• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

(OOC: Okay, see ya.)

BIC:
"Okay, see ya Piper!" Flame said as Piper left. Fennekin cried out saying bye too, "Fennekin!" Fennekin then went back to play with Fletchling and Torchic.

(OOC hey, I am back, i won't be here on the weekends though. BIC)

Piper was struggling to find her dorm, and it didn't help that Firefly wouldn't keep up. Pretty soon she found another professor.

"Excuse me, I am new here, my name is Piper, and I am on the red team, I was wondering if you could help me find my dorm please." Piper asked.
"Vul, Vulpix!" Firefly was excited to see someone new.

Dr. Larse was walking around campus when Piper walked up to him and asked him on where her dorm is. "Sure," he said, "your schedule should have the room number on it."

"Thank you Sir, I appreciate it." She turned to her Pokemon.
"Okay Firefly, Our adventure begins, I cant wait to meet new friends, and new Pokemon!" Piper exclaimed.
"Vul,Vulpix, Pix" The fox was pointing to the clock.
"Oh no, we are gonna be late!" Piper ran as fast as she could to her first class, and opened the door.
"Hello, I am Piper, I am new here."

(OOC: We're in the last class, which both teams have together.)
BIC:
Flame returned all of his Pokemon, except for Pikachu, and walked to his last class, Pokemon Care. Once he arrived, he took his seat and Pikachu was on his lap. He then saw Piper come in. "Hey Piper," he said.

(OOC got it, thx BIC)
Piper took a seat, hoping this would be as easy as the classes in Johto. She saw the Flame.
"Hey Flame, would you say this class is hard?" Piper asked him.

(Sorry. My laptop with this thread was broken, and when I got my phone I forget about this thread a little. Sorry.)
Cerol ran into academy. "Oh my god, how much days I miss?"

(OOC Chip, did Ry approve you? And make sure you are typing your responses correctly. BIC)
Piper laughed.
"Hehe, thats okay, aww, your Eevee is soo cute!" Piper exclaimed.
"Vul, Vulpix, Vul." Firefly looked at the Eevee closely.
"I think Firefly likes Eevee, as a friend of course."

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: I've removed @CHIP chip gaming's posts, and all those interacting with her, due to her not asking to join the RP, sub-par RPing, and being generally argumentative. I've banned her from the thread for a bit to bring it back onto the RP itself – let me know if she gets approved later, and I'll let her back on.

@Devan_Plays Just a polite heads up: Your interactions with @CHIP chip gaming are veering fairly close to mini-modding – thank you for helping out, but in future if someone is ignoring the rules, report them instead of getting into an argument. Thank you :)

At everyone else: Be sure to watch your paragraphs – some of the posts here are a little too short for what we'd prefer. Just keep an eye on it – thanks!

Last edited:
(OOC got it, thanks for taking him out as well. BIC)

"Cool! :) Can we be friends too? I am new here and it is going to take some time to adjust. Where i come from, there wasn't alot of people to talk to." Vulpix nodded in agreement.

"Well. Okay. I also wasn't having any friends where I was. And here, because I was here just one day, and I got hit with a bike." Said Cerol. "Vee!" Said Grey and started to run around Cerol.

"I mean like, once my friends Totodile squirted me in the face with water pulse, but I have never been hit by a bike before." Piper laughed, Vulpix sneezed, and embers went flying.
"Aww, Vulpix, you did it again, we really got to work on that." Piper sighed.

"Okay, see you around" Piper waved and smiled.
"Let's go Firefly, I want to get some Pokeballs." She walked towards Pikachu's trainer.
"Hey Flame, do you know where i can get some pokeballs?" Piper asked him.

"And where would that be?" Piper felt so stupid, she usually always knew where to go.
"Sorry, I usually know my way around, but this place is soo huge!" Firefly looked at Pikachu and stuck her tongue out.

Cerol said to Grey. "You see that pidgey? Make two quick attacks, and nothing else. Okay?"
"Vee!" Grey Said, and attacked pidgey.
"Great, you did it!" Said Cerol to Grey when he catched pidgey. "Two pokeballs. Not too bad, actually..." He replied, and recorded Pidgey's data into pokedex.

Pikachu was surprised that Firefly stuck her tounge out. He jumped down and asked why she did that, "Pika?" "Well I can take you there if you want?" Flame said.

"Really? Thanks! That would be great!" Piper was very thankful, then she saw Firefly.
"Firefly, what did I tell you about sticking your tongue out." Piper looked at her sternly.
"Okay, let's go!" Piper said.

"Thanks for bringing me here, I appreciate it." Piper said.
"Hello Nurse Joy, my name is Piper, can I please have a Pokedex and some Pokeballs?" Piper asked.
"Sure, give me one second while i get your items." Nurse Joy went to retrieve the items.
"Woah, Cerol, are you okay?" Piper helped him up.

"Man, you just keep getting hurt around here, first the bike, and now this!" Piper looked at Nurse Joy.
"Here you are Piper, Please come back again soon!"
"Thank you Nurse Joy, See you around Cerol." Piper and Firefly left the Pokecenter.