• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise - Masters of the Terrain (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Who's the best main character?

• Alpha

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Flamegirl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NYLOCKE, DRAGON OF THE COLD STEEL!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Kirbopher

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Gamecrazed

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
The Bring Me To Life things seems very strange to me, because it should be usable by other characters. I doubt Marvin would be put into the game by Rubi. So remove that or change it out, and it looks good!
Approved! Welcome back to the Terrain of Magical Expertise.

Damn, I figured. I thought you said it was okay if that wasn't the case, though? Is that not what you told me on Discord?

Regardless, I switch it out to a generic stick figure.

@Hisseki Two things. For one, you get to control Sniperwheel now, so make yourself a massive battle between the two. For two, the two of them are inside the mansion. There aren't any purple rocks around.

AH SHOOT. I knew I screwed something else up. Eh, I can edit the thing to make it just be dust. Whoops. _~_"

As far as controlling Sniperwheel goes, on my next post of course, I'll do my best~!

Aight, methinks that fight scene should suffice. If there's anything wrong with it (which knowing my luck, there probably is), then tell me and I'll fix it right on up!

... ... Ah geez, I'm like Asterob with more optimism o.O

Well right now most of the main characters are at a mini-tournament in the ;lavendera mansion. Hisseki's character just lost to Sniperwheel, and the semi-finals are gonna be CreeperNinja vs SapphireFlame and PennyPeri vs Sniperwheel.

Omfg yes please xD

Let's see... Bring Me to Life is sung by Evanescence, so... what about Evan for the smol? They can be little Evans! xDD

Oh lord, I just noticed how similar some of Erinn's and Sicily's attacks are... I swear I didn't do that on purpose! Sorry! ;-;

Ah, I remember this show. And I remember enjoying it. A lot. May I join please?

Name (optional): Jackson Myers

Username: Slyckster

Class: Morphological

ID Number: 009-098-112

Physical Description: Slyckster appears as a well-toned humanoid silhouette made of oil with a mane of fire erupting from his scalp, and eyes formed of embers. With his body being made entirely of oil, however, he can morph it into any shape he pleases.

Personality: Slyckster is a lax fellow who enjoys trolling other players (including his friends, and especially his enemies). While he won't often seek out a fight, he won't refuse one either. He's also very honest, for better or worse, and his confidence is also easy to notice. He also has a habit of flirting with female players, and is more on the slower side when it comes to temperament. Oh, and one more thing...he makes a LOT of movie references.

Power: Oil

Special Techniques:
- Scalding Scattershot: bullets of scalding oil fire from the user's body
- Oil Mines: The user flings puddles of oil onto the ground, which combust and explode after a few seconds. If the player steps on the mines, there's a chance they could slip on them.
- Oil Armor: The user covers their entire body in oil for a brief period, slightly reducing damage taken from neutral, water/ice, and lightning based attacks, but becomes more vulnerable to fire attacks.
- Oil Cutter: the user's arm liquifies into a blade of oil that can lash out at mid-range
- Liquid Excavator: The user turns their arm into an oil drill which burrows underground and attacks from below.

So we should probably figure out who's gonna win this tournament battle. Sniperwheel is gonna make it to the finals, but who will his opponent be? Could be CN, avenging Penny, or it could be SF, avenging SyncHole. Because of the ID number you gave Laika, she's relatively new, at least compared to CN. So he'd definitely have more experience and skill with the game.

Awesome, I'll write something up real quick then!
EDIT: Apologies to anyone interacting with BB. Feel free to tell me to tone the jerk-ness down

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hey, can I join? If so here's my character sheet:

Name (optional): (your character's IRL name)
Username: The Data Shadow
Class: Spellcaster
ID Number: 010-101-001

Physical Description: appears to be dressed in a dark robe with a singular white mask covering his face. He has long purple hair, but most is kept behind his cloak while a few strands hang down aside his mask. He had black gloves with a blue stripe on his left and a red stripe on his right.

Personality: often in TOME he doesn't talk all too much. But he if very considered with fairness. He will treat those how they treat him, as he is uber about his fairness policy. He's often mysterious but plays the role of a guardian, wanting to prevent bullies, hackers, or any other scum that could plague tome.

Power: Hydrokineses

Special Techniques:
Ice Pillar: he has to charge up to do this, depending on how many ice pillars he wants. He summons strong pillars of ice that are tough to crack. He can bend them to be his shields or throw them against his opponents
Marine jet: a passive ability that could let him slide or skid at high speeds across the surface of water or on ice.
Tidal wave: varying size of a wave of water that can be thrown over the battlefield weather be for damage or just for turning the terrain into his advantage.
Aqua vortex: his strongest move. He creates a whirlpool under himself like a water tornado and rushes across the battlefield, tendrils made of water that can turn to ice as well coming from the water around him. Takes a tremendous amount of power for this move, and he usually only uses it when he has too.

Last edited: