• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Rainbow Society— Romance RP [DISCUSSION]

@Kiraru What Pokémon do you want Astra to know Daniel as? I've written her as having seen him at least a few times before this, because he's the other medic and all, but what should she think he is? BTW I personally love the mystery aspect, makes it easier to write bonding stuff, I think. Not sure where you want to take the plot, but I like it so far!

Well, since no one currently knows who Daniel is yet, I suppose Daniel should be known as like a baby Pokémon or something since he is a young Kangaskhan right now; the purple one in case if anyone is confused since the adult one is way out of Daniel's ability to transform into in the first place. (And probably made himself a bit too young since he can't even sit up. :P)

I thank you for loving the aspect of enigma I put in for Daniel since I do not always like to reveal things right off the bat. (Otherwise someone is likely going to bunny him like a person did in another RP a few weeks ago.)

I usually try to avoid commiting roleplay sins like that, but I was brought up on a kind of roleplay that was way more strict than Pokecharms is, so I never know how much leeway there is for me on my actions.

Hey, might I join the RP? :)

Name: Ayla
Species: Absol
Sexuality: Heterosexual (straight as a line boi)
Appearance: A seemingly normal Absol, except with ice blue eyes and a maroon coloured sash around her neck.
Personality: Determined and brave. She is a person for others, and can sometimes be stubborn. She is self-sacrificial, and hates feeling like she should put herself first in any situation. She is valliant and never gives up. Can sometimes be shy around males.
Favorite Place: Gilded Pass

Japanese dijon, my guy. I put that on everything, 100% recommend to a friend.

Last edited:
Hey, yo, @tokyomustard . I think you should update the first page of this forum and fill out the Pokemon who were recently accepted.

((Cough cough, me.))

Aquilles is already the Lieutenant. I really don't want to sound rude or selfish, but just for your information, ruby, we have a lieutenant.

That's up to you, mate. Although, I recommend being patient for a bit, until tomorrow, even, since Mustard isn't online at the moment. Don't want to overwhelm them with stuff, just in case.

If I get in I'd be happy to maybe match my oc with Astra?

Name: Terri
Species: Gardevoir
Sexuality: the homo of sexual
Appearance: Theirs not much special about Terri, she's got a blue dress but that's it. japanese dijon
Personality: Terri generally like to keep in the back ground and no really get noticed, but around some people she can be a bit goofy just because she's bad at social interactions
Favourite Place: mirror planes

ah, sorry to disappoint, but your rping isn’t really sufficient enough, sorry

@Zixal, working on it now!! there were a lot of sudden joiners and i’be been preoccupied... sorry

I'm beginning to get a very obvious sense that Daniel doesn't have the society's best interests in mind.

I mean with all that everything he's doing.

Last edited:
@Kiraru Just a quick question, is Daniel actually asleep yet? I need to know before I make my post and I don't want to assume, since it's not clear if he is or isn't. Thanks!

Yes, Daniel recently fell asleep. I apologize if I did not make it clear in my recent post. (Also, keep in mind that I will be referring to him as his changed name for the time being because of what went on recently.)

That’s kinda the point since it’s the perfect name for that situation because no one even knows who he is right now... or she in this case I guess. (Plus it would be almost impossible for a psychic Pokémon to easily identify her at the moment since she has no thoughts of her prior identity and the bag wouldn’t be easily seen.)

@Kiraru where are we going with this? Based off all the stuff daniDa can do and the fact he can't be detected anymore,and your hiding in a house with a Pokemon that will tell people that your it's child.....

I don't have a clue how we're going to Daniel and all this?

@OmnipotentOnion Her name is Annie and she used to be a former medic. (Though she retired however.)

@Starry Phantump It’s just that it’ll be a bit harder to detect using psychic waves alone since his thoughts are emptied right now. Isn’t there going to be someone questioning everyone in town?

(Though if only the crystal ball was still intact...)

okay so after this whole thing is done, how will we continue the plot from here? question mostly directed to @tokyomustard
well, i was mostly thinking that once this is over we can have a sort of grace period before we have some invaders (they'll just be npcs). since the island is a pretty and plentiful place, it gets invaded rather often because many tribes of pokémon want to take it for their own.

(Though if only the crystal ball was still intact...)

Crystal ball is still intact, actually! It fell safely on a cushion, she was just annoyed and not as careful as she should've been. It's been left in her home, though, she's not carrying it with her. Astra isn't very good at using it, so she won't be able to find Cherri right away (or recognize her even if she does manage to make it work lol).

The healing items in her bag now are three heal seeds. Astra won't be able to use them on herself if she's been frozen/paralyzed/put asleep. I gave her a signal flare since she doesn't have any moves that can really make a big explosion.

Crystal ball is still intact, actually! It fell safely on a cushion, she was just annoyed and not as careful as she should've been. It's been left in her home, though, she's not carrying it with her. Astra isn't very good at using it, so she won't be able to find Cherri right away (or recognize her even if she does manage to make it work lol).

The healing items in her bag now are three heal seeds. Astra won't be able to use them on herself if she's been frozen/paralyzed/put asleep. I gave her a signal flare since she doesn't have any moves that can really make a big explosion.

*gulp* Well... is there anything that happens if Cherri/Daniel gets out of the island or something? (Because I mean sometimes he would flee battle instead of engaging if the odds aren't in his favor.)

Alright, I suppose this will be a justification for double posting since this is a bit of an important matter.

Are we allowed to use more than one character for the RP? (I am planning on having a purpleheart that will be searching for Daniel once he makes a run for it.)

Alright, I suppose this will be a justification for double posting since this is a bit of an important matter.

Are we allowed to use more than one character for the RP? (I am planning on having a purpleheart that will be searching for Daniel once he makes a run for it.)

yeah, sure!!

Alright, I suppose I'll introduce my other main character that I'll be having since Annie and the Ariados are NPCs.

Name:
Her name is Diana.
Species: She is a Dewott.
Sexuality: She is as straight as a line segment without any sort of curves since she is not exactly into relations.
Appearance: Diana is your average, everyday Dewott. She wears a violet scarf around her neck and a silver bracelet around her left arm.
Personality: Diana tends to be rather stern towards others, mainly prioritizing work over social life for the most part. She often likes to use a combination of force and enquiring instead of being too rough or too soft when it comes to questioning others if she cannot get an answer right away.
Favorite place: Her favorite place is the Prismatic Springs since she likes to relax there after finishing her work.