• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Very Best - Pokemon Academy Discussion and Sign-Ups

I'll introduce the Nurse character of mine later and put in her bio then since I want to keep the theme of mystery.

*??? can be seen using some moves related to the field of Ninjatsu, as he throws his frubbles and a mist of white smoke appears around him*

??? is the temporary name for his OC’s Aron, as it’s a mystery to us, until he chooses to reveal it later on. It’s just how Aqua RPs.

I've already revealed two of the three Pokémon the Nurse has, and for batting purposes, one is balance, another is primarily for espionage and the other is for if things get loud.

I'll try to post as soon as possible since I'm eating lunch right now.

*Froakie hides from the Nurse meanwhile after what he saw on the calendar for today*

Yep... I kinda made it too obvious, and 50% done with replying.

*Froakie hides in plain sight from the Nurse, as he uses the other Pokémon plushes to his advantage*

I'll be having my student character head over to the Nurse since she has something important she has to do reguarding the Aron and also so that I can introduce the Nurse.

Everyone is just automatically on the boat, no extra transportation required. If you want to mention that you took a plane in the RP, then that would probably work.

Ahh... just posted after a nice brunch. I'll get working on the Nurse's bios asap.

*a legendary water/dragon Fakemon can be seen resting in a crib, as it appears to be in its adorable baby form since its adult form seems to be scaring everyone off*

Well... done some research about Aron's origin of the animals as his species and had to find out what he could drink as a lil' baby since well... I can't be feeding him distilled water and stuff haha...

*??? sits down looking at his past photos of his memories from the past*

OH DAMN, I FORGOT, SORRY, PRETEND IT'S TOTODILE, PRETEND I SAID TOTODILE XDDD. (I'm used to a Journey Through Kalos, I had a Croconaw there, then I always mistake both of them :p)

You might need to edit that post because other people might get the wrong idea... (Not mentioning names, but a hint is that they're the ones who hand out bans and stuff...)

*Froakie runs and hops away from the Nurse like no tomorrow after he is found since she isn't dumb when it comes to his smart tricks*

Umm... technically you do since I assume we have the modern standards of evolutions and things. (Because Pikachu is the evolution of Pichu... so yeah.)

*Aquaman uses ProgAdv and combines BubSpdr3 A + BubSpdr3 B + BubSpdr3 C to use HB-Burst3*

Name: Finna Brady
Age (Minimum 13): 15
Appearance (Physical): On the taller side of average, Finna stands at 5'7". She has a fit figure, muscular and strong. She does still have a petite build, though. She has a short, thick mane of almost cherry red hair. Her eyes, large and stoic, are a light aqua. Her most notable feature, besides the slightboniness of her face, is the late scar that covers a large part of the right side of her face. Covering the area around her eye, and leaving her eyesight hindered in said eye, her skin is heavily marred by scar tissue. The most prominent being the large dark pink scar in the shape of a claw mark that crosses her eye and never healed.
Appearance (Clothing): No matter what the weather is, Finna wears a form fitting black t-shirt with blue line designs on it and black skinny jeans. She always wears her combat boots. In the winter, she will throw on a leather jacket and fingerless gloves, both black of course.
Personality: While stoic and very goal oriented, Finna is loyal and devoted. She comes off as cold and nearly emotionless but she is actually capable of greatsympathy when she allows her emotions in.
Backstory (Optional): I would prefer for this to be revealed in the roleplay.
Relationships (Platonic): Celest Alesci (foster mother)
Luna Alesci (Celest's little sister who is already undertaking her pokemon journey)
Extra: I hate cheesecake...

Bio (Pokémon):

Species: Blitzle
Nickname: Storm
Ability: Motor Drive
Personality: A very loyal and determined pokemon, Storm will defend Finna even when she doesn't stand a chance against what she's actually fighting.
Identifying Marks/Accessories: Storm's most notable feature is her horn, which is jagged and broken.

Species: Alolan Vulpix
Nickname: Flurry
Ability: Snow Cloak
Personality: Flurry is insanely hyper and playful, contrasting greatly with her stoic teammate and trainer. She has difficulty focusing and will often break into an improvised game during the middle of a by the books training session.
Identifying Marks/Accessories: She wears a little necklace of quartz crystals that shine prisms of light.