• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise - Masters of the Terrain (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Who's the best main character?

• Alpha

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Flamegirl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NYLOCKE, DRAGON OF THE COLD STEEL!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Kirbopher

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Gamecrazed

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
So, are we all going to have to join up eventually? Because it kind of seems like we're going to end up in factions or something

That's the plan. I'm thinking of soon having a sub-plot involving meeting Alpha and Flamey and getting some exposition on what's been up with them before Webmaster makes a big announcement.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Okay didn't realize that I needed permission.

Basically at the end of the time series (stop reading if anyone doesnt want spoilers) after the complete collapse of tome and the needing reboot of it, the servers were gone for several days due to the heavily glitched monstrosity inside alpha wrecking havoc amongst other things. It seems fitting to say the Netkings would want to make sure nothing like that event would ever happen again, so I thought they would bring more staff or glitch finders into the fold to be on the grounds themselves visually and physically scanning TOME for glitches or hacker activity

Name (optional): Ellis Torres (your character's IRL name)
Username: CashmereSleeve (your character's username)
Class: Swordsman
ID Number: 808-291-008
Physical Description: Dark black hair, pale skin and silver eyes. Picture of outfit will be shown, but in a burgendy with a silver trim. She has long pointed black nails and usually has black eyeshadow along with curled hair and a heavy coat of dark red lipstick. Ellis wields a long sword with no shield. The hilt is made of a gold and is embedded with Onyx.
Personality: Sassy, independent, extremely petty, sarcastic, seems stern and cold, speaks the truth and always has an opinion.
Power: Shadow's Will
Special Techniques:
Silent Cloak: allows her to appear invisible and can be detected by the slight shimmer her cloak creates.
Hades' Rein: The blade of her sword turns black as she lunges towards her enemies with all her might.
Demon's Cold Hand: Her Hand will glow purple as claws form on it. She can slash at her enemy repetitively and swiftly.
The Form of Embrace: Ellis is turned into a dark figure that boosts her resistance to magic and ranged damage for a duration of time allowing her to get up close with ranged attackers.
((Hope this is okay kinda saw the link once I finished.... if there is anything wrong I shall fix it. Extremely interested))

Want to know how to create a good character? Watch the Traveler's Guide: http://chrisniosi.com/tome/episodes/s02-travelers-guide/ (The Terrain of Magical Expertise | ChrisNiosi.com)

Attachments

• IMG_5423.JPG
    IMG_5423.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 36
Name (optional): Daiya Higashikata.
Username: California Queen
Class: (Fighter, Spellcaster, Swordsman, Animalistic, Morphological or Mechanical) Fighter
ID Number: 820114
Physical Description: she wears a pink hoodie with small, bear like ears on the top. The hood is detachable and has small puff balls on the bottom of it. The hoodie itself has a large white chest on her heart. She wears black tights and pink sneakers
Personality: she is quite calm and nice, and normally has a carefree attitude about her. She becomes attached to people easily, and has really poor eyesight.
Power: California King Bed
Special Techniques: Hypnosis: she can make people fall into a deep sleep for a maximum of 20 seconds.
Puff balls: she can throw small puff balls at her opponent, which either explode on impact or after 3 seconds.
Love! Beam: a large, electric heart appears in front of Daiya, shocking opponents for about a second.

Last edited:
...so, uh, there's some things you need to change. Check the video I linked with the character sheet and other people's character sheets to get an idea of what it should look like. ID Number could work, but that would mean your character has been playing since before the days of NYLOCKE. It's really low. And location is where your character lives IRL.

I'll need a better description of the abilities, and individually formatted. Also remember the Libra system. Again, I'll have to refer you to the others' character sheets.

I'm afraid those last two wouldn't work because of how TOME works. It's a battle game, most battles being one-on-one. And it's all determined by player input, so those techniques wouldn't work.

Rip I can't even see the picture. Sorry for being so inactive, I've kinda been waiting for things to move on their own I guess :/