• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Summoners

Rowan mumbled a reply but just curled further into a ball. She pressed her head into the pillow and let out a sigh of air. She was out like a light and didn't look like she was going to wake up anytime soon. She pulled another pillow into her chest and mumbled some more.

Dere watched Rowan curl up
"Hear me out..if someone walks by, please be careful,I'll be back in a few hours"
Dere walked out and instantly heard a rabbit scurry nearby
Food!....augh, I'm so hungry, I need some real food!

Rowan dreamt of the waters and their murky depths. She wasn't scared by them but she wasn't comforted by them either. She saw tsunami barge out of the darkness and swallow her whole. She then was falling off another cliff, there was no water or ground below, just endless sky and clouds. Air was streaking through her hair and was whispering as she fell.

Dere Crept up on the rabbit,and bit at the neck,killing it in one swift bite. She picked it up in her teeth and walked back to her nest.
With all this racket That water spirit has been causing,I expected it to be much harder to find some prey!
She sighed
But,hey..I'm not complaining!!

He saw his rune fall into the water, so he swam over to it and put it in his mouth, making sure not to sallow it. He swam back to his cavern, only stopping when their were humans around his den. He thought there were the hunters the human was talking about earlier. He didn't feel like killing any humans today, for he was in a bad mood. As he was swimming, he found a bag on the sand, which must of been Rowan's since he saw her holding it earlier. He picked it up with his teeth and swam to the surface. Once his head reached air, Rowan was nowhere to be found. He placed the now soggy bag near the forest and went back into the sea.

Rowan woke up and stood. She stretched her arms above her head and let out a yawn before heading out to go on a walk. She noticed the hunters's equipment and growled lowly at the sight of them. She sat on the beach and flipped off a hunter that got to close to her, "I'm busy leave".

She then pulled off her shirt and shorts, her bathing suit underneath. She fished her rebreather out of her pocket and swam out into the water and diving, thinking to herself, 'we are finishing this conversation, water spirit. I'm not done with you yet".

Imma make another OC :3

Name: Catch
Type of spirit: Spirit of howling winds
Picture:
t6BYB.jpg

Personality: Catch is quick and fericious, despite how timid he is. He has a cruel summoner, which most of his strength is from his summoner's strict ways. He is incredibly scared of his summoner, even one time was threatend with a spear.
Other: I won't really be RP as him, I'll just say 'Catch walked up to someone' etc. Also his summoner is named Matthew

Rowan dived deeper into the water, looking for movement that was large enough to be Tsunami. She let currants move her about so she didn't waste to much energy and continued her search. There were a few fish that swam by and she slowly made it to the water spirit's den. When she saw the hunters she swam forward to try and chase them away but one pulled a spear gun on her.

Dere entered her nest and noticed Rowan was gone
"No!!"
She dropped the rabbit and checked under the vines
She better not have taken my ruins!!

Catch soared in the air, when he suddenly spotted someone walking into the water. His summoner told him that he must stop anyone from entering the waters, incase they wanted to stop them for getting Tsunami's runes. Catch flew down, wind blowing trough his feathers, but before he could attack the human, she dived under the surface. Oh no! Matthew is going to kill me!

Rowan quickly swam away from them but the man fired and the harpoon shot forward, scraping against her cheek and destroying her rebreather. She took on final breathe and started toward the surface. The cut on her cheek bleeding, and alerting predators like sharks to her presence. The air didn't last her long and she soon found conscious fading from her grasp.

Tsunami scented the blood, alarm prickling in his body. He swished his body around fast as lighting, heading towards the blood. Soon after, he realised the humans attacked Rowan making him roar with anger. Suddenly the waves started to move dangerosly as it was difficult to stay still. Tsunami opened his jaws at the humans, crushing them in his sharp scary teeth. Blood started to unveil from his jaws, the humans look in horror at the mistake they made coming here. After all the humans were dead, Tsunami pushed Rowan to the surface, using his blue head to pull her to air.

Catch looked in horror while he watched the clear blue water turning into crimson. Tsunami was a ruthless spirit, no wonder why the humans tried to capture Tsunami.

Rowan felt air enter her lungs and coughed up water. She saw that it was tsunami that had helped her and patted his head weakly. She tried to gather her strength but her muscles were still waking up from her near death, "thanks bud. Do you mind taking me to shore? I'm a little weak. Why is the blood red, I'm not bleeding that much".
She looked in the sky and saw something circling. She pointed up at it and waved, "I think we are being watched".

Rowan felt air enter her lungs and coughed up water. She saw that it was tsunami that had helped her and patted his head weakly. She tried to gather her strength but her muscles were still waking up from her near death, "thanks bud. Do you mind taking me to shore? I'm a little weak. Why is the blood red, I'm not bleeding that much".
She looked in the sky and saw something circling. She pointed up at it and waved, "I think we are being watched".
Tsunami tried to identify what the figure was, but the bright sun messed up his vision. ''Just ignore it, we have enough to worry about anyways.'' Tsunami said in a unclear voice since most of his mouth was in water. ''Hold on tight.'' Said Tsunami before he rushed off to the nearest shore in water. He was as fast as a speedboat, wind rushing onto his face while water splashed onto Tsunami and Rowan. Soon later, the shore was becoming bigger and bigger until they were shallow enough. ''Are you able to walk trough the water?'' Asked Tsunami in a concerned voice since he wasn't able to walk any further or else he'll get beached.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Thanks," Rowan nodded and waddled through the water. She waved to him before finding a rock to lean against. She took in deep breathes and her adrenaline slowly stopped. She reached up and felt her cheek, flinching at the cut. It wasn't deep but it would scar.

(It's ok)
Rowan parched herself up and let outbansigh of releif. She wasn't drowning, being attacked or in a fight with some one so she counted it as a win. She looked at the sea spirit and smiled, "hide the runes some where before someone sees it"!

Last edited: