• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Very Best - Pokemon Academy Discussion and Sign-Ups

Believe me, it is tall for girls, especially at 15. Girls hit puberty earlier than boys and a lot of girls stop growing within the first two years of hitting puberty.

What exactly are your plans for the thing in the auditorium? I could incorporate Maho into it easily by introducing the teachers. If my opinion is allowed, I would think that they would introduce the teachers and a bit about them, like Maho would be teaching pokemon science and history, and is one of the world's leading experts on Z-Moves.

Bio:

Name: Kaleb Storm
Appearance (Physical): Kaleb has dark brown hair and glasses, with blue eyes, and is 5"7.
Appearance (Clothing): Kaleb wears a grey shirt with a PokeBall in the middle, with his name surrounding the PokeBall. He wears blue pants and red and black shoes.
Personality: Kaleb is very laconic, and doesn't speak much. He isn't very friendly, and is only nice to his Pokémon.
Backstory (Optional): Kaleb's dad died when he was 5, leaving a hole in his life, and his mom struggled to support him and eventually died when he was 12.
Relationships (Platonic): Kaleb has no relationships. (Yet!)
Extra:

Bio (Pokémon):

Species: Chimchar
Nickname: N/A
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Friendly, and loud, kind of clumsy
Identifying Marks/Accessories: Chimchar has a birthmark on his forehead shaped like a fire symbol.

Species: Alolan Sandshrew
Nickname: N/A
Ability: Slush Rush
Personality: Quiet, very still
Identifying Marks/Accessories: Sandshrew has a jagged tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I auto-ed everyone into the auditorium. No one wants to read 5 posts that are exactly the same, plus it forwards the plot. Also, if anyone would at one point like to do a time skip, just suggest it here in the discussion thread.