• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Tournament of Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
After training, Eevee was already at level 10. "Good. Here, if you want to enter the tournament, you need to level up. And MAYBE evolve." Bluu said. She gave Eevee a Rare Candy. Eevee levels up to LVL 12.

Logan smirked. He then turned his attention to the training dummy people were using to train with. "Can't hurt." He then sent out his Porygon-Z, Zeke, and started commanding it to use strong attacks on it. But later on, he obliterated his dummy with a Hyper Beam. After this, he moved on to training Bruce, his Nidoking.

Dasken grinned. He said nothing, but he pointed to the floor. Laid out in front of his pokemon were 5 rare candies each, 10 for Charizard.
They ate them all in a matter of seconds. Something gleamed on the back of Charizard's neck as it reached down to eat it's candies; it was revealed to be a Mega Stone!
Dask held up his Mega Watch.
"You know, Charizard and I have been getting much stronger, and much closer," Dask said, "and I was rewarded for my beating of half of the leagues around the world with this Mega Amulet and my Charizardite. Which one is it, though?" His grin grew mischevious.
"We'll be ready."
And now I'm out of money AND rare candies, thought Dasken.

"Hey, what do you think Eevee should evolve into?" She asked them. "I have a Thunderstone, Fire Stone, and a Water Stone." Bluu said. "I'm trying to keep Bow away from the Thunderstone though. Her and I don't want her to be a Raichu yet."

"well tirtwig! if every ones training we should to" tirtwig jumped up to atention, "well work on your aim" they tourned to a near buy tree " razor leaf!

"Hey another mega trainer I have been waiting ages to find another one" said Nick wanting to battle more than ever. "I always use my mega as a last resort since I usally just battle with leek" said Nick with to many thoughts going through his head to focus on one.

"Bow go play with Meowstic over there. We don't want you touching the Thunderstone."
Bow did as she was told. Meowstic did too. Bluu stared at the Water Stone, Thunderstone, and Firestone. "Which one should Eevee evolve into?"

Logan tapped on his Team Plasma pin that was pinned onto his backpack. It started glowing and then Helen the Camerupt Mega Evolved. then he destroyed the training dummys and used Rare Candys until all his Pokémon were level 90. "Max level for this tournament is 90, guys." Logan turned to Dask. "Battling starts tomorrow."

"Eevee huh that is always a tough choice but I do quite like jolteon so I say go with him" said Nick determined to see his first jolteon he had seen so many new Pokemon today why not see more.

"OH and Jon, I got them my way here. My brother gave me the Thunderstone though. I found the Fire and Water stone myself." Bluu said. "But I'm having trouble of what Shiny Eevee would evolve into. I wanna know your opinions in a vote."

Logan then took of his backpack and looked at his Team Plasma pin, hoping people wouldn't notice it's design when he tapped it. "Jolteon's the strongest, trained one myself in the Jhoto Days." Logan then retrieved Helen and sent out Chic-Chic.

"Hey Jon would you like to battle sometime?" questioned Nick since he wanted to know what power turtwig had. "It might help train him" Nick really just wanted to battle since everyone else seemed to be doing it.

Logan looked at all of the trainers and smiled. "This tournament is going to be amazing." He looked at Dasken and said, "Especiallty for you and me." Chic-Chic threw some of her leaves in the air, spelling out, "Battle."

"Alright Jolteon it is. But remember Eevee won't look like a normal Jolteon, because it's a shiny. Eevee come here!" She spoke, putting the Firestone and WaterStone away. She gave the Thunderstone to Eevee. Eevee sparkled, and a white light surrounded it. A white ball surrounds Eevee, as it started to Evolve. Body parts turning into Jolteon Parts. The white light faded away, as a shiny Jolteon was standing right there. It sparkled. "Jolteon!" It said Happly.

"Okay let's battle" shouted Nick finally getting to battle after the long trip from jhoto. "So who will send out their Pokemon first" said Nick not wanting to get to carried away.

"Wow it really worked, Jolteon! You evolved!" Bluu said Happily. The Shiny Jolteon cheered. "Vaporeon and Umbreon come out!" She said, as an Umbreon and Vaporeon came out of the Pokeball. Their eyes widen. "Vaporeon!" Vaporeon said happily, running up to Shiny Jolteon. Umbreon ran up too. "They're happy!" Bluu said.

Wait a second heracross what are your moves?
Heracross got hit by the tackle right in the stomach and sent him flying.
Heracross get up and use um... Karate chop! Heracross swung at turtwig...

Blue and her Pokemon watched the battle. "Pika Pi!" Bow's eyes sparkled. Jolteon stared at the battle. "Jolt..?" Jolteon asked Umbreon. "Umbreon!" Umbreon replied.

Heracross flinched and coulden't do anything so he fell to the ground fainted.
Heracross no!!!
Nick put Heracross in his pokeball and not realising this wasn't actually a league match sent out one of his league team Pokemon.
Go Scizzor!!!
Oh no I wasn't supposed to show that yet!

Quick scizzor return before anyone notices you...
Yeah great battle I caught that heracross on the way here he still needs a lot of training though right now he is only level 10.

"Pika Pi!" Bow shouts. "Bow, you can't battle yet. You're the finale in my battle. Your my strongest Pokemon.. You're level 89! We can't let my Level 89 Faint!" Bluu whispered to Bow. "Ka!" Bow told Bluu. "Thanks for understanding!" Bluu replied to Bow.

Well now that I showed scizzor I might as fully introduce you guys to him.
Come on out scizzor or should I say steel!!!
That guys is my level 88 Scizzor.

"Nice! Hey would you like to Battle? My Pikachu is Level 89! She wants to battle someone just as strong as her!" Bluu spoke. "Pikachu!! Ka Pi!" Bow jumped up in the air, feisty. She wanted to battle for sure.

Want to see a sort of magic trick?
Alright Steel time to mega evolve!
Nick pulled a mega ring out of sleeve and it started to glow.
With a massive flash of light Steel mega evolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.