• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Time Travel *Sprite Comic*

A while ago, I made a sprite comic called Time Travel about two Nintendo characters who are fortunate enough to find the ability to travel through time. I've decided I'll post the first couple of episodes and see how people react, then I'll post more. But be warned, some material may not be appropriate for younger members. Enjoy.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

P.S. There are currently 16 episodes.

Hi. (It's me, Ashley, from XS.) I enjoyed reading your comics; I like the humor. *Lol @ Cyrus watching Spice Girls movie.* Great job. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Looks like Omega has seriously joined Pokecharms...

Anyways, like I possibly said at XS, great comics! Hillarious! Can't wait to see more.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
[quote author=Queen Omega]It was just a joke. Don't take me too seriously, just ask Shiny.[/quote]Okies. Sorry that I did, QO.

Hurray Omega joined Charms.

On topic Great comic omega. I just want to skip ahead a bit. You stopped updating to comic in XS are you still working on later issues? I would realy like to read some more.

Yes, unfortunately I did stop. The website I was submitting them to died. I did plan on making more, but I never got around to it. Maybe tomorrow, or possibly tonight, I could get back to them.

Wow, Omega, I guess that you really did join 'Charms...seriously...
Well, I have to say that your comics are hilarious, but that last one was a little...graphic...*sniffle*...poor celebi...
Lol. Can't wait for the next one!

o_O...

OMG!! Stampede of the Yoshis!

But seriously, I love the comics. I love how they incorporate my favorite Nintendo Characters. But, if I may suggest something, if you start making them again, I'd make bigger panels. Dialga/Palkia use up a little too much space. But, as many people have said [size=4pt]or two...[/size], you should make more than just 16 comics!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

This is random.

Hahaha, I totally laughed out loud at that!
Ooh, looks like Yoshi is about to join the gang.

Great work, can't wait for the next one!

You just wait for the next person to post, huh?

I thought it was funny how the egg was just, following him around, and how Latias just...POPPED outta no where. Posting to see the next one!

I just read your comics. They made me laugh so damn hard that I fell out of my chair!!
...ok not really but they are really funny, I can't wait til the next one!! :D
-random yoshis run me over-

LOL! Your comics literally made me laugh so hard it hurt. Especially when Dialga was like: "This is random." I pratically fell out of my damn chair laughing so hard. But why'd you have to kill Celebi, my favorite legendary pokemon? *sniff* Anyways, I like how Latias just randomly appeared out of no where like a Koopa Wizard. Please post more!