• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Realm of Pixeity

Status
Not open for further replies.
These sprites steal souls! (That's a weird way for me to say they're so good there's no proper words to describe them.) The style of shading is spectacular! It's probably as close to real as a sprite gets! I can't wait until the next update.

If you're still taking opinions, I think you should go with your normal style. On both of them. Because, again, it's awesome.

-Dusts off Thread-

Sorry I haven't been so active, guys. :p

BUT I COME BEARING PRESENTS. Well, a gift. And it's for SweetSmoochum, or Ashley as she also goes by. It's a pixel art gift because she's been such a nice person. =D And she does such a good job with the requesters.

AshleyGift.png

Hope you enjoy it!​

Oh wow. Thank you so much. ;D (I can't wait until I have 50 posts, so I can use it as my avy.) That's so nice you; thank you. :) I think it's amazing. All of your sprites are amazing, and I hope to be able to sprite as wonderful as you do one day. (If you ever want me to make you a sprite, you can ask even if my request list is full.) :) All of your sprites are amazing, and I hope to be able to sprite as wonderful as you do. Happy Christmas to you, or Happy Holidays. :)

You're very welcome. =D Happy Holidays to you as well.

Oh yesh, and I also have another sprite to put up.

Pixeity.png

This is Pixeity! [Picks - See - It - Tea] ((​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMG, Pixeity is so cute!!! And we can still can you Pix (but you shall forever be Spriteon to me. Haha...).

Really cute! Did you scratch the whole thing?

Thankies and nope. XD There was only but one Poke used for his base. =3 I framed him and then the rest is scratched like all getout.

extest.png

Oh, and here is my ridiculously bad attempt at the IAWW style. So the next time you see this sprite, it shall be shaded in my own style. XD​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No matter what you call yourself, you shall always forever remain "Sami" ;)

Cute new persona charrie, tho. Reminds me somewhat of a pixelized Carbuncle XD

Aw, I'll miss Pixelchu, but Pixeity rocks! and that gift art is super nice, along with the Toby IAWW, that is suuuppppeeerrr GOOD! OMG, I like, really love it, waaaay better than my attempts at those, they are really hard aren't they? Oops, sorry, just sorta blabbing...

Cute AND awesome at the sane time! ;D

Mod Edit: (Pix) Yeah...it says on the first page I don't like the quotation of sprites. >_> So yeah...just gonna remove that. Only letting the Ashley/Vap one slide because it's on a new page.

I'm sorry. I forgot. I won't do it ever again. :'( (Thank you so very much. I edited my previous post by deleting the quote.)

Pixeity, I love your new Pixeity sprite, and all of your sprites. That IAWW sprite is amazing! I don't think it's bad at all. Keep up the excellent work. (P.S. Like I said, I'm sorry for quoting the sprites. :'()

Hmm, it looks like I'm still alive. Kudos on all the new sprites Pixeity, it's certainly been a while since I've checked back here. Your work is as nice as ever.

C

Cheatman101

You will always be Pixelchu, to me! That's how I was introduced when I joined, that is how you will stay :D

Pixeity rocks, woman!

Love the new sprites, Spriteon/Pixelchu/Pixeity. The new persona is really great - I like the concept and design more then pixelchu. It just seems more like you, more creative and...cute...and grey? I dunno. But it's really cute! And I agree that the shading seems more up-to-date than the pixelchu image. Very nice new avatar. :)

OH YEAH.

And like...a long time ago...I promised you a picture, right? Well, I kind of got sidetracked (coughstoryofmylife), but I promise I'll get it to you eventually. Meanwhile, I hope you keep up the amazing spritework, because you're amazing and I bow down before you in awe. :D

I read through the whole thread and I just want to say that your work is the best I've ever seen. I really like the Silver Eeveelutions that you reshaded and the Venus the Hedgehog character, too. Just to name a few.

Oh wow that IAWW sprite is good. I tried my hand but all I did was recolour an existing sprite. Good job with it. Just to let you know Im a fan of all your work. I remember seeing a lot of it in the Trainer Card entries.

Keep on Spriting!

~Slink

Very wittle update.

Slighken.png

Weavile Cosplayer for Xanthier that I owed him from LONG ago. :3

VIVID.png

Random chicka. Pending character design for a new charrie. She'll be blind, for anybody that vivid that isn't a Snapdragon character must be to be so bold. xD​

Those two sprites are really awesome! I love the pose for both of them, especially the first, since there are hardly any, um, you know, sitting down or, kneeling position sprites.

You're sprites are so amazing! The diferent style of shading they have give them a certain flare that's appealing to the eye. xD;

I really like your Cosplay trainers at the begining, and also the Clone Charizard. (sorry, I'm new here, so I didn't have the oportunity to comment about that on that page. xD) The Clone Charizard is boss. xD But, in my own humble opinion, Clone Pikachu was the best thing evar in Pokemon: the Movie. xD Oh, well. Next to that cloned Vaporeon thing.

wow all your sprites rock pixeity they all have the best shading i have every seen in this forms, your last post was great it must have been hard to the first one sitting down.

Kah. -dusts off thread-

HIDEOUS.png

Pixeity V.2! Pure scratch. :3 Kind of hideous but I do like it. =D Yaaay, now I can dual-type.

Okay, I need to make an edit to the front post, but I will be opening requests for a short period since I'm on my February break from school. But here is a reminder ~

- - When typing a description for me, use proper grammer, punctuation, and spelling! I reserve the right to refuse any request for any reason right here and now. If you have picture referances, PM them to me, but type me a description in THIS thread anyways.

~*Custom Trainer Request: Make it a DETAILED description if you don't have a referance picture. I'd rather have too much detail than barely any details.
~*Forward "Walkie" sprites, I'm not big on these, but I will use one for a base to create a custom pose for you if you want. Again, DETAILS.
~*Gym Leader Mugshots: Hella' fun to do. Again, need a detailed blurb about your characters face, hair, accessories, ect if you want one of these.
~*IAWW sprite-lovers, sorry guys. Those things drive me insane. I might, MIGHT do one for you if you type me a very, VERY impressive description.
~*I don't do Eggs, Fusions, Chaos, or Recolors.
~*If you have any other kind of sprite-base ideas (Sonic, Final Fantasy, KH, etc...) shoot them my way, but I still would love DETAILS.

~*ROCKET X: This offer extends to you and you alone. But I would love to scratch-sprite some of your Fakemon. =D Just say which ones and I'd love to take a thwack at it.

OH YEAH. If you have two warnings, I won't make you a custom. Sorry, but if I make you a custom, I want to make sure you're going to survive long enough to actually get to use it as an avatar or something. Remember, do not claim credit for these. >:T​

That's a very nice sprite, Pixeity. :D Since you are taking requests again may I please request
a Lucario sprite turned into a sprite similar to you're Pixeity sprites?

Oh, quick edit: Could I also request a Lucario clone sprite? (Like your Charizard, Blastoise, and Venasur sprites?)

Legolunatic99, how do you mean, similiar to my Pixeity sprites? xD
Hmm...and a Lucario clone sounds fun. =D

Eclipse, I edited my own post. xD You can request if you'd like. ;D Just make it a nice description.​

TYVM! Can I request this:

A Male trainer with brown, mid longish hair, wearing a blue and grey stripey jumper and Jeans and blue trainers. If you can't do this then let me know, Thanks ^^

What I mean is that it should be a Pixelcario, with a pixel tail like the sprite in you're avie does,
and gray-scaled like your avie instead of the normal blue, black,and tan of a Lucario. :)

^_^; Lego, eh, that's kind of my thing, with the tail and monochrome color scheme. So I'll have to shoot that one down, but I'll do a Clone Lucario backpose for you to make up for it. x3

Eclipse, got it. I'll start when I finish Lego's. =3​

Sweet sprites.Probably the best on this whole forum.BTW,Can i request a Male trainer with brown,medium-long hair,a black hoodie,hood down,brown eyes,jeans,black fingerless gloves,Airwalk shoes, (Sorry, I removed the image. Too big. D: ~ Pixeity) and 3D Glasses 8D. Please.

WHOA, that new Pixeity rocks! I love it! Gosh, it's gorgeous, I wish I had your superior spriting skills...
And wait, you are taking requests again? OMIGOODNESS, I have long waited for the day, I am...close to tears...
Sorry for my overreaction.
May I have a custom trainer, any pose would do, of the character you did for me before:
Hair: Long, brown with four layers, one layer way shoeter than the rest, bangs on the right side, sorta japanime-ish, like a wolfie selkie from final fantasy
Eyes: Blue, with a small beauty mark on her face, all though it's nearly impossible to make it look like a beauty mark on a custom trainer sprite xD
shirt: blue long sleeve, shoulders cut off, gray halter underneath
Skirt: just black denim.
Footwear: Black boots almost all the way up her leg, and I just realized how that's like Jeese from team rocket...
Ans, I think that wraps it up. THanks soooo much, Pixeity, I would be super happy to get one of your sprites. :)

Alrighters, so the current list is as follows:
legolunatic99 - Clone Lucario front and backpose (working on right now)
Eclipse - Custom Trainer
Senor Cactus - Custom Trainer
4pikachu4 - Custom Trainer​

.:: - May I have a backpose aswell Pixeity? I'd ask for a mug-shot but I am pretty adept at doing them myself. A backpose would be mush appreciated though ^^ - ::.

.:: - Zach - ::.

^_^; I'm not so hot with human backposes, so I'mma hafta say no. =3 Just about to start working on yours, Eclipse, btw.

As per request of legolunatic99,
CloLuc.png
ClLucBP.png

A Clone Lucario!

VERY happy withe backpose on this one. *o* He looks so shiny...-paws at the screen- Yeah, I know the little one doesn't have the usual frown that the original sprites have, but meh, we can just say his mouth is closed. ;3 Those pink things on his feet with the backpose are the pads of his feet. I didn't use a referance so yeah...>_> I'm hoping they should be there? If not, life moves on. XD

Bases used: Lucario Male 1st and 2nd Pose, Lucario Male Backpose.

Lego, if you use this on Neoseeker or something, I would definately love credit for the backpose. @.@ I just wuffles it so much.​

See? I told you that you'd get at least ten replies if you posted new Pixeity. XD

As far as anatomy, I'm no expert on felines, but... if you based new Pixeity on the common house cat, then she's too skinny. The limb placement also feels the slightest bit strange to me, as far as her right side is concerned. For her foreleg, I feel like we should be able to see that shoulder. As it is, it kinda suggests her leg is coming out of her neck. The left foreleg's joint kind of confuses me, as it seems to have one bend too many, but again, that could be my ignorance towards how cats actually work. XD The back leg... seems to end in a flat stub, but not having paws could well be a character design. Just like Snadpragon's mysterious case of muffin feet. :V

For shading... very smooth job. It looks very lovely around her rump and shoulder. However, they're the only places on the body that really show any shading. I'm assuming the light source is beneath her, which is something I'm pretty bad at, but I think the face and ears at least would show more shading to them. Depending on the angle of the light, the right legs might also be darker than the left, but I could be saying that because I'm used to it when I pick light sources.

As for the tail... If you're looking to make it smoother, try dithering. It looks more defined than pillow shading and helps smoothen out transitions.

And clone Lucario... wow, that was fast. XD I have to say I'm not wild about the pillow shading on the front pose. It loses a lot of definition and looks a bit fuzzy. The shading on the yellow also seems too saturated -- I can't really tell the difference between shades. For the back pose, I'm just a little confused on the light source and whether it's in front of him or kinda pointed at his tail. Again, dithering would help make the shading on the shorts more smooth.

Overall, a brill job yet again, Sami. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.