• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Very Best - Pokemon Academy Discussion and Sign-Ups

Alrighty then! Have to start my first lesson; Learning about MEEEEE!!!!!!
jk we will be learning about the basics, and about other people around them. I was thinking this was the schedule for the few people we have now.
First period; Pokémon Studies,
Second period; Battling 101,
Third period; Pokémon Medicine,(after battling, you can heal)
Fourth period, History

This is the schedule I’ve been working with:

1st: History
2nd: Pokemon Studies
3rd: Battling 101
4th: Lunch
5th: Free Period
6th: Battling 101
7th: Pokemon Medicine

So... would we all have the same schedule or what?

*??? can be seen trying his hardest to eat some iron ores in hopes of avoiding another visit to the nurse, though it seems as if his body can't even digest it properly*

So... would we all have the same schedule or what?

*??? can be seen trying his hardest to eat some iron ores in hopes of avoiding another visit to the nurse, though it seems as if his body can't even digest it properly*

Yes, we all have the same schedule. That way, our OCs are together (and most importantly, we are RPing) all at the same time.

Well alright... I suppose I'll be playing the waiting game and such.

I might have my character go to the school earlier than usual since she does have to do something that wouldn't be the best thing to do within class time.

Name: Bee Senoo
Age (Minimum 13): 13
Appearance (Physical): He's about five feet tall, and is fairly muscular for his age (but not overly buff). Has shoulder-length chocolate colored hair, which is usually tied up into a short ponytail. His eyes are a dark orange.
Appearance (Clothing): Wears a yellow t-shirt covered by a purple tank top. He also wears black cargo shorts, and yellow sandals. His hair tie is actually a purple bandana with a star mark on it.
Personality: A rowdy, punching kid who loves to fight. He's bad at a lot of things, and easily gets frustrated when things don't go well. Has been known to punch things when upset. Despite this, he tries to be optimistic, and loves meeting new people.
Backstory (Optional): A Black Belt-in-training from the Johto region. He's great at martial arts, but not so great at the basics of battling. So, his teacher told him to go to school for a while, and come back when he actually knows how to battle.
Relationships (Platonic): n/a
Extra: Likes cheesecake best when it's slightly warm

Bio (Pokémon):
Species:
Mankey
Nickname: Hana
Ability: Vital Spirit
Personality: Loves fighting just as much as Bee. Even though she has her species' natural tendency towards anger, she tends to become fairly calm when Bee is around. When Bee isn't around, she tends to pick on other trainer's Pokémon. Has a bad habit of staying up too late.
Identifying Marks/Accessories: Wears a purple bandana on her head that has a star mark on it.

(edit: changed his clothes a bit, since I figured out a better design)

Last edited:
*??? can be seen trying to bite on the iron ore despite not having any teeth yet*

I suppose I'll be prepared then. I'd like to ask @ManateeMike if I could have another character perhaps, as she will be the Nurse. (Or at least one of them since there would be more than one in a Pokémon Center, and I'll get more into her as soon as possible if I'm allowed to have her for the RP.)

@Aquaman That’s a great idea! I hadn’t even thought of giving the nurse any real character. Just make a bio for them and you’ll be fine.

Before other people start asking, you can’t have multiple student OCs. Aquaman and Glaceom trainer are RPing as school staff, and they can also have a student character.

I'll just have the Instructor and Nurse since I've RPed as a student too many times already in other RPs. RPing as school staff is a great refresher for this since students kinda just go to the class, eat lunch, do their things (Talk to others, hobbies, etc) and sleep I suppose.

Also, does curfew apply to everyone or just students?

EDIT: I just realized that this character of mine is a student... and the Nurse is the staff character I got.

Alright, I suppose my student will be following it while the Nurse may stay up a little more to do some work. (Because it ain't easy being one when sv_realism is on 1.)

*a cute Politoed sits by you while trying to make his hair longer and curlier, though he frowns soon after looking in the mirror since he's a bit small for his species*

Name: Euclides Levi
Age (Minimum 13): 13
Appearance (Physical): (Boy on the right) (5''6)
0573355c-4f98-4b32-b5a5-8b337bed1609.jpg
Appearance (Clothing):
^
Personality: I don't really know how to explain my own personality ;-;
Backstory (Optional): After getting high grades on the Johto National Academy, he received the mail saying he was invited to the Cedar Academy! After talking to his mom and dad, he finally went to the academy, taking a plane to the location, taking some days to arrive on the academy.

He got 4 Pokémons while he traveled through Johto.
Relationships (Platonic): N/A
Extra:
Cheesecookies
Bio (Pokémon):

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Pikky
Ability: Static
Personality: Harsh and curious.
Identifying Marks/Accessories:
882abbbb-9078-4e0c-b2ea-ba922c92cac1.jpg

Species:
Gligar
Nickname: Gligy
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Personality: Silly.
Identifying Marks/Accessories: (Image on Pikachu's bio.)

Species:
Croconaw
Nickname: Potter
Ability: Torrent
Personality: Also silly.

Species:
Pidgey
Nickname: Piddy
Ability: Keen Eye
Personality: Determined.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Nick Light
Age (Minimum 13): 15
Appearance (Physical): His skin is white, but he is a tiny, bit tannish. (sorry if that was racist) He has white, spikey, hair and crimson eyes. He is a tiny bit muscular, as well. Nick stands at 5'7"
Appearance (Clothing): Nick wears a black hoodie, shoes, jeans, and t-shirt.
Personality: Nick is usually laid-back and calm. He only gets angry when people do stupid things. Most of his alone time he spends doing productive things, like strategizing.
Backstory (Optional):
Relationships (Platonic):
Extra:
Cheesecake

Bio (Pokémon):

Species: Snivy
Nickname: Ast (no not ass as-tuh
Ability: Overgrow
Personality: Quick; sly; intense at times; mostly laid-back like Nick
Identifying Marks/Accessories: Small scar under right eye

Species: Darumaka
Nickname: Fuego
Ability: Inner Focus
Personality: Usually very cheerful and energetic, but in battle can become very calm and focused.
Identifying Marks/Accessories: Yellow circle surrounding his three little yellow ovals

Last edited: