• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Walking Dead S1

"I think as long as we're smart about it and work together...." He stops and looks back a Taylor with his eyebrow raised, "..and we dont wonder off alone, I think we'll be safe. And why did he save us? Like I said, hes a protector."

Back at the site, Legend pulls the Cigarette from his Mouth and stamps it on the ground. "Alright, team. We need to get moving. There's nothing keeping us here. Grab what you can carry, I have a few packs in the back. Looks like some of you kids forgot your School Bags. Once we have everything, best we get a move on. Don't want to attract any unwanted attention." Legend nods to Martin, who fumbles for his Phone. Pulling out the iPhone, he checks the time. "2 in the afternoon. We got a while to walk. We could maybe get down a few miles at least." He informs, tucking his Phone away. Legend nods as he grabs a large Bag from the back of the Truck. "Head count. We got everybody here?"

"We're missing the other two," Van said calmly, looking around. "We best look around for them. Shooting a gun or shouting for them, might invite some zombies to the party," he added, stuffing what he could back in the satchel, making sure he was ready to leave.

"Walkers aren't our only problem." Legend replies, looking at Van. "People go crazy in the end times. Even if it isn't. Trust me, I'd know. Afghanistan taught me so." Legend rubs the back of his Head. "I thought I saw the Girl head into the woods. The big kid musta followed her."

"The point is, we don't want any unwanted attention, human or not human. I'll go look for them, you two gonna come with, or wait here?" Van asked the two men, while placing his hunk of wood on his shoulder.

Taylor pushes the branch from her face as she approaches the site. "Now I know why I never ventured into the wilderness." She muttered as she looked up at road. The others were still there. "Hey." She squints at them as the Sun is on their side. "Did I miss anything?"

"Nothing at all." Legend replies. "But this Truck isn't getting up and running any time soon. We'll have to walk the rest of the way. Grab a Bag and pack it. We're off wheels on this road trip."

"Off wheels?" Taylor gulped. She had hoped the Truck could be fixed, which would greatly reduce the amount of time spent on the road. Now, it could take weeks to arrive at their destination.

(OOC: We can just assume the others come with us)
"Off wheels." Legend confirms as he slips his arms through the straps on his large Pack. "We need to get moving if we're gonna get to Easton Hall." He nods at Van as he begins to walk down the stranded street, Martin stumbling behind.

Tony slipped his backpack over one of his shoulders and slowly started walking. "Well there's no point in rushing. All that'll do is kill our energy and resources faster. I also suggest we camp during the nights as it doesnt seem like it would be safe to travel with low visibility." After walking for a short while he turned his attention to Legend. "You said there were a couple towns along the way, do you know if we'll be approaching one soon? We've only got a couple hours of daylight as is."

"That sounds like a good idea. I'd rather sleep inside, but for all we know the ton is filled with zombies. Maybe there is a farmhouse or something we could hide in. Less zombies and maybe people," Van said behind them.

Legend looks at Tony. "We'll be at the first one soon enough. We got two small towns between us and Easton Hall. These are like little neighborhoods. White Picket fences, pretty White Houses." He looks away. "It's uh... It's where I grew up."

"You grew up in a White neighborhood?" Taylor asks. "Um, I don't mean to sound racist..." She kicks a rock with her foot as they trek along down the road.

Legend chuckles. "Yeah. I grew up in a white neighborhood." He looks at Taylor. "But that doesn't mean it wasn't a good childhood. In fact, I had a pretty great one."

His body was getting hotter, the bite in his arm pulsing, he could feel the virus, bacteria or whatever the hell that was taking control of his body. My wife...and, i have to find Gabriel. He though, after the guy in his backseat tried to bite his neck he lost control of the car, it took some time before he realized what was going on in that town. The stores on fire, screams around the corners and the blood at the sidewalk as he walked home just to found out his wife was gone. Maybe dead, maybe not, but just... gone. No where to be found. He had to find Gabriel. He turned his TV on, trying to find any useful information. Whatever that was, it wasn't happening only in Saxondale.
"America is in chaos, people are killing each other! Robberies, assaults, shootings." Said a reporter while walking in the streets when a guy took the microphone off his hand.
"Shoot them in the head! It is the only way, anything else will have not effect, those things are already dead." He said struggling when the reporter tried to take the microphone back. "And if you were bitten, you're as good as dead. Put a bullet in your own head and spare the suffering."
So he was turning into one of those things too? How much time did he had?
"Michael! Where's aunt Violet? We have to leave this town!" Said Gabriel, entering the house.
"So you're safe...good." He said giving Gabriel a hug after hiding his bite mark "Your aunt is gone, i don't know where, but we have to go."
He wouldn't make it, not with that bite, but he could give Gabriel a better surviving chance. Guns, food, medicine. The town was a mess, no one would try to stop them.
"Wait, what about aunt Violet? We can't just leave her!"
"I know! Okay?! I know...No one loves her more than i do...But she can take care of herself, you...And...we have no time..." He said leaving that place, not giving Gabriel time to thing about that.