• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

trainer cards- 404 forbidden error

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i went to make a trainer card, above the updates was this text in red:
Warning: opendir(http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: not implemented in /home/docoak/public_html/trainercards/index.php on line 37

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in
/home/docoak/public_html/trainercards/index.php on line 41
Current Total since 04/May/07: -2 Trainer Cards

and when i click on the 'make a card' link, i come to a page with this:
Not Found
The requested URL /trainercards/create.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.pokecharms.com Port 80

I asked my dad about it (his job is computer coding and such) and he said it wasn't a problem wiht me, but the site. I just wanted to bring this to attention since i couldn't find it anywhere else on the boards. Thank you for reading ^^

P

Pikachu_Master

The same thing probably happened to everyone else, and everyone else knows it
(I do too)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The trainer card maker is currently down, and it shall stay down for a good while, until Alex can figure out how to settle it in a way that will NOT cause the site to have its bandwidth eaten en masse because of it.

The same thing probably happened to everyone else, and everyone else knows it
(I do too)

ah, ok... i feel kinda stupid ^^; well, i'm glad to know it wasn't just me, i looked in other posts and didn't find this topic, so i just assumed that noone had noticed/ said anything (stupid, i know -_-; ), anyways, thanks for the replies ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.