• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Summoners

"Yeah,I might know the spirit..."
Just as she was going to answer, she remembered the chocolate offer
"Oh!!yes please!i love chocolate!"

"This has to last me for a couple days so don't go eating it all," Rowan laughed and handed the spirit two chocolate bars, she slowly ate her bar and watched. She heard yelling coming from near the forest to see another human screaming at a spirit who was trying to shy away from him. With a sneer she ducked into her talent before pulling out a sling shot, "check this out".

Loading a rock into it, she aimed for the guy's head. Letting the stone fly, the wind carried it right into the guys head making him yell in pain and look around to see who had done that. Rowan laughed and grinned as the guy started to cry and act like a baby, forgetting about his spirit, "wouldn't mind breaking that runs seal. And I don't usually try to threat other people for their spirits. The spirit deserves something better than being yelled ate now chocolate, that you guys deserve".

Wow....she really is nice!
"Rowan,mind if I tag along with you?"
She knew it was risky, and that she could easily find the ruins in her nest,but she liked this summoner, she was nice and cared about other spirit's feelings
"By the way,call me Dere."

"Nice to meet you. Say you want to go break that ruin seal? You distract him and I grab him. If it goes south, get the spirit out of there and I'll try and get the rune away," Rowan hummed at the thought, eyes amused as she watched the nature spirit and shook her head, at the amount of chocolate she had just given her, "also when you meet a human don't call them summoner unless it's a formal situation. People like me won't fall for it and might follow you to your runes".

"Gotchya!"
She went over to him and Stared to distract him.she summoned plants to confuse him
"Aack!!Where are these plants and vines coming from?!"
The other summoner looked at Dere
"I DON'T KNOW!!! I'M AS CONFUSED AS YOU ARE!!"
Dere convinced the other person she was human and didn't know what was happening.When he wasn't looking, Dere turned to rowan and winked

Rowan snuck around the plants and for close to the summoner before swiping the runes from his bag. She booked it in the opposite direction, pulling the spirit with her then changed directions to head back to camp. They made it and in an act to break the seal, Rowan handed over the runes to the spirit and spoke the words of releasing.

Dere Released the plants' growth and they sank back into the ground.she ran away before They noticed she was making it happen
"SORRY!!"
She turned to her bear form and ran to Rowan
"Hop on!!"
She waited for her to jump on, and she ran deep into the forest
"So...you got any spirits of your own?"

"None yet," Rowan smirked and patted Dere on the back, trying not to fall off of the bear. Her short brown hair whipped around behind her. The speed made her let a bubbly laugh, adrenaline pumping through her veins. She grinned and had to duck a long hanging branch, "let's head back to my tent".

Dere Turned and ran back at a slower pace
"What do you mean not yet?"
Dere Look up confused and turned her head down to continue back.
She couldn't be planning to Capture me,can she?

"I haven't found a spirit. Yeah sure I collect runes and all that but I'm not entirely sure what I would do with one. I heard that there is spirit fighting down south but no way I'm doing that," Rowan grinned when she saw the confusion. She patted Dere on the back and now that she had slowed down jumped off. She stretched her arms and stuck her tongue out, "don't worry your not on my radar. I'll probably only summon if the spirit concents or want to".

"That's nice..."
Dere transformed into her normal form and followed Rowan back to her tent. Walking back, she looked up at the sky
"It's getting dark,now. I'll head back to my nest. Guess I'll meet you in the normal"
She started running back to the forest and turned to her reindeer form
"Bye!"
She looked back before she was out of sight completely and smiled

"I think you mean morning! See ya," Rowan called after her then went to see if she had missed tsunami. She checked all of her stuff, making sure noting was gone. Then she got back to looking at her rune or should she say tsunami's runs. Brushing hair out of her face, she looked around to make sure nothing was out of place.

She dashed to nest and Checked under her nest
Whew!the are still here! What a relief!
She tucked them under the thick vines and dropped a Pile of leaves and grass on top.
Good
She laid down in the nest and closed her eyes to sleep

When tsunami started breakin down cliffs, Rowan was forced to move back. Her foot got caught on a falling stone and she was dragged off into the water, managing to grab her rebreather and accidentally the rune. She tumbled into the water, forced to dodge out of the way of falling rocks. The rune glowed faintly as it was back in it's spirit's elementz Rowan clutched it to her chest, rebreather working hard as she calmed her nerves in the depths.

When tsunami started breakin down cliffs, Rowan was forced to move back. Her foot got caught on a falling stone and she was dragged off into the water, managing to grab her rebreather and accidentally the rune. She tumbled into the water, forced to dodge out of the way of falling rocks. The rune glowed faintly as it was back in it's spirit's elementz Rowan clutched it to her chest, rebreather working hard as she calmed her nerves in the depths.
Tsunami caught a glimpse of the summoner and his ruin before they fell into the water. He pulled his body underwater, circling his scaly body around the human while grinning his sharp teeth.

Rowan glared at him, kicking her feet to propel herself to the surface. She wasn't scared of the water so she wasn't scared of the water spirit. She clasped the rune to her chest and looked at him in a dare, a dare that said if he tried to hurt her she would activate the rune. She met his grin with stringing blue eyes that her mother had given her. The mother that had raised four children and worked as a single parent. Rowan knew how to hold her ground and that's what she was doing.

Rowan glared at him, kicking her feet to propel herself to the surface. She wasn't scared of the water so she wasn't scared of the water spirit. She clasped the rune to her chest and looked at him in a dare, a dare that said if he tried to hurt her she would activate the rune. She met his grin with stringing blue eyes that her mother had given her. The mother that had raised four children and worked as a single parent. Rowan knew how to hold her ground and that's what she was doing.
Tsunami flinched for a split second, embrassed that he got frightned by a measly human. Tsunami didn't care really though, she was going to activate the rune anyways if Tsunami let her go. He lanched his body at her, mouth opening wide.

Seeing him do this she propelled herself faster just reaching to top of the mouth and using his moment to roll over top of him. She pushed her feet out to use his body to make another leap to the surface but the water's currant caught her by surprise and pushed her away. She saw a glimmer not to far by and saw her camera resting on an underwater rock ledge. She went for it, hoping the flash could disorient tsunami.

Seeing him do this she propelled herself faster just reaching to top of the mouth and using his moment to roll over top of him. She pushed her feet out to use his body to make another leap to the surface but the water's currant caught her by surprise and pushed her away. She saw a glimmer not to far by and saw her camera resting on an underwater rock ledge. She went for it, hoping the flash could disorient tsunami.
Tsunami turned his head behind him, snarling. He let out a meancing roar before aiming a blow at her again

Grabbing her camera she turned and faced the water spirit. Cheering in her head when the camera turned on, making a mental not to pay herself on the back for buying the extra durable water proof one. She lined up the shot and the flash went off in a burst of light, it's user hoping that it would be enough.

Grabbing her camera she turned and faced the water spirit. Cheering in her head when the camera turned on, making a mental not to pay herself on the back for buying the extra durable water proof one. She lined up the shot and the flash went off in a burst of light, it's user hoping that it would be enough.
Since Tsunami was used to the dark where he lived, the light blinded him painfully, his vision blurred out to the world.

Rowan broke the surface after pushing her swimming abilities to their limits. She pushed herself onto the beach and spit out her rebreather. She pulled in breath and flopped onto her back, her clothes wet and now sandy. She lift her head to look at the sea and growled. Forcing her self to her feet she crossed her arms and waited for the water spirit to surface.

Rowan broke the surface after pushing her swimming abilities to their limits. She pushed herself onto the beach and spit out her rebreather. She pulled in breath and flopped onto her back, her clothes wet and now sandy. She lift her head to look at the sea and growled. Forcing her self to her feet she crossed her arms and waited for the water spirit to surface.
His mouth clapped shut, only finding that the human dodged it. What kind of humans this is?! A super-human?! Getting frustrated, his head appeared out of the surface, creating large waves to form and sending gulls squawking in alarm.
JW_mosasaur_bite.png

"You sir! Your are a complete jerk! Seriously who does that kinda of thing? I was holding your stupid rune and you tried to eat me and it," Rowan screeched at the water spirit, holding her camera in one hand and the rune in the other. She looked to see if her stuff had survived and sighed in relief when it hadn't fallen in. She then turned her attention back to tsunami with the same glare she was giving him earlier, "other people knew about where the rune was! Your lucky I got to it first and not one of the people who force spirits to fight eachother. All I want were a couple of pictures but no! You had to get all snappy! What do you have to say for yourself"!

Dere was nearly asleep when she heard everything
"Huh?!?!?!"
She turned into her bear form, and ran to the shoreline
Maybe.....
She struggled as she thought that she might be able to become another animal
I've never done this before..I've only ever been able to be a bear or reindeer...but..Maybe
She concentrated as hard as she could
I gotta try!
She tried to concentrate on becoming a Falcon and she jumped in the air.midair, she transformed into a new form and She flew above the tree line and In no time, she was flying above Rowan a tsunami.

Falcon form:https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl...QAhUP2WMKHRekBdg4ZBAzCFQoUjBS&iact=mrc&uact=8

"You sir! Your are a complete jerk! Seriously who does that kinda of thing? I was holding your stupid rune and you tried to eat me and it," Rowan screeched at the water spirit, holding her camera in one hand and the rune in the other. She looked to see if her stuff had survived and sighed in relief when it hadn't fallen in. She then turned her attention back to tsunami with the same glare she was giving him earlier, "other people knew about where the rune was! Your lucky I got to it first and not one of the people who force spirits to fight eachother. All I want were a couple of pictures but no! You had to get all snappy! What do you have to say for yourself"!
''You think I'm a complete jerk?'' Tsunami spat. ''Millions die every single year because of your stupid kind! They get killed by plastic bags, it's extremely embrassing.'' He argued

"That's only some of us and we have been working toward stopping it! I myself try to stay eco friendly! By the way do you know how many people die because of you little floods and tsunamis! You're not as innocent as you think you are. I can't believe I even grabbed you rune," Rowan screeched at him waving her arms around as she glared at the water spirit. She threw his rune on the ground and picked a rock to throw at him. She then picked up her rune and looked at it then him, "you know when I said that I wasnt the only on who knew about your rune? I grabbed it because there is a hunting party heading this way that are going to try and take this rune and force you to hurt your friends and others"!

"That's only some of us and we have been working toward stopping it! I myself try to stay eco friendly! By the way do you know how many people die because of you little floods and tsunamis! You're not as innocent as you think you are. I can't believe I even grabbed you rune," Rowan screeched at him waving her arms around as she glared at the water spirit. She threw his rune on the ground and picked a rock to throw at him. She then picked up her rune and looked at it then him, "you know when I said that I wasnt the only on who knew about your rune? I grabbed it because there is a hunting party heading this way that are going to try and take this rune and force you to hurt your friends and others"!
He looked at her coldly. ''Fine! I'm sick of you!'' He dived back into the water, thoughts swirling in his head. You're not as innocent as you think you are. It echoed in his head. Is this true? I'm I just a being who only cares about it's power and itself? Tsunami thought

Rowan watched as the spirit ran away and turned to look at Stex. She crossed her arms and looked at the spirit with a glower, "what do you want I almost just died so I don't need to deal with this right now and have to go check on my stuff! Not to mention try and figure out how to get that jerk back to surface so we can talk more about our problem because now I feel really bad for making him upset"!

Rowan waved her arms around still then marched away to her stuff. She checked and made sure she had everything then plopped down next to the new cliff side, "water dude! Get your butt up here, we need to finish this talk! Don't make me come down there because I will"!

Dere Dived next to Rowan,and Fluttered onto her shoulder
"Rowan?!Its's me,Dere!!"
She squawked
"What's happening?!?!?I came as soon as I heard the loud noises!"

"The water spirit sucks. He first almost drown me the he tried to eat me and his rune! Blames me for being an idiot the runs away with his tail between his legs when he knows he been bested," Roman screamed the last part at the sea. She crossed her arms and let out a huff, glaring at the waters below the cliff she sat on. She had placed the rune back in her tent and decided to grab it again. Standing at the edge and reeled her arms back, "you want this then you can have it, you jerk"!
She whipped the rune off the cliff, down towards the water.

Dere hopped off her shoulder and looked around
"So...Don't think it's so safe to stay near the shoreline.."
Dere jumped into the air and flapped her wings
"Come back to my nest, and grab a sleepin bag from your tent."

"Yeah sure," Rowan grumbled and packed her stuff up quickly. She made sure everything was secure and grabbed her sleeping bad and some food. She then waited for the white hawk to show her to her nest. She shouldered her bag and glared at the water hoping that tsunami would feel it and know her anger.

"Set up your stuff"
Dere flew out of the large bush and came back with a fat stick in her beak.she shoved it into the side of the Bush from outside,and it popped out inside.She glided around,back to the entrance, and perched on the stick.

"Thanks," Rowan set up her sleeping bag and other stuff. She made herself comfortable, sitting down on the sleeping bag. She flopped down and let out a groan of annoyance. Looking at the bird and her eyes soft as she looked at her, "why must he be such a jerk? He couldn't have been atleast a little nicer but no he had to almost eat me and dumped a lot of my stuff into the water. Stuff, I'll probably not get back"!

"Well..."
She looked back down at Rowan
"Think about it....Our kind has been used,Enslaved and Tortured by humans."
Dere looked away,her eyes tearing up
"I understand his range, and I too,feel it.."

"There are a lot of humans fighting for the rights of spirits now. My family has always supported spirit rights and that's one of the reasons I haven't actually summoned one! I go to places where runes have been spotted, take pictures of spirits interacting with the world around them then move the runes so that other summoners can't force the spirit into slavery," Rowan groaned and rolled over onto her side. She looked at Dere and forced her eyes to close, "I'm going to take a nap".

"That is true...I've seen some other humans similar,in my time"
Dere hopped closer to the edge and closed her eyes,thinking about it
"Well...can I trust you to stay here while I go hunting?"
She jumped off and turned into her bear form and yawned