• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

<33333

Anyway~!

You know how all of the professors have helpers or assistantsssssss~?
Professor Okoubaka has a secretary who pops up and helps you as well as challenging you at points :>
2j0cvtj_th.jpg

She's called Belle and she's cool, yo ♥

(yesssss, she's coooool, just like the real Belle she's named after<3)

♥​

MADAMBURR BLUUUUHHHHHHH <333
oh gog it is so cute fffff lookit that tail ♥
And I must say I'm a huge fan of Gigantree's moustache (ffff ♥) and Ovrunder's transition from emo to badass.
Awesome.
I love these starters you did such a good job on themmmm <3333

AND AGEN BLUUUUUUHHHHHHHH ♥
LOOKIT THAT SECRETARY
KICKASS GIRL I love her teeny phone and that adorable outfit you are amazing with detail ; u;
gg ♥

I'd pick Gigantree!!

TBH, I love the work you've done on them all! You are officially epic because those final evos just blew my mind! All of them, PERFECT! I'dpass them for real Pokemon, yet you gave them your own style, and they're honestly some of the best fakemon I've EVER seen.

And Belle's position in game is a great idea, keep it up!!

(MIND. BLOWN.)

All the stage 1 of the starters are cute little critters, but I feel sorry for Strambus... :( Mother is very well done and her name suits her (as in 'Mother' because she looks very upper class) and dad(dy) looks quite clever and a fun side for the parents.

Gigantree's doing a nice pose there, although if a trainer would call one out it might not be able to move... if it has long branches then that could be how it does physical attacks I guess, Madamburr looks strong, able to fight any enemies with confidence. As for Ovrunder... that grumpy old... well, I no longer feel sorry for the water starter chain!

Belle looks quite cool like you say, I can imagine battling her and at the end her saying something like "Erm... I'll notify Professor Okoubaka of your progress..." Also, because most regions have a hard 'o' in their name I think it would be likely that Tomme is pronounced 'Tome', but it could be pronounced whatever.

Oooh, I like these Pokemon, but now I do have to pick Madamburr, also Belle looks great too :)

I still feel bad for Ovrunder though, he still looks like he needs a hug :3

Tun, as you may already know, everything looks so awesome and cutetjalkjfkl ♥

I would pick Ovrunder, because it's adorable and it's typing is awesome~
It's a hard choice though, since everything is so great, may I just have all of them~?

Tomme is just going to be so Tuntastic when you're done :'D

Madamburr for me! Oh wait, I'm Mother Jen. Phooey D:

Yo Belleeeeeeeee. ♥ I love your sprites.
Keep it up!

THE CHAMPION SHOULD TTLY BE CALLED MICHAEL- *Shot*

But seriously all of these sprites are Epic. Pure Epic.

Tomme is so awesoooooooooome~

I'd love to see more~

(Plus Champion Michael should ttly have a Madamburr- *Shot yet again*)

FFFF-

Elise, you'd better pick Madamburr so Rival(me)can pick the lovelyawesome thundercloud ♥

In all seriousness though, these sprites are fantastic~ I can't wait to see the others!

(I'm also totally awesome for making Gigantree's pokedex intr- *shot*)

Hooo gurrl, those are some pimpin' final evo's! Gigantree sure didn't fail my expectations, and Ovrunder is pretty dayum neat as well. Madamburr is pretty cool as well, but Gigantree and Ovrunder take the victory in this competition (Although I must say I love Madamburr's typing ^^) Very neat and awesome, I just don't know how to describe them other than that ^^

Belle is cool, just like you said :> I love her little phone as well, so dayum neat :3 You are truly a spriting godess. Just sayin'. Totally hopes for two-on-two Gym leader battle with Amy and Axel :3 derpa derp

~Weeds

Luvluvluv you guys <3333

(and sadly for Weeds and Kasu-nyan, all of the gym leaders are planned out and none of them are 'Charmsians (apart from Number 8 ... nyehehehe~) - but there may well be an Axel x Amy double battle >:3)

Anyway!
It's Sunday so I can't do much on the computerised stuff </3

I have a sprite that Zacky chatrequested quite a whie ago |D
Here we go~
2eku5nt_th.jpg

I hope he likes it :>
I have no idea if I got the colours right, though |D

Annnnnnnnnnnd!

I have all three frames for Mother Jen's animation :>
(also you can still get a Madamburr, Jen, I'll put one in your team :'D)
24gp1j9_th.jpg
11lq54x_th.jpg
29go22b_th.jpg

I may edit the last one's dress, but y'know, there you go. :>

Muchlove~

♥​

If you could stick me in there as Constantine (my evil alias) the head of your region's evil orginization, that'd be cool.

But you don't have to.

Regarding Jen's animation frames, brilliant! Really well planned out and truly impressive. Animation frames are hard to do (I once tried and failed, LOL) so I give you 2 thumbs up!

Tuncake said:
(and sadly for Weeds and Kasu-nyan, all of the gym leaders are planned out and none of them are 'Charmsians (apart from Number 8 ... nyehehehe~) - but there may well be an Axel x Amy double battle >:3)

Amy and Axel should ttly be a Lovey-Dovey Couple in-game xD

(Also the Fire Gym Leader should be Zacky, just sayin'~)

I like Zacky's sprite, and Mother Jen's is really nice as well. I can't wait to see them animated O:

/waits impatiently for Toastie to animate them

You should make me a grass gym leader person. RAWR Anyway, the animation slides are brilliant! I can just imagine her swishing the umbrella over her face. Keep up the good work! :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Soul said:
Tuncake said:
Amy and Axel should ttly be a Lovey-Dovey Couple in-game xD

Wh-Wh-Wh-Wha...?

Not that I'm complaining |//D
♥ ♥

So. Yeah.
Miss Tunny.
You and I have some srs bsns to discuss, y'kno? :|
See... it's just..

EVERYZING ABOUT YO' SPRITEZ IZ TOO WONDERFUL, NEH D//;

I love all of the final starter evos! :'//D
I hate//love you for making them so cute and.. and... now I want them all ;//3//;

*Kasumi bundles all three starters into her arms and clings onto them for dear life*
Neh~~
They're all perfectly coloured and shaded and adoracle and positively TUNMAZING ♥ ♥

ilu so much Tunny
Kasu-nyan xxx

Dark Soul said:
/waits impatiently for Toastie to animate them
bsdjgbzukdgbzdbgzibgzgbnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sorry I have lots of homework, but I'll get it done today, hopefully in the next couple of hours~

Great sprites as always, tun! I love the intricate markings on the bottom of the dress and the frames flow well together and they should be fun to animate :>

I love what you did with Zacky's request, Elise ^^ She looks really nicely done, design and spriting and everything ♥

The dress and parasol on Jen's sprite is just wow, the detail is awesome o.o'

Tuncake said:
and sadly for Weeds and Kasu-nyan, all of the gym leaders are planned out and none of them are 'Charmsians
Can DS and Louie not read or something? ???

LoN said:
Tuncake said:
and sadly for Weeds and Kasu-nyan, all of the gym leaders are planned out and none of them are 'Charmsians
Can DS and Louie not read or something? ???

...She did say 'apart from Nr. 8', LoN. Maybe the 8th Gym Leader could be the Fire Gym Leader? Of course I read that part :V

Also, sorry Toastie, I didn't mean to hurry you, it was more like a 'jk' moment, except I forgot to add the 'jk' >>

Rawr rawr!

I gots on mah netbook to upload thissssss ♥

tunjenanimation.gif

Toastie lovingly animated my Mother Jen frames and they look all lovely and didn't he do just a wondeful joooooooob~? <33

I'm actually pretty happy at how well my frames go together. :|
Seeing as this is my first scratched (or just plain) animation, I think I'm quite happy with it :>

What do you thiiiink~?

♥​

asdfjr;whguhuifgl

I'd swap Jen for my ingame mother any day. And how wonderful it looks when animated.
*Indie kinda wants to dress loli now*

That animation is so cool! Its way better than I had imagined the animation in my head :D

Whoah, that looks great Tun :) I can't wait to see more Tuntastic sprites :D

*le gasp*

Ovrunder for the win.
That's all.

SO MUCH HAPPENS WHEN KERA IS GONE.

Like, like, like, BELLE. She be a secretary. A nice lookin' secretary. She's pretty~
And omg, Mother has been animaterated. And her animation is, liek, awesome!

*Kera hangs onto an Ovrunder and floats away making mischief*
Srsly, Ovrender is aborables. One adorable for being so kind-f fluffly and all angery and stuffs. And another adorable for being a bona-fide Tunnymon. Get it? Tunnymon? GET IT?
Anywayz, your sprites are... JUST WOW. I wants to see more, like everyone else, but I wants to more than all fo them.

*>Kera<*

Hey.

You.

Psssssssssssst.

I gotsa silhouette for you, huh?

2s79hra.jpg

Yeah.

You better. D:<

Thank you all for your lovely comments and stuff and neeeeeeeeee ilu <333
GO ON AND GUESS WHAT IT IS 8D

♥​

Woohoo, starter bird? :3 It looks reaally cool can't wait to see it reveealled~

~Weeds

okay obviously its the bird pokemon of the region possibly the main bird here are some major examples
Kanto: Pidgey, Spearow
Jhoto: Murkrow
Hoenn: Taillow
Sinnoh: Starly
Unova: Mamepato (dont know the english name)

So I would assume it is sorta like them its a main bird of the region and if in a game would be discovered in the begining of said game.

silver Magpie-mon 8D

Now look what you did, I'm all excited about this now :>

Kero kero :>

Those of you who guessed a starter bird ...
were correct~ ♥

29ofyol.jpg
+
2zfk32t.jpg

NAME: Kukaburu
koo-KAH-boo-roo - kookaburra
TYPE: FLYING
ABILITY: AERO-DYNAMISM - When a Pokémon with this ability uses a flying move, its speed doubles and attack multiplied by 1.5.
- or -
BIG PECKS - This Pokémon's Defense cannot be lowered.
POKeDEX INFO: Ebony edition: When they are born, KUKABURU have no colour in their wings. As they grow older a few of their feathers become a magnificent shining blue colour.
Ivory edition: KUKABURU are gentle birds. Their families are very tightly knit and so they don't regularly bicker.
Kukaburu > Level 10 > ??? > Level ??? > ???

Last edited by a moderator:

How squeeeeeeee ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I want I want I want I want! :'//D
It looks so cute and fuzzly and lovely and captures that perfect 'Tunny'-ness visible in all of your sprites x'//3
It's feathers- I LOVE ♥

and I have a vague idea of how I might draw i- *shot*
x'//>

But yeah; ADORACLE~

Me likes :'//D
Can't waaaaaiiiit to see it's evos *//3//*

*anticipation*
Kasumi xxx

What, nono you didn't tell me by PM that you were working on a starter bird and that's how I knew |D But TBH, I woulda guessed that anyway ^^

I love it ^^ It looks so neat, this is actually the only starter bird in any region, real or fake, that I really like. It just looks so sweet, and I love its coloring! ^^ I can hear its in-game sound in my head, and it sounds really neat :> I also love how the name sounds kinda japanese-ish, I could imagine that being the original name for the japanese versions ^^

Super sweet, and just like wifey, I wanna see its evos! ^^

~Weeds

It is so full of win, Tun! :'D

It's pretty awesome since I usually don't go for the starter bird. never really cared for any of them. HOWEVER! In this particular instance I would make an exception. I especially love the name. Itjust sounds adorable!

As ever, keep up the good work, daughter :3

Kukaburu sits in the old gum tree
Eating all the gum drops he can see
Stop, Kukaburu! Stop, Kukaburu!
Leave some there for me!

THIS IS NOW STUCK IN MY HEAD.
THANK YOU, TUNITA.

But really, that's a pretty nice lookin' bird. I like. I want one... [gently snatches Kukaburu and shoves it in a sack]
You didn' see nothin'.
When do we get... MOAR?

*~>Kera<~*

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff Kukaburu
get in this ball
and be mine forever
<33333

Epic job Tun :3 Are you sure you don't want to work for Nintendo? I think you could do it, but you probably hear that all the time :) But anyway, i like the typing and the new ability, it really seems to suit him.

That Pokemon is very strong artistically. It has a plain yet effective colour scheme, very well composed markings and in general a very dynamic and likeable character. I like how it has a bit of expression in its face (unlike the usual starter birds) and those cool blue markings on its wing. Oh, and the long feather-tail. I'd say Aero-Dynamism is a bit overpowered. Maybe it could get those effects if its HP is really low or something?

Anyway, that is a very good Pokemon design. I loved it instantly and felt compelled to write this comment xD

Nintendo, sign this girl up!

I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT :D

also, lovin lovin lovin the new fakemon ♥<3<3​

What's that?

A happy scratched Tunduli!~

I wonder what surprise you got in store for us O:

Also, I love the new Fakemon! Mostly because of the :| look |D

Blaaaaaaaaaaahhhh feeling pretty bad today :C

I dunno if I'm going to get the Tunsurprise done for Thursday :<

ANYWAY
2lnxja.jpg
and
2gxp8jq.jpg

I haven't got time to upload a 'Dex entry but I can say this -
They're not non-shiny and shiny. :>

♥​