• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Survival Game Roleplay

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Wait.. we fell from B1 into the ground... and ended up on B6?! What the hell kinda magic is this?! " Cain yelled, overpowering the shock from the electric cage he was locked in with anger. As soon as the stranger with the bow had got him out, Cain roared out, discharging part of the pain from himself, now feeling only the aftereffects of his shock treatment. He briefly nodded to Jack and made a fast dash to the door, attempting to brute-force it open by delivering a mighty dropkick to it.

The voice from the tv laughed again as it was just starting to irritate her. "Hehehehaha! Brutal force won't work Cain the Serial killer you have to follow the rules in order to get the doors open which I have to explain to you hehehehahaha!" It said. "Just shut up and explain already!" She shouted losing it. "Aw calm down JC the sacrifice hehe just like your brother!" "-Brother?-" she thought as Dove's gem blinked twice on her collar. "-That's right....I have a brother...his name is Shadow...we can into this place together...but was...easily separated from each other...-" she thought before clenching her fists. "How do you know about my brother! Where is he!?" She asked sternly anger in her eyes. "Hehe, I don't know you will have to get to B2 to find out I mean that is his floor after all but anyway nevermind that now the rules are simple, in each floor their are rules you must follow in order to get down to the next floor and find the elevator. So since this is Jack's floor, you have to follow by his rules and he is the only one that can get you out of this confined room to next one before you reach the elevator that will take you down to B4, Kiki Evans floor and if you try brutal force well..." A button was pressed in the game master's room as she could easily sense what was going to happen. "Cain get away from the door!" She said as in a quick movement he pulled his arm with a much of her strength as she could getting him to just behind her as the door unleashed massive amount of electricity. "Stop messing around! Just finish already!" She said looking up at the tv again. "Hehehehe wow JC your senses are very heightened due to your temporary blindness but anyway if you use brutal force you will get badly electrocuted so be careful but in order to open the door without being electrocuted their are hidden buttons in the room as only one of them will open the door and as for the others well one of them might be a clue...good luck sinners hehehehaha!" It said until the tv cut off. She sighed loudly before looking to Jack. "This is your floor Jack, where would buttons like that be hidden...just think about...probably..or may be our guide animals could help us find them" she said as a pair of talons of a white owl grasped her shoulder not seeming to realize it was on her shoulder.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @CrazyWolf @EeviumZ

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bam watched what happened around him, Wolf and Endorsi had convulsed in pain when the electricity had zapped everyone, Bam didn't ever show his pain and kept in side. Now that they were out of the cage he looked around, so this person wanted them to make their way back to B1, Bam looked at the door when the the electricity was activated, "really, more electricity, you need new things, voice lady" Bam said bluntly before swinging his hammer violently at the door, he shrugged off any zaps and shocks, wincing, but still swinging, "there is no door that can keep a desperate man out", he shouted at no-one in particular.

DevVoid

Cain delivered the drop-kick, not being affected by electricity because his boots and clothes certainly didn't conduct electricity. " Grrgh, you can use as much electricity as you want! You can't elecrocute what doesn't conduct electricity! " Cain yelled up at the voice, grinning. He stepped back when the girl pulled him back and looked to Lucifer. " Oi, Lucifer, fly around and look for the button. Your eyes are much better than ours. " He told the Falcon as he went back to the door, just kicking at it with one foot. The falcon took off into the air from Cain's shoulder and flew around the room, briefly glancing around. Lucifer landed on the ground near a broken-down boiler in the room, spotting a button inside the boiler itself. Lucifer chirped at the group, trying to get their attention, pointing with his wings to the boiler.

She looked to the Falcon pointing at an old broken-down boiler until she then realized a white owl with the flower and feathers at the side of her head with a gold gem in the middle of the flower on her shoulder. "Wait, where did you come from?" she asked the owl. It looked to her with its light blue eyes before flying off her shoulder to the ground next to the Falcon named Lucifer as it looked inside the boiler as well seeing the button. She chirped pointing her wing to it as well. "Did you find something in there?" she asked before looking inside the boiler as well. "There's a button inside, well done you two," she said looking down to the birds. She realized it was far down in there as she thought for the moment until she felt the material with her hands since her eyes are unavailable right now. She felt that it was rusted badly but also a bit shaky before placing her hands down. "Hm, I know how to reach it..." she said reaching her hand to the handle of her katana as in a swift movement she cut through the boiler slicing it in half until it fell to the ground a bit loudly. She put her blade away before seeing the red button clearly at the bottom of it and able to be reached. "Problem solved," she said before looking to Lucifer. "Press it Lucifer, your the one who found it after all, so it's only fair that you do the honors," she said as the white owl nodded pointing her wing at it as she flew off of the ground back to JC's shoulder.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @EeviumZ @CrazyWolf

Jack saw the girl in the mask, apparently named JC, sending her owl to press the button.
"No, don't press it!" Jack yelled, but it was too late. As the button was pressed the floor started shaking, like it was an earthquake, and vases and paintings fell over. "I hate buttons..." Jack muttered, irritated. "If this floor is supposed to be for me, I think I know how to solve it." Then he turned around and shouted: "BY NOT PRESSING ANY BUTTONS!" Jack walked back into the elevator, but instead of trying to get down, he pushed at the opposite wall from the entrance, and it opened.
"Hey Big guy and Hammer, stop hitting the "door" for a second and get over here. I think I found the real door." Jack said. He didn't know anyone's name besides JC's, so he just called them Big guy and Hammer.

DevVoid

Lucifer would press the button, which promptly caused a quake in the ground of the area. Lucifer hopped up in the air from suprise, flying back to Cain who held onto a pipe in the wall to keep himself from falling. He walked to Jack who had seemingly found a secret, and looked to the hidden door. " A hidden door in an elevator.. of course. But, wait.. shouldn't we remain on B6? If my logic is correct, this person behind the ambiguous voice would be on this floor. People like that always hide high up where they can keep track of everyone below them. " Cain explained, wondering where the room to that person would be that is monitoring the facility.

"I think that's exactly what he or she wants us to think. Obviously this person is very smart, being the game leader and all, so that person would probably come up with a good strategy to hide him/herself. For everything we know the Game Leader might not even be in this house or whatever it is, and has just put up cameras and speakers everywhere. I think we should start with checking every single corner of every floor to see if the Game Leader is here, and if not, then we should try and escape on our own." Jack explained, and then he turned to JC. "Sorry for snapping, I'm not very good at keeping my emotions in check." Then he turned around again and raised his bow and arrow, just in case someone would attack him. He walked into the room and started looking after anything that could be a secret door or an opening to a door.

(Everest is a companion to JC NOT a guide animal just to be clear here)

She raised her hand as an ok before speaking. "Don't worry about it Jack, I want to snap out just like you because of this crap we have to deal with by the Game master but luckily I have patience for this and know how to remain calm in situations like this even if I can't use my eyes right now but since you guys already know my name I suppose I will introduce. I'm JC also classified as a "sacrifice", the arctic wolf here is Dove my guide animal and the Snowy owl with the light blue gem cross around her neck is Everest my companion in the outside world" she finished before rethinking about what the boys said. "I don't think the Game master is that stupid to remain on a floor that she kept us in but what I caught an eye of on the tv she was using to communicate with us was the floor number but the B was cut off but I did see the number which was 3 which in this case my floor B3 but the only problem is that we can't skip floors to it because of the "games" she set for us on each floor. We are going to have to stick together at this point because even my katana has weakness to some things so I could use your help with this so for now lets proceed down and see what else we can find because I have to get to B2 to reach my brother Shadow so we can escape on Cain's floor and find the exit...I think that's what we should do unless you have another idea in mind" she finished as Everest flew off the ground to her shoulder.

DevVoid

" B3.. interesting.. so, traps are on every floor, styled after our methods.. hm, if that is the case.. I wonder what my trap would be like.. " Cain pondered, puzzled. Then, he grinned, fletching his teeth with joy. Lucifer's gem blinked twice, unlocking a memory for Cain, giving him information on his past. Cain remembered specifically all the various kinds of traps and torture devices he constructed himself. He most of the times drew the inspiration from one of his favourite movie series, which would most likely be revealed when the trap room was activated on B1, if there was one to begin with. " Ooh, if it's anything like the ones I'm imagining.. " He said, giggling excitedly. " Well then, let's keep going! " He said with a jolly, almost confident and optimistic tone suddendly, trotting into the next room. He began looking around for something that could look like a hidden mechanic. Like a hidden lever or a pressure plate on the ground or something. " Now, from my experience of traps.. you either way get hurt trying to free yourself. Either the right option is so pain-stakingly obvious that you just don't think of it, or there is no actual escape. Or, the right option had been hidden, and needs either a sacrifice to be used or it's put on a timer. So, its probably best we think fast here. Anything could happen. " Cain warned, carefully sneaking around, lightly touching the tiles of the ground in order to check if any of them were loose from the ground.

She followed Cain into the next room as Dove and Everest didn't hesitate to follow. She looked behind her at Jack before looking forward again. Due to using Dove's eye through her mask she was able to see better then an average human can until she found a light switch and carefully flicked it up to give light into the room. It was easy to see in the room until she saw five doors with metal bars blocking them as above them was the name of the Guide animal was printed with the same exact gem color presented on its Memory links except for Everest's name. "Our guide animals names are above these doors even Everest but she isn't a guide animal just a companion of mine so why does she have to take in this?" She asked herself but looked to Cain and the others until she saw the tv turn on again hearing that annoying voice. "Hehe congratulations fellow sinners, you past the first room! Now in this room it shouldn't be too complicated to figure out. The rule is simple, only your guide animals can enter the doors presented in front of you as you have to stay put to where you are until they return and don't bother using brutal force because you can't get out of here without them hehe good luck!" She said. "But Everest isn't a guide animal so why does she have to be part of this!" She said. "She is an animal right? So she does have to be part of this no if's and's or buts" she said as the tv cut off.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @CrazyWolf @EeviumZ

DevVoid

" Well, I suppose... hm, wait. No, it won't be as simple as that. How do we know if they come out alive or not? For all we know, we could just receive look-alike stuffed animals or their taxidermied corpses. We already know not to trust that disembodied voice, and we don't know what else could happen here. Just believing that 'putting them in those doors' will get us outta here is not a thing that will happen. Something else has to be done. I'm sure of it. " Cain said, being paranoid for the sake of safety.

She sighed softly. "I understand what you are trying to say Cain and I know we can't trust that "game master" but if it's only our guide animals that can get us into the next room then we have to at least try and see if it's a trap. Let's put some faith in them since they can sense if something is wrong or just off about anything...I know you're irritated right now and believe me so am I but do you have any other ideas on how to get out because brutal force isn't an option in this room...if you have a gut feeling it's a trap then let Lucifer tell you if it is one...Falcon's are pretty smart that I can tell you at least. I will use Dove here to help me if it's a trap as well.." she finished looking up at him.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
As Kiki followed, she remained utterly silent. Vix, getting rather annoyed with Kiki's shyness, strode ahead, the gem in her flower reflecting her surroundings.
Kiki stood still, letting everyone else discuss it among themselves. From prior experience, when she said anything, she usually made everything worse. Vix, however, had different ideas.
She walked up to her door, flicking her tail. She stared at the rest of the group, almost challenging. She was more than willing to risk her life in there.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bam had entered the room behind everyone, he leant up against a wall as Wolf sat on the floor next to him. Endorsi made her way over to her door, she just wanted to get this over with, so she stood in front of her door and waited for the others, Bam watched JC and Cain before saying "I agree with JC, we should let them go in, I mean Endorsi seems fine with this, as does Vix" he pointed to the snow leopard and fox waiting by their doors.

"Wait. this is still my floor, right? And the puzzles on each floor were supposed to be made after the specific person, right? Because if that is true, then I am almost 100% sure that this is a trap, and that our guide animals probably won't make it back." Jack didn't know how it had happened, but he had suddenly remembered a part of his life before this "game", and if his theory was true, then this had to be a trap. Jack turned around and walked up to a painting that looked suspicious, it was hanging completely straight. He moved it, and found a code lock.
"Does anyone have a computer? I might be able to hack it." Jack took a close look at the lock and recognised the logo, but he couldn't remember what it was called. "Hey, I know this company. It looks like we only get one shot at the code, and god knows what will happen if we get it wrong."

Last edited:

DevVoid

Cain listened to Jack while he looked at the floor tiles. One of them seemed oddly loose. And on closer inspection.. it didn't look like the other ones.. it looked to be of all-black design, being near spotless, only ridden with dust. Cain lifted it from the ground, realizing it was a small laptop, hidden inbetween the tiles to look natural. He opened it and booted it up to see if it would work. The screen flickered a bit, and.. it lit up, booting up. Cain moved to Jack and held out the laptop. " Would this work? It was stuck in the ground disguised as one of the tiles. I think it's the key to getting out of here. "

"Perfect!" Jack said. taking the laptop. He quickly got into the computer and put up the tools he needed. "We will be here for about 20-30 minutes, this is a slow computer and the password-cracker will have to take its time if we wanna get this code on the first try. So sit down and make it cosy for ya, 'cause we might be here for a while." Jack's accent had suddenly changed, but that was the least of his concerns. He looked at the computer and started doing what he could to make it go faster.
"I might be able to make it go a little faster, I'm doing what I can."

Last edited:
She watched Jack start to work on the computer as she stood beside him. She placed her hand on her hip as Dove came beside her standing next to her before sitting down. Everest, her companion perched on her shoulder cleaning her feathers. "You know how to hack huh? Seems like a talent you had for a long while" she said crossing her arms against her chest. "What are you trying to do exactly?" She asked. "Also Cain, are you really classified as a Serial Killer? I don't see it in you but I won't second guess myself" she added looking to him under her mask.

@CrazyWolf @DevVoid

"I mean, I know how to." Jack replied. "I wouldn't say I'm a pro, 'cause that would be far from the truth. I am trying to get the code for the lock so we can get the hell out of here, 'cause this place is really freaking crazy." Jack didn't like the thought of having to stay here, and it made him shiver. He used the computer a little more until he suddenly dropped it. He might have found the code.
"Try 9260, and make sure to don't misclick. 9 2 6 0."

DevVoid

Cain walked around the room a bit, examining it from every angle. He decided to look if there maybe wasn't something else hidden in here. It didn't look like there was anything else hidden in here. So, he returned to the group to see how their progress was going. He briefly looked to JC. " Well, I mean.. I don't exactly know. My memory's kinda foggy. All I know that I have these weird voices in my head that tell me things. ..or insult me. " Cain said, shrugging. Upon hearing Jack mention some sort of code, Cain approached the painting that used to cover a lock. The keypad on it was.. actually too small for his hands. " ..well, I would type it, but I'd have to use my pinky finger to type that code. Even then, this keypad would still be too small, and risk of mistyping would still be present. JC, you're smaller than me, you try typing it in. "

She looked to Cain seeing his hands were bigger then hers as she realized that he wouldn't be able to do it because of his fingers as hers were smaller. "Oh I see my hands are smaller then yours so of course I'll do it, wish us all luck" she said stern as she typed the numbers 9260 on the keypad before stepping back waiting for something to happen.

@CrazyWolf @DevVoid

Jack closed his eyes, ready for the worst, but nothing happened. Instead the doors that they were supposed to send their animals into opened, showing holes. Then a door opened in the wall and revealed a second room, with a sign. Jack read out loud:
"Send in two fighters, were they will each fight 6 soldiers to the death. Leave your weapons here." That was odd, but Jack already knew that he wanted to go in. "I can be one of the fighters, but we still need one more." Jack took a quick look at Cain, and then looked at JC. "And I'm assuming you don't want to do this."

She saw Dove go into the hole as Everest flew into another hole above as she sighed heavily. "I have Martial combat skills so I'll manage, Cain would you mind holding my katana until this is over" she asked in a gentle but stern voice handing it to him before standing next to Jack. "It's now or never, prepare for the worst even if I don't want to do this" she warned. "Let's go" she added walking ahead.

@CrazyWolf @DevVoid

"Okay, let's do this." Jack said, putting down his bow, arrows and his knife on the floor, and then walked into the room. Suddenly a wall shut him and JC off, and he saw a door open behind her. "Come on JC, just don't die." Jack said. "Or maybe do die, maybe that would be better." He thought fro himself, but obviously he didn't say it out loud.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bam was kind of bored, he was resting against a wall watching what was going on, he turned to Cain "so these voices, what do they tell you exactly, and are they like jut your brain or are they like spirits or something". He was looking at him thoughtfully, Wolf was yawning nearby while Endorsi was chasing her own tail out if boredom.

She didn't look to Jack but just spoke. "Same goes for you Jack and don't worry I am too stubborn to die I have a brother waiting for me on B3 so for now worry about your own safety and I'll do the same for myself. There is no room for mistakes not in this survival game" she added before following him in as the door shut. At that moment, the game master appeared on the TV screen. "Hello Jack and JC, seems you fell into another trap again ehehehaahaha!" She said.

"What do you mean another trap!" She said clenching her fist. "Well JC you see, instead of you two fighting 6 on 6 how about both of you fight all 12 together hehehe" she said cutting off. "Tsk! You really want to test my patience huh game master!" She said taking off the cross she was wearing and held the cross in her hand as the end was sharp enough to cut. She saw all 12 soldiers come out and before they even had a chance to get close, she disappeared from Jack's side appearing just in front of one lowering herself down as she used her leg to kick it upward knocking his jaw up before using her cross to slash open his neck before using both legs to kick it back flipping before landing back on two legs standing up as some of the blood leaked off the cross as it remained on her hands and since her clothing was black it was hard to see if blood splattered or not but some stained her face. "She wants to play unfair then I can do the same thing and technically I am using an accessory not a weapon so I'm not breaking the rules" she said stern.

@CrazyWolf @DevVoid

DevVoid

Cain took hold of JC's weapon and looked on as they disappeared within the tunnels. He saw it closing just as the two got out again, realizing that this was just another trap. " ....well, crap. Looks like those two are trapped in there now. " Cain said, shrugging. He sat down onto the ground and leaned against the wall, then looked to Bam who had asked about the voices. " Well, I don't know what they are. As to what they tell me... I dont know how, but its like they're omniscient or something. They can somehow sometimes tell me if somethings gonna happen, like with that trap door we fell through. They warned me of it before it happened, and they also told me about a pipe sticking out of the wall I could try to grab on to. I dont know how they can do that, but when they give me such advice instead of insulting me or riling me up.. its helpful, I have to say. "

"Show off." Jack muttered, before dodging an incoming punch and grabbing the attackers arm. He spinned around, kicking his opponents leg, making him fly. Jack stomped the guy in the face before lifting him, and then Jack span around and threw the hurt body at a second person coming to attack him, so that guy fell. The guy with the stomped face got up, but Jack could hear something flying through the air, so Jack did a flip, and the knife that a third soldier had thrown at him flew under Jack, and it the guy with the stomped face in the chest. Then Jack ran at the soldier that had thrown the knife and dodged his punch. Then he kicked the soldier in the knee, span behind him and broke his neck. Then he kicked the third soldier in the stomach, punched him in the face, and broke his leg. Then he walked over to the knife, picked it up and started stabbing the third soldier. One, two, three, four, five times in the chest. Then he threw the knife at the door were the soldiers came, and it hit a soldier perfectly in the throat. "That's better."

She looked to Jack. "Oh and I'm the one showing off and you did it yourself Jack" she smirked under her mask. "Me? Show off? -chuckles- what a funny joke" she said teasing. "Not bad Jack but let's finish this up they are starting to bore me because of how weak they are" she said before two came as her as she quickly grabbed his arm before flipping him down to the ground hard then broke his neck with her foot before grabbing the other other putting pressure on his arm as she pulled it back before using the cross she had to cut his throat immediately bleeding out before letting go of him. "-tsk-"

@CrazyWolf

"Yup, show-off." Jack said. He picked up the knife and quickly turned around, just dodged a punch. He grabbed his opponents arm, janked it out of its joint, stabbed the man in the stomach and then kicked him in the face. Jack had punctured the soldiers lung and left him to die. Then he threw the knife, just to side of JC's neck, and hit a guy attacking her from behind right in the chest, putting a hole in his heart. Then he felt the knife again, only this time it was inside his back. "Damn it, watch out." Jack said as he janked the knife out of his back and stabbed the soldier. No one could've realised that Jack was hit, and he decided to not tell anyone. "Never show weakness with your enemies." He thought for himself. Blood ran from his back, but Jack just told JC: "Not mine."

She looked to Jack seeing he threw his knife behind her that was close to her neck. "Thanks Jack didn't see him there but if you haven't done that I would have been badly hurt" she said as she saw another soldier sneak attack Jack instead of her as she moved quickly. "Watch out!" She called as she pushed him down to the ground for better safety of his life as she took the stabbing attack from the knife the soldier was holding into her right arm avoiding vitals. Blood quickly exited out of her arm as she side kicked the soldier on the side causing him to let go of the knife. She pulled it out not worrying about the stab injury she received before using it her own self as she threw the knife at his neck as she went over and pulled it out before finishing him with a stab to the chest killing him.

"Sorry I pushed you down like that you would watch yourself as well" she said. "Now we are even however" she said walking up to him reaching a hand out. "Need a hand can't fight laying down now can you" she said calmly but sternly. "There are two left think we can both handle them" she asked.

@CrazyWolf

Jack quickly got up, ingoring JC's help.
"I had him." Jack said, annoyed. He picked up the knife, and then threw it at one of the two living soldiers. It hit him in the chest, killing him almost instantly. The last soldier, a girl, picked up a gun and pointed it at Jack. She fired once, twice, thrice, but clearly she was incapable of using the weapon. She missed all of her bullets and Jack quickly ran at her, and tackled her to the ground. He took the gun from her, loaded it, pointed it at her head, and fired. Then the gun disappeared.
"I don't do sharing."

She watched Jack kill off the last soldier which to not her surprise a female. She crossed her arms against her looking around carefully as she as more concerned of Dove and Everest at the moment. Not that she was rude in anyway as she knew Jack can take care of his own self but Dove was the guide to her memories. She walked closer to Jack but kept distance. "We defeated all of them so what next Jack?" She asked calmly but sternly. "There has to be some switch or keypad somewhere or maybe something will open automatically" she added looking around.

@CrazyWolf

"No, I don't think so." Jack said. Nothing opened and the doors were the soldiers had came out closed. This was it, what Jack had been suspecting for a while, or atleast since they had entered this room. And now he had to be the one to bring the bad news. Not that he cared, he had barely any emotions left, but still. This was it. "I think they want one of us to die for the other one to live."

She looked to Jack. "That's not an option for me I'm afraid but we can assume that is the answer with out investigating first. The Game Master loved to play with us which I am sure your aware of because your not dumb" she said looking around until she saw an air vent that was open as it was small enough for her to fit in. "I found an air vent but it's only small enough for me to get inside. Maybe I can find a switch or something in another room to get the door open to the next room and find our guide animals" she said walking up to the air vent. "Don't worry I am not that heartless to leave you here, I'll be back as quickly as possible" she said before using her legs to push herself up into the air vent until she was no longer in sight.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Jack quickly went over to the air vent to check something. He opened it, just reaching it, and took his hand inside the vent. It suddenly flew out, and Jack's theory was true. "They have for some reason added air pressure in the vent, no idea how, but you wouldn't be able to get far enough into it. And don't bother trying." Jack said, his legs losing control of him. "I'm dead anyway." And he fell over, not moving, blood flowing out of his wound.

It was true though the wind was strong in the air vent causing her to be forcely pushed out and hit the floor again. She became irritated before seeing Jack fall due to an injury with one of the soldiers before seeing him disappear. "-What!?-" she thought until she heard a door open. "I see...one of us had to die in order to one the door...how cruel that Game Master is" she said a bit irritated as she saw Dove and Everest come up to her but also a Lynx probably guessing it was Jack's. She bent down to the Lynx placing her hand on his head. "Jack has disappeared, go find him" she told the cat before standing up and walked through the entrance door.

@CrazyWolf

Last edited:
Jack woke up in a weird, unfamiliar room. Last thing he remembered was being sent to that stupid mental hospital, before losing consciousness. Next thing he knew he had woken up in this place, and he barely remembered anything. He tried to stand up but he was too dizzy and fell back on the bed. He had to be able to stand up, so he tried to use his hands for help. But they were tied together, not by any rope, but by a quiver. On a table he saw exactly 26 arrows, just enough to fit into the quiver. He used the door handle as support to untie the knot, and succeeded. He filled the quiver with the arrows, but he couldn't find a bow.
"No bow?" Jack thought. A memory had suddenly came back to him, it was a memory of Jack throwing arrows. "Of course, I remember now." Suddenly Jack got startled by a noise, and it was coming from the door. It was a lynx, and right behind it an armed soldier. The soldier raised his knife, but Jack was quicker. He threw the arrow, with enough force for it to enter the mans chest, penetrating his heart. The man died then and there, and Jack took his knife as an extra weapon. He raised his knife at the lynx, but suddenly a voice appeared in his head.
"Don't kill it." Jack was confused, but he assumed that the voice was talking about the lynx. "You're damn right, don't kill it. That lynx is your only hope in this game, so keep it with you. At times it will give back one or two of your memories, helping you through this building." Jack was still confused, but he understood the part about the lynx. He walked over to the dead soldier, and took the arrow out of his chest. He cleaned it off at his shirt, not caring about it getting full of blood. He put the arrow back in the quiver, and walked out of the room. He heard a group of people, but hid in the shadows. With his memories lost it would not be smart for him to fight, since he didn't even remember if he still could. He didn't even remember if he would've been able to do it in his previous life. For now he would have to hide.