• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Random PokePoll Topic (61): Still watch the Anime?

Straight out of Japan or dubbed - do you still watch Anime series?

• Yes, avidly

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Only occasionally or for specific episodes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I only watch the movies

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Never watched it to begin with

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I vote Roserade because Togekiss bugs me. It looks like it'd be more appropriate as an evo of Togepi, not Togetic. Also, Roserade, when on my team, is getting the most badass nickname ever: Rozorro.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I see my choice is currently losing XD

Yes, I voted for Togekiss, though it was a tough decision between the two. Roserade probably saved the Roselia line for me... And yet, I find Togekiss rather cute. Its abilities and stats also give it some great potential, along with its large pool of learnable TMs.

I'll end up training both of those guys for sure, but Togekiss ftw.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Togekiss gets my vote, because clearly, the hang-glider-aerothingie doesn't get the love that it rightfully deserves.

It's not that I don't like Roserade. I love Roserade. It completely salvaged a line of PokéMon I would have personally wanted to slaughter otherwise. But... still.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about a starter battle? Turtwig vs. Piplup vs. Chimchar!
Or a legendary trio battle? The Regis vs. The Elves! Birds (Ice, Electric, fire) vs. Dogs/ Lions!

That would be cool. Or the Gliscor and Dusknoir! Tat would be Ahsome!! Go Dusknoir! __
/*/
/
O O
<
U

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well I'll be... O.O

Question: Which do you like more? (Voting closed: April 01, 2007, 11:12:51 PM)
Roserade - 12 (50%)/Togekiss - 12 (50%)/Total Voters: 22

And since it's just 1 on 1, a tie breaker would be a bit pointless. So, yeah. Cool ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next!

1-475-1.png
VS
478-2.png

Gallade. Plain and Simple.

It is a freaking cool looking addition to one my favorite lines. Sure, the logic behind it is a little weird to me, but I still like it. Pity they couldn't just make a branch evo for Kirlia and let Gallade have the possibility to be either male or female. Like Bellossom is to Gloom. Oh well. It would be cool to me. Gallade can learn some pretty cool moves as well. Gallade will join Blaziken, Breloom, and Hitmonlee as my favorite fighting types.

Froslass is a tragedy appearence wise. I'll have one, and it has a cool dual type, but it's still a tragedy.

Well, Gallade is obviously stronger that Froslass and get more type coverage. Not to mention that Kirlia having a male-exclusive evo was more necessary than Snorunt having a female-exclusive evo.

EDIT: And Froslass is actually spelled the way I'm spelling it.

I like Froslass because I always wanted a freaky snow banshee. Although, the Kirlia line will always be my favorite(and Gallade is obviously stronger), personally this is my opinion: Gardevoir>Gallade as a male(What, I'm a sucker for the dresses). But I will keep one[Gallade] on my team akin to both Froslass and Gardevoir whenever a double battle in going on.

I have both in Diamond currently.
I find that gallade is more versatile with access to swords dance and some very strong physical attacks.
Whereas Froslass is slightly more limited in my eyes which is unfortunate really.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I vote Froslass, but I'm fighting a losing battle here. XD Its a combination of two of my favorite types, plus it looks fine, its not amazing, but I don't think its a disaster either, despite Stel's ranting about "EAR-HANDS!"

I will be training one as you can probably tell by looking at me trainer card.

No its not the best Ghost-type out there but if I were one to train Pokeyman based on stats and usefullness then my teams would be full of Snorlax, Metagross, Tyranitar, Blissey, Salamence, and whatever else. *shudders*

C'mon! :) How can you not see that... they're... both... good. :o Although I chose Gallade because, well look at this reasoning here > Fighter beats Ice. Psychic does neutral against both!

EDIT: Oh, yeah. That's right, Fighter doesn't even touch ghosts. And, that leaves Special moves to deal with Froslass. If I'm thinking right (Got almost no sleep), Gardevoir is best for special moves, not Gallade. Well, I already voted, and I love Gallade. In a "Wow, he's cool" kinda way. ;)

I am going Gallade, since it's just awesome and I rather like the Gardevoir line, plus there really needed to be a male form for Gardevoir. Plus, I have Gallade and Froslass in my Diamond, and Gallade is much better.

I choose Froslass, only because I love ghost-type pokemon. Though it's sad it doesn't learn sheer cold unlike Glalie, which is a let down to me.

ehhhh... dont like froslass, so im gonna go with gallade, Its a close relative of one of my (recently) faveorite pokemon, it also has a decent moveset (leaf blade, making him able to take out water, Rock, and Ground types easy(er) its alright in my book (That doesent exist)

hi im new here hi

anywho thats not y im here

my favourite pokeman hmmmm...

i guess its raichu he just looks great and hes just wow :o

2nd would be mew zomg cutiepie yum..............pie ;D

in pearl and diamond im lookin forward to turtwig and yuxie. but i guess ill have to wait and see

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Last poll results...

Question: Which do you like more? (Voting closed: April 07, 2007, 10:25:56 PM)
Gallade - 23 (74.2%)/Froslass- 8 (25.8%)/Total Voters: 29
--------------------------------------------------

And this next match-up was suggested by Persian. Why she excluded Lucario, who was also one of the first true Sinnoh Pokemon revealed, I'm not sure (since it's not technically a legendary), but it'll probably give us a less biased polling without it in there anyways.

Take your pick.

1-441-1.png
VS
418-2.png