• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Time Travel *Sprite Comic*

O_o...

I believe I can fly... I used to like that song, Kirby... Now I love it!! :D

And comic 12 was funny. I do hope that you make more 'cause "Thees ees foony!"

AL Hopes for More!
*PLEASEPOOF!*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Shiny really wants to spoil the next comic... but she's not that eveil to everyone, so she's not going to spoil it.

"I turned Kirby into an egg!"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Palkia for the win!

Haha. Poor Mario. So I guess he's stuck down there with Link. And I love the Count's annoying personality.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
XD Great! So, Link's finally appeared, and Mario got roasted by this "Count Bleck" who only says "Bleh bleh bleck".

I love it!

Wow. O_o Didn't see that coming.

"Bleh Bleh Bleck!" Never thought I'd see Count Bleck from Super Paper Mario here! I like it! :D

AL Loves it!
*POOF!*

Hmm...
HEROES
Mario- Stuck with Link and Count Bleck
Kirby- At the place where Palkia was earlier
Dialga- With Celebi (inside a pokeball)
Palkia- Went to say hello to Mario
Link- Stuck with Mario and Count Bleck
Baby Yoshi- With Palkia
VILLAINS
Celebi- Keeping Palkia from escaping from pokeball
Count Bleck- Trapping Mario & Link
OTHER CHARACTERS
McGoomba Manager- McGoomba's
McGoomba Worker 1- Dead
McGoomba Worker 2- On top of McGoomba's?

Wow, this is really good... At first, I thought it all revolved around the time traveling, but this is downright hilarious! Count Bleck, a great idea. Are more villains from SPM coming into it? Will Dialga be freed? Will Bleck stop giving Mario 'tude? You probably will never know. So shut up and wait for more issues! :p (New trailor

Keep it up! "I see Mario. I'm going to go say hi." 'See you when I get back from abandoning you again!' :p I just don't get why dialga is a smart-ass, and palkia is just plain dumb. It adds humor.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Hmm. I can see some off-topic chatting on page 1 of the thread, along with a double post on page 2. Please make sure you read all the rules, or one of the mods who's less generous than I am will be along with a warning. People have been banned for off-topic blethering before - we have a private messaging system for a reason.