• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Rainbow Society— Romance RP [DISCUSSION]

@Kiraru I'm not about to make it easy for you to get Daniel out of there intact. Though, I can already tell Daniel has quite some experience in deception/strategy. This is turning out to be quite the interesting encounter.

I mean, it's your call since everyone's trying to get Daniel like in that one Benny Hill movie...

*a baby Lapras sits down watching the RP while eating some popcorn*

I think I unintentionally made Aquilles one of the most powerful characters on the island. I intended for Aquilles to be this tough guy with a serious weak spot that could be easily exploited, but I forgot that the whole roleplay took place on an island. Surrounded by ocean. And Aquilles is an ocean Pokémon.

That means that with his Smack Down move, his Mega Launcher ability, and apparent capability to (according to the pokedex) fire seriously powerful blasts of water combined together, that ocean has been turned into the modern-pokemon-day equivalent of a WWI no-mans-land.

My bad.

Well, my character's weakness is being up against multiple Pokémon at once since he is not as great when it comes to fighting multiple foes. (And also having to shift types is like trying to use the vaccinator in a normal, casual match...)

This is going to be quite interesting if lil' Daniel has to battle in the water... (I'm going to have to assume that the sea is quite deep here, so I'm pretty sure everyone knows what kind of Pokémon he'll transform into soon; though his power is starting to run out however.)

I think I unintentionally made Aquilles one of the most powerful characters on the island. I intended for Aquilles to be this tough guy with a serious weak spot that could be easily exploited, but I forgot that the whole roleplay took place on an island. Surrounded by ocean. And Aquilles is an ocean Pokémon.

That means that with his Smack Down move, his Mega Launcher ability, and apparent capability to (according to the pokedex) fire seriously powerful blasts of water combined together, that ocean has been turned into the modern-pokemon-day equivalent of a WWI no-mans-land.

My bad.

It's fine tbh, since he's the lieutenant he HAS to have a significant amount of power.

Chervil's main weakness is that she isn't very trusting despite leading a whole Society and often does things by her own accord.

I've been doing my best to balance Astra's psychic powers while at the same time not giving Daniel too easy a time... Gothitelle aren't exactly good at competitive anyways, lol. They're supposed to be able to see into the future but I'm not gonna use that for obvious reasons (aside from the move). Heal Pulse is an egg move she can only get with a Lucario father, which ends up blocking her from any other egg moves. I don't have a founded reason for the headaches, they're just there to nerf her. ;_;

I'm going to have to assume that everyone is still pursuing Daniel because of well... yeah. (And I'm pretty sure that only like one or two Pokémon here can even swim if I had to be honest after looking at the character bios; not including Daniel of course.)

Summary (Main Events, My Chars):
  • Daniel was chased for some time. (Through the forest, mountain and ended up in the water where he decided to stand down.)
  • Daniel is currently attempting to prove his point of self-defense and innocence with some points of evidence.
  • Diana gave her account and evidence.

*Nicaong groans while coughing a lot and trying to hide the wilted roots on his head*

Well... there’s quite a bit I have to go through now after being knocked out for several hours.

(I’ll likely be having my character start off after the time skip in a more secluded area because of what went on last time.)

The lines fizzed for a split second, followed by the faint strokes suddenly turning into powerful beams of energy! Diana slid underneath the bright rays and rolled over towards her right side to avoid being hit by the attack. A resonant, booming sound echoed throughout the area when one of the beams struck the moss covered boulder! The exposed area of the large rock had a dark, blackish mark several seconds later.

"Tch... You sure are quite the finicky baby aren't you? You know, you do remind me of someone here," Diana remarked while drawing her scalchops and having the pale yellow seashells transform into curved blades radiating a faint, bluish aura.

Here we go again.

Can we just have one day of peace before we start beating the crap out of each other again

Ok I get that there was misconception about Daniel being an intruder and Aquilles overreacted a bit, but I kinda hoped I didn't scar the little guy for life. My bad, Daniel.

Umm... I’m pretty sure with Daniel being accustomed to a baby for quite some time, it wouldn’t be a surprise if his affinity with Aquilles is basically like the equivalent of a Buneary’s base friendship right now. (Minus TM 21 of course.)

Hey can i be in?
My OC:
Katelyn
Height: Small
Body type: Basically Flannery's body type
Appearence: Pink giant fluffy hair, Crop top and blue jeans.
Main Pokemon: level 22 Eevee.

Hey can i be in?
My OC:
Katelyn
Height: Small
Body type: Basically Flannery's body type
Appearence: Pink giant fluffy hair, Crop top and blue jeans.
Main Pokemon: level 22 Eevee.
for one, you didn’t even read the CONCEPT of the roleplay, since you signed up with a trainer, and you didn’t read the rules either. you didn’t even sign up with the correct sign up sheet. denied.

If it isn't too late...

Name: Vladimir
Species: Pangoro
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Very similar to a normal Pangoro, but with a blue bandana.
Personality: Contrary to what his bulky figure suggests, Vladimir is actually quite caring and protective of others. He enjoys helping others out whenever he can, but also enjoys time alone in silent contemplation.
Favourite place: Mirror Plane

also,' japanese dijon'

Last edited:
If it isn't too late...

Name: Vladimir
Species: Araquanid
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Much similar to that of a normal Araquanid, but with a blue tie hanging down from it's very short neck.
Personality: Contrary to what his appearance suggests, Vladimir is actually quite caring and protective of others. He enjoys helping others out whenever he can, but also enjoys time alone in silent contemplation.
Favourite place: Mirror Plane

also,' japanese dijon'

accepted! for the record, it's purpleheart, not purpleblood : )
also... is your username rhythm thief as in... the 3ds game rhythm thief and the emperors treasure? bc i swear i have NEVER met anyone who has played that game apart from myself...