• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Tournament of Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it after I beat the eight gym in johto ever since then me and scizzor have been an unstoppable team apart from that 1 time we got beat in the jhoto league semi final it was very close though

Bow runs up to Steel. "Pika!" Bow says. "I think Bow wants to Battle Scizzor.." Bluu said looking at Nick. "But I don't know about that cuz Bow is my final league Pokemon!"

Nah sorry I can't me, leek and steel need to rest up for tomorrow but we will battle you in the league no doubt about it anyway see ya!

"Okay, Cya!" Bluu said. "Come on Bow, we need some rest too. EVERYONE BUT BOW, RETURN!" All her Pokemon BUT Bow returns. They walk away. ^^

The next day, all the trainers walked into the Tournament, the crowds were cheering. The announcer started talking, and when he announced Logan, Chic-Chic released her petals into the air, spelling out "Logan." The crowd went wild, Logan was determined to win. The announcer started calling out more names.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Christ on a bike, children. Paragraphs, not one lines. Be mindful of your grammar (particularly tenses), "Cya" is not a word, and no one approved a Mega Scizor around here. Read the rules. Pokemaster07, remove all references to aforementioned Mega Scizor, or you shall be punted from the RP and receive a more serious warning.

(Oh, I'm so sorry Stellar! I will try better next time :( I did read the rules, and I'm trying my best to follow them! I just thought Cya would be better to use and shorter than See Ya.. Sorry :( )

Christ on a bike, children. Paragraphs, not one lines. Be mindful of your grammar (particularly tenses), "Cya" is not a word, and no one approved a Mega Scizor around here. Read the rules. Pokemaster07, remove all references to aforementioned Mega Scizor, or you shall be punted from the RP and receive a more serious warning.
Wait how does everyone else get megas and I only started 1 lines because everyone else was doing it and I wanted to be hip and cool

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh dear. You appear to be right. There are unapproved mega evolutions everywhere in this thread. Clearly no one has read the rules. Apologies for singling you out.

Right, guys. We have rules about Mega Evolutions - at present, any Mega Evolution has to be cleared out with staff. And as it appears that everyone in this thread broke the rules, I'm locking it. Feel free to restart, and this time in a rule compliant way.

Status
Not open for further replies.