀
wah-ry-pah-foo - waraikawasemi (ワライカワセミ, Kookaburra) + pafu (パフ, puff)
TYPE: FLYING/DARK
ABILITY: AERO-DYNAMISM - When a Pokémon with this ability uses a flying move, its speed doubles and attack multiplied by 1.5.
BIG PECKS - This Pokémon's Defense cannot be lowered.
POKeDEX INFO: Ebony edition: WARAIPAFU♀ are shy, modest birds who usually take charge silently or fly happily by themselves.
Ivory edition: If they see another WARAIPAFU♂ or WARAIPAFU♀ struggling or in danger, WARAIPAFU♀ will usually help from a distance and fly away before they can be seen.
Kukaburu > Level 10 > Waraipafu > Level 39 > ???

Enjoy~

♥​

A

Anonymous

Wow Tun,your Fake'mons are so wonderfully wonderful and a wonder way!

Wow, nice typing Tun! And I like the Dark type, sorta like a silent hero. I'd catch one :)

Rawr! ♥

Anyway, here, I have a trainer sprite for Adam/LoN~
2zr2ikp.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2zr2ikp.jpg[/img]
I hope Adam and everyone else likes it~! :'DD

Muchlove ♥

♥​

That's so coooooooooool~

Thank you for doing this, Elise! Really really thank youuuuu ♥ ♥ Now I just need to hurry up with the fic she's in.

*Adds to profile*

Those Fakemon is really cool :D Also, do you take requests?

Tuntastic as usual Tun :3 We need to make a special dictionary for all the words we can come up with though... Tuntastic, Tuntabulous, Tunmazing, the list could go on and on :3 Good work as usual!

Its been ages since I have commented in here, so I thought I might...
Anywayss, Tun Waraipafu is EPIC! I love the different typing's it's very smart of you : O! Waraipafu overall design is just great!I like that team shot of that OC of yours :)! The scratch aimpom and pidove look great :]! I love your devamp it looks adorable ;} LoN's request looks great I love everything about it!
Can't wait too see more Fakémon stuff... :DD!

Shaymin ~*

Man its been a while since I posted on this topic but a good job as always Tun. Love the Fakemon by the way

Mah gurl, this art is what all true spriters strive for! *points to ceiling and tries to look like king Harkinian*

No but srsly, you never let us down ^^ Everytime you post here it's absolutely 100% certain that there will be awesomesauce sprites waiting, and that's a fact. I'm not going to comment on every one of these, but trust me, I still find them absolutely spectacular ^^

Waraipafu is really interesting, because I just noticed that it's not the final evo o.O I wonder how you're going to make it look even stronger than it already does...

So much win, this thread is just what one needs after coming back from a tiring journey ^^

~Weeds

Thankyousomuchguysilu <3333

(and Rolly; I'm not taking requests on this thread but if you want one and we're in chat at the same time or you PM me, then suremaybes :>)

ANYWAY.
25ew7kp.jpg

Ohlook it's Tobiichan my bro because he's awesome and neen and he asked for it <33

SO YEAH LULZ.
(I might post some work I've been doing on DeviantART bases in here ... because it's, for the most part, pixel-by-pixel work (the way I do it at least D:<) so yeah :>)

Muchlove~

♥​

I haven't posted here in way too long. :|

Henna's teamshot is really good~ The Pidove and Aipom are scratched really well.

New FakeMon!~ I love how there's a type-gender difference. Kind of like the Ralts line. Awesome typings, an beautiful colour palette~

And heck yeah, a Toru mugshot! I love the awesome expression and effects<3

I shalt now return to stalking this thread :>

I am completely in awe of all of your sprites! They are so awesome, each of them. I especially adore your fake'mon sprites. I cannot believe how cool your Waraipafu looks.

Your sprites look great from what I've seen. Could I have a trainer sprite and mugshot of this?
Trainermaker.png
Code:
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h465/Pink-Panzer/Trainermaker.png?t=1299619120
I would also like for the trainer to have a wooden baseball bat.
Thanks in advance!

Tunny, you just keep getting better and better don't you?
All your sprites are SO amazing!

Oh, could I request a super-duper mugshot from you?
Kay thankies ♥
I would like a mugshot of a girl with brown hair with blonde streaks, brown eyes, and could she be wearing a pink hoodie ♥

Thankies in advance Tunny!

Sorry to sound grouchy or something or whatever, but I'm not currently taking requests on this thread, as I think I said a page or two back. But if you really want something, then catch me on chat or PM me and I'll see what I can doooo~ ♥

ANYWAY.

I've been away for a while because I've been busy (psshhhhhh) with my Pokey Mans (and also school and stuff ... busybusybusy~) but I've came on today and done stuff! Yaaaaay~! c:

So I scratched a Scolipede because OMG I LOVE SCOLIPEDE SO MUCH I HAVE AN AMAZING ONE AND SHE IS AMAZING AND AAHHGNGNGHGHH I LOVE HERRRR

242ymq0.jpg

So it looks quite a lot like the actual sprite, but that's because I was going to do a sprite-over so I had a slightly bigger sprite to work with but YOU CAN TELL IT'S MINE BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT ; A ;

/shouty shout shout

So uh, I scratched one of my upoming Unova OCs with her Scolipede who is based upon Lamp, my ingame one ♥
24l653c.jpg

Then I put sparkly bits around the edges because I'm so god-damned cool like that, y'know.
/lies

Brruuhhhh yeah. c:

I, er, hope you like them~! ♥

(also I've made Waraipafu's evo but I've just been too lazy to finish it, make its other forms and post it ... but I will eventually, honest |D)

Muchloooooove~

Dear Tunolipede,

I am in love with that sprite and Scolipede is just superamazing fantastic.

that is all

lots of love
Dia ♥​

Uwaaaaaaa I'm so glad Tunny is a Scolipede lover like Kasu-nyan <33333333333
Your Scolipede sprites are so cute :'//D
It makes me love my little Pomeg all the more- and I can totally tell you scratched that sprite- it screams Tun originality; it's tunmazing!!

Alsoooooo your OC on Lamp <333333333333
Adoracle ilu and your sprites o // :
You are so good Tunny m'lovely ^ // n // ^

Kasolipede xxxx

Tuntastic as usual Tun :3 Really nice scratch, it almost looks like the real thing :0 *awes in amazement* I like it so much, I might call myself Doubolipede :3 (Okay not quite as good as yours but still ♥)