• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Silver Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
G.K. eventually found a battle. "Hey!" he shouted, running over to two trainers.
"You looking for a battle? I'm down!"

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. extended his hand. Use Spirit Shackle!
The arrow flew, exploding Typhlosion's shadow and dealing damage. G.K. smiled.
"Typhlosion can't leave the battle anymore! It only leaves by defeat!"

"Or yours Tyhlosion fire spin let's go"
Hmm this guy could stop me from getting to the trainer atop my sliver
The attack scores a direct hit on Arrow. "YEAH GO TYHLOSION"

Pro Hero Dekiru

Arrow fell back. G.K. sighed. "Arrow! You ready to showcase our little party trick?!" Decidueye nodded.
"GOOD! LET'S DO IT!"
Their eyes glowed red as Decidueye was enveloped in a shroud of green energy. It created a beacon that shot up as Decidueye transformed. (OOC: see conversation for appearance) It now held a massive arrow, which now resembled a trident. G.K. grinned.
"Now you'll see what we can do!"

"All Right so cool let's show them are trick Tyhlosion...MEGA EVOLVE!" Gold's Tyhlosion emitted a bright glow and mega evolved.

"Heh you look surprised I guess you didn't expect that Tyhlosion would Mega evolve" The look on G.K.'s Face showed the sort of look someone gets when their caught off guard but Gold knew that mega evolution wouldn't help alot "I need to keep my guard up"

Artemis seemed despondent for a second, but she instantly wiped away her sorrowful expression, returning Mawile to her Pokeball. She grinned, saying "Good battle," in reply. Proceeding to release Gothitelle, Artemis went to one of the on-site healers. Meanwhile, Leafeon perched onto Artemis' shoulder. Then, she wheeled around, watching as someone achieved Battle Bond with their Pokemon. Artemis marveled at the sight of the Battle Bond.

(OOC): Tyhplosion can't Mega Evolve. The only starters that can Mega Evolve are Generation One and Three starters.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
And you also can't have mega evolutions, fan-made or otherwise, without express permission from staff which you have NOT received.

Many posts here are also quite poor in quality and do not meet the paragraph (not one line) requirement, and also contain instances of autoing - that is, forcing hits on other people's characters without their permission. In a battle against another RPer's character, You can use an attack, but not have it hit the opponent. That's up to the other RPer. Also pure OOC blather belongs in discussion threads and not in the RP boards.

And since Gold Maceon is a sockpuppet of Blu Oakland, a user who has been moderated for failing to read and understand the RP forum rules and the Global Rules (and that much is evident by their double-posting here and continued misconduct) - they have been removed from this thread and from the entire board. Since this RP is fairly early on in happening but quite a few posts were already rule-breaking or involved members that should not fricking be here... Yeah. I'm shutting this down.

Feel free to restart this - and this time, Read the rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.