• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join THE RAINBOW SOCIETY | roleplay

Nini hopped over to Bright to help him. She had never gotten so much work done at once before! She felt so energized like she was able to chase the pink monster forever! Oh, how she loved to help Bright! She loved to help everyone! It was just how she worked. To see smiles upon everyone's faces was like heaven for her. She couldn't resist giving a helping hand, which was a move she didn't have. She wished she had it, it seemed like a nice name. She didn't even know what it did! Nini shook herself back into focus. She had to pay attention, even if the pink monster tempted her so much.

Bright took some of the herbs that he was busy preparing and started to show Nini what he was doing and why. "These are the herbs that I brought with me from the forest earlier this morning. You see how they are gathered up in groups? That is how I seprated them so we would know which is which. You want to keep everything in their own groups so when we make salves and other medicines they will not us the wrong ones and mess everything up or make someone sick." Bight loved to help Nini learn what he has been doing since he was Nini's age. Bright loved to show Nini what she needed to do so she could one day be a yellowcoat.

He showed her how to wash and prepare herbs and store them in jars. After a few times explaining each step to her each time he done it. He let her have a turn so she could get some practice doing it as well.

The Braviary did his best to preen himself properly. it took him no time to hide again most of his scar and look a little more decent. Flying was something nice and incredible, but it completely messed up with one's feathers or fur. He sighed a little, waiting at the entrance until he saw Paris finally going out of it. "Is everything fine? How many injured Pokemon are there?" He started to ask. "If you need to help there, feel free to do it. I don't mind waiting for some more time." Tiberius said, trying to show a smile. But again, beaks were not very good for that purpose. "I guess that Chervil will be in her home. I think..." He said, starting to turn a little. "Do you mind if we go walking? I've just finished preening my feathers, you know, trying to look a little more presentable."

Zavaal was slow to respond positively, still lying where he was, with his glare maintained on each of the Pokemon in front of him. His red eyes were still hostile, but growing progressively less so as time went on. This society did seem genuine indeed. He hoped they really were.

"..Thank you. Vazza is important to me. I would greatly appreciate finding her unharmed-" Then he stopped, cutting himself off. His ears perked up, eyes thinning to slits, and his entire body tensed at once. He jolted his head to the side, letting out a low and notably hostile growl before suddenly springing up and jolting out of the medical area, without any word or explanation.

"I hesitate to say she would be comfortable with me, but I'll come along. While we're here, is there any-" Before he could continue, Vazza's entire demeanor suddenly changed drastically. She had gone from cowardly to completely tense. Her face twisted into a small snarl, her eyes thinned, and she perked her head up. With only a low hiss as warning, she suddenly burst forward and slide quickly past Aquilles, Sebastian, and Chervil.

The massive Clawitzer hadn't any chance to react before the large Seviper was off, out of range of his enormous claw faster than he expected. Notably, however, Vazza had shot straight past all of them, as if she didn't even know they were there anymore. She was just off, like a rocket, focused entirely on whatever was in front of her- that being the RS town.

Aquilles mentally cursed himself for not being prepared.

"Crud- She's gone. I'll see if I can stop her." And then Aquilles, too, burst off in a rush with Aqua Jet, pursuing the Seviper.

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of town, the two Pokemon came rushing towards each other. Both of them deadly focused, b oth of them prepping an attack. Right at the border of the town, over a fallen tree, Zavaal sprung high into the air with his claws extended, dropping down at Vazza with Slash. At the same time, Vazza's bladed tail began glowing purple, and she swung it forward at Zavaal, using Poison Tail to intercept and collide with the Slash. The impact of the two attacks was equal, and loud, Zavaal's claws and Vazza's tail grinding against each other for a split second.

Last edited:
Astra nodded to Paris, glad to see him returning safely. She'd ask how Blade was doing once he came back from his report. The apprentices seemed to be doing well, sorting and cleaning the herbs they'd gathered. Bright was a particularly advanced student—she'd enjoyed mentoring him in the past, and it was nice to see that he liked helping others learn as much as she did. He'd make a good Yellowcoat.

On that note... she was still missing a few apprentices. She hadn't seen Radar since last night—he was always hanging around a meek Greenhorn, and she wouldn't have been surprised if the two of them had run off on some adventure again, but the weather last night gave her cause for alarm. Amaris was also nowhere to be found, and he wasn't nearly so troublesome. Astra rubbed her brow, wondering whether or not she should try using her powers to look for them, when the Zangoose abruptly cut himself off. She took a step back in alarm when he growled. He'd seemed shaken, but polite—all of a sudden he was bolting past her.

The Gothitelle peered out the doorway, but he was soon beyond her sight. Turning back to the Orangehearts, she asked, "Do either of you know what that was about?"

———

Panting, Jay did his best to clear a path large enough for both of them to walk through, but a lot of the trees were at awkward angles or sunken so far into the mud that he could only chip away at them. A flying chip of wood scratched his face and he let out a growl. His training style was fast-paced punches, and even if he could drive his fists against the trees in a blur, he wasn't really toughened up enough for this degree of fighting. Still, he'd do his best—Amaris was counting on him, as were all the injured Pokémon who needed supplies.

Him and Amaris taking their own spots in the medic den didn't occur to him as he forged onward. If asked, Jay wouldn't deny that he could get pretty single-minded when it came to training, and even this emergency was no exception. Giving a shrill cry, he took a stance (pebbles digging into his paws) and aimed a Force Palm at a fallen tree in the way, managing to get the angle just perfect enough to launch it to the side. "Hiii-yah!"

Eventually they reached the start of the mountain path. Jay plopped down on the rough ground with a groan, shaking out his paws, and immediately winced at the pain. "Oof..." Maybe this wasn't his best idea yet. Frowning down at himself in a puddle, he saw that he was covered in scratches. Rubbing one with a hesitant paw, he looked over at Amaris and his mouth fell open. "You—your fur! Your tail! You've got twigs all tangled in it!" Oh, the Purpleguards were gonna kill him for this.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie raised her head. "I hear battling. I'm going out there."
Luna gasped. "But Allie-"
"Luna. I'm fine. But my job is more important right now." Without another word, she immediately ran out of the den, although she was still limping slightly.

Allie ran to the outskirts of town - to see Zavaal. He appeared to be battling a Seviper.
Is that Vazza? But why -
She raised her voice. "Hey, what's going on here?"
She immediately put up a Protect in front of herself, while stepping between the two.

Luna shook her head. "Oh Allie, you've done it this time!"
What if she gets herself even more injured? Oh, what can I do?

Allie readied herself for battle. "Zavaal, what are you doing? Is this Vazza?"
She couldn't help but intervene, even knowing that it might not end well for her. She readied to use Glitzy Glow if needed, but didn't want to use it. She had somewhat gained Zavaal's trust, she didn't want to lose it now.

Paris was about to answer Tiberius when a white pokemon from the medic den shot past him and to the edge of the town. He seemed to be running. Why would he do that.

That is when he noticed the seviper rush to the same area as well. This can not be good. These pokemon are know to hate each other. He had to try and calm them both down. "Tiberius I am going to go make sure those two don't kill one another do you think you can get a Purpleguard to help keep them in line. We might need all the help we can get."

With that he ran to where to two were and saw them fighting with one another. He saw this and went into some of the moves that Blade taught him in case he needed to defend himself and he was not there.

He ran in between the two fighting pokemon and used physic to push them apart and held them to two different trees. It took a lot of power and he could feel himself getting a headache from holding the two struggling pokemon from harming one another. He looked to Vazza the pokemon that he met in Fuchsia marsh. "Vazza I thought you were looking for your friend Zasaal. Why would you do this when you are friends with one of his kind. And I don't know who you are but you were in the medics den and you ran out like it was nothing if you were hurt and did that then you could have done more damage by doing something so reckless. I am not letting you two go until I know that you are calm and promis that you won't hurt each other."

Paris looked to Allie and Luna appear at his side. He saw Allie put up protect. "Allie I know you have been hurt. You need to get back to medics den and rest for a little while longer. You can return to light duty later on today if you want. I have everything here under control."

Amaris watched as the other had gotten scratched as he, and the Vulpix was more concerned for the latter than for the mere few scratches that pelted him. The fur on his tail had gotten numb, so he hadn't thought much of it at all. He watched the young Greenhorn smash through the trees, his attacks proving less and less effective as they moved forward. When they reached the end of the main path, Amaris watched as Jay looked at himself in a puddle of water, his paw running through a cut. That could cause infection... He thought to himself, watching as the dust from his paws scraped the wound more than what had caused the cut in the first place. "That's not-" He was then cut off by the concerned shriek of Jay, turning around to see that in fact, pieces of twigs and miscellaneous wood had been tangled into his fur. But how could he be concerned for himself when the Mienfoo was as injured as he? Plus, the twigs didn't hurt as much as the cuts on the Greenhorn's face would have, and Amaris took it upon himself to provide aid.
"I'm aware I'm hurt...but you're just about as scarred as me." The Vulpix then shook the bag off of his shoulder, sifting through it only to find the items placed there before. He wished he would have packed more, if he had known what was going to happen he would've found something else. The medicine den sure sounded like the place he needed to be now...
But he shook his head, scooping out a smoked oran berry, a Sitrus berry, and a few leaf bandages, moving to Jay. "I can treat these thorns later, your face is all...cut up." Amaris spoke in plain terms, and laid the Sitrus berry down on a leaf. He pushed down on it with his paw, the yellow berry expelling a sweet smelling, liquid juice. He let some of it leak before using another bandage to collect it, as he had no cotton balls to correctly perform the procedure. He had learned this from Astra and Paris, you can crush up Sitrus berries to create a substance that can stop infections in wounds and provide a healing element to the bandage place over it. Amaris then took the makeshift swab, and swiped it over the big cut that Jay had pointed out. "It may..uh, sting? But..but Im sure it already stings." The Vulpix paused. "I..It's important your wounds aren't going to fester." As Amaris spoke about the wound festering, he could already see the wound swelling ever so slightly before calming back down. That was supposed to happen, or at least that was what he was told. He then took a bandage, lightly patting it with his paw to make sure it would stick. "I can't really treat the smaller wounds, but the biggest one will give you a...big deal of trouble..if you don't treat it." Amaris then grabbed the smoked Oran berry, rolling it over to Jay with his snout before starting to pull some of the thorns out of his tail. "Eat that, it'll help. Just let me...pull out a few of these...thorns!" He winced in the midst of his sentence, before continuing. "We can go in a..second!"

Last edited:
Daniel found himself back in the golden forest later after the lengthy warp. The psychic Pokémon slowly floated down into his underground hideout soon after. He gave a light breath, before he glanced down at his chest.

"Yep, guess those cuts and stuff don't go away even if I change out... great. Guess it's time for me to treat this I suppose," The Feeling Pokémon thought. A light roll of soaked, leafy bandages slowly floated from the stack of sticks it lied on. It took some assistance from a mystical, psychic force. The roll of bandages were quickly directed towards the entryway. They were firmly rung out and shaken for a brief moment. The bandages quickly returned back to Daniel after several seconds. A small bottle of fermented berry juice carefully floated towards the grassy floor after some intense concentration. Several droplets of the alcoholic liquid were directed towards the crimson area of his chest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Silas glanced at the cabinet for a brief moment. The bottom part of the wooden container appeared to be drenched upon closer inspection. The bottom drawer was opened, which caused a large group of droplets of water to rain down on one of the dampened floorboards. The middle and top drawers were opened, but only a few drops of the clear liquid fell this time.

"Yikes... I think I'd better let that stuff dry before using that I guess... otherwise it won't exactly fire if I tried to use that," The Shuckle thought, before several balls of grass containing mysterious contents were taken out from the bottom cabinet. The shelves of the cabinet were promptly closed the moment all the grass balls were placed onto the counter. The Mold Pokémon gently patted the stone sides, while he eyed over the granite platform the oddly shaped spheres rested on.

"E- eek! W- what was that?!" Silas squealed after a faint scream from a small Yellowheart went past his shell!

Both Vazza and Zavaal were intensely focused on each other for the split second after their attacks collided. Neither had been hurt yet, but they were quickly preparing to strike at each other a second time. Before doing so, however, they were intercepted by a joint effort of Allie using Protect, and Paris using Psychic to force each other away. Neither responded to anything spoken to them for a moment, their focus trained entirely on each other.

Then their eyes connected with each other for a second. Zavaal noticed a deep groove under the Seviper's chin. Vazza spotted the large scar under the Zangoose's shoulder. It had taken a second, but they realized who each other were. And immediately panicked.

"Vazza! I'm sorry! I just knew there was a Seviper around-"
"I know! I-I.. Same, I d-didn't know-"
"It's ok, Vazza, nobody got hurt. I didn't mean to attack you either."
"...O-okay.. whew... s-sorry, Zavaal."

The Zangoose and Seviper had gone from zero, to eleven, and back to zero again. Both relaxed, and apologizing to each other from a distance, still pinned to separate trees by Paris. Seems that, despite their bond, they were still enemies by nature.

Aquilles skidded to a halt just between the conflict. He'd been in range long enough to figure out what happened. The massive Clawitzer sighed, turned his gaze over to Paris and Allie, and gave a reassuring nod.
"Alright, let them go. The fiasco's over, we have other things to take care of."

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie relaxed. "Well, I'm glad that's fixed." She turned to Vazza. "Hello. I presume you are Vazza? My name is Allie, and the Whimsicott is Luna. We are Purpleguards of the Rainbow Society. Is there anything you need?" she asked. "Are you injured or tired? If so, the Yellowcoats can help with that."

Paris looked to the two and noded. He released his grip slowly letting them down. "I am sorry for holding you two away like that but we have had enough disasters to last us for awhile. My name is Paris. I am yellowcoat and if you need any healing come to the medic den and we fix you right up." With that he walked back to Tiberius to continue on and go tell Chervil what we had found and suspected about the storm.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Radar knew something bad happened the moment they reached Blueblood Rock. They started to panic, frantically dashing into the village. It seemed Pokemon were helping, though most of it was rubble, still... Kalahari scanned the town for his parents, fretting every single step of the way. He checked Mirror Planes, where they lived. He saw the hole, sticking his head in it. Phew..., Kalahari thought, seeing his family in a good condition. Radar frantically searched his house, finding his family, too. "Radar! Where were you...", Spring,Radar's mother, was always concerned. Radar felt embarrassed, telling her his most recent adventure. The Woobat felt tired, slowly making it's way to where the other Orangehearts were. He looked down, not wanting to draw attention of his sudden return. Kalahari bathed outside his home, forgetting to train, again.

The Braviary was a little alarmed when he heard that. "Wh...What has just happened?" He seemed to have missed what had happened. He coughed a little. Where he was supposed to find another Purpleheart, especially now. He didn't even know how many were still out, patrolling and making sure that there was no injured Pokemon outside the town. Due to that, his confidence came out. "Oh, please. All you need is me..." He said, rather proudly as he approached them again. After seeing the little show that they were giving, he sighed. "You two should be more careful. Don't you see the chaos we have here with the storm damages? The last thing we want now is Pokemon fighting against each other causing more damages or injuring themselves. I think we already have enough injured Pokemon, am I right? At least, it seems that it's over..." He then nodded to Paris and started to walk with him, trying to look for Chervil.

"Yeah come on lets go try to find Chervil. I am sure she is around here somewhere. She and Sebastian are probably servaying the clean up and making sure everyone is accounted for." With that Paris walked around the town to try and find Chervil to update her on what he and Tiberius found while scouting.

The Braviary followed him, always trying to keep his good eye on the Pokemon that were surrounding them. With his other eye, his efforts were useless. He saw so many different blurry figures, constantly moving... He guessed that they were repairing the damages, but it was difficult to say what Pokemon was which. Of course, with just turning his head, he could easily recognize them. "Mmm... We should be checking her house, maybe." He suggested.

"That's a really good idea. I think it is this way." Paris looked to Tiberius with a smile and started to walk in the direction of Chervil's home. Once there he waited for Chervil to show up.

Tiberius nodded and took no time to start following Paris. He really hoped Chevril was in her home. If not, it could be a total mess to look for her. He also hoped that somebody has gone and checked the Mirror Plane. It was the only part of the island that they hadn't checked. Still, he imagined it to be kinda damaged too.

Nini helped out and started to do the herbs, but the pink monster was still there. She couldn't let it stay in here! It could hurt the patients! Nini bent over backward to try to catch it, then she started to run in a circle once more. Oh, how much she wanted the monster to be caught!

It had all happened so fast. One moment, the Seviper known as Vazza was timidly following Sebastian, Chervil, and Acquilles back to town, and the next moment, she had just ran off without any warning, Acquilles in pursuit. Trusting Chervil would follow, the Dragonair followed the two despite his late start. He finally arrived at the scene to see Vazza pinned to a tree with a Psychic attack, while a Zangoose unknown to Sebastian was facing a similar situation against a tree on the other side. Sebastian looked around, utterly confused at the whole ordeal before asking Acquilles, "Uh, do you know what all this is about?"

Bright laughed at the antics of Nini. He loved to see her having fun. Maybe he can distract her into working again. He walked to where he stored his lunch and brought out some snacks that he made just for this. They have worked some in the past but you never know when you are dealing with Nini she can be distracted by everything. He pulled out a puffed sweet that was pink, round, with a swirl of frosting on top, and had a fruity smell to it. Hopefully this does the trick. "Hey Nini I made you something. I hope you like it." He took a white napkin and layed it down on the table and placed the treet on the napkin.

Aquilles turned, facing Sebastian with a quiet grunt. He wasn't entirely sure himself, but he could definitely guess.

"Ho, Sebastian. All I know is that the Zangoose and Seviper were looking for each other, then attacked each other outright. If I had to guess, it was just out of their nature of being enemies. But that moment has passed. Do you have a plan to help recover from this damage?" He asked the Dragonair, keeping one eye behind him at the town, and sub-sequentially, the Seviper and Zangoose in question.

When Zavaal and Vazza were released from the psychic grip, they both again dove at each other. This time, however, there was no ill intent, as Zavaal crashed headlong into the comparably gigantic Seviper. Despite being rather small for a Zangoose, which was already smaller than Seviper, Zavaal had knocked into her hard enough to knock her over. The two quickly wrapped around each other in a rather one-sided hug from the large Seviper Vazza.

"I-I thought something bad may have happened to you-"
"So did I. Doesn't matter. We've fine."
"...Do you know where we are, though..?"
"All I know is that this town belongs to something called 'The Rainbow Society'. They seem kind. Offered to help me find you."
"...Oh, th-that's.. good! Do.. you think we might-?"
"I won't say anything about that yet."
"Oh.. okay."

Despite having nearly taken each other out only moments prior, the two were talking like old friends, which they apparently were. Despite being natural enemies, they still seemed to care about each other. It was odd, but to them, it didn't matter. They were safe, now.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. "Well, I'm glad that you two found each other. My apologies for interfering." Her injuries quickly caught up to her, and she gasped for air. She stumbled, but tried to get up.
"Stupid injuries-" she grunted, before collapsing again. Luna bolted over, worried.
"Allie, we need to get you more help! You shouldn't have done this!"
Allie shook her head. "It was worth it. Zavaal found Vazza, and that was my priority. My own injuries can wait-" she stumbled again, weakened. She had exerted herself by using Protect, and was fairly weak.

Nini smelt the treat. "Something yummy!" she shouted as she and straight to the table. She ran into it, headfirst. "Ow," she mumbled. She shook her head and climbed up to get the treat.

After the whole Vazza and Zavaal issue had been resolved- with little input from anyone, luckily, considering the deadly claws of Zangoose and the fangs practically dripping with poison that belonged to Sevipers. A smile on her face, Chervil turned tail to go and rest somewhere in Gilded Pass- it seemed to her that most of the bad weather had passed, and besides she wasn't going to get any sort of good rest in town, was she? It was positively teeming.

So off she went, alone, making sure she wouldn't be spotted slinking off into the forest. Probably a bad idea, but tiredness had clouded the usually intelligent Serperior's judgement and she was dead set on settling beneath a tree to take forty winks. And that she did, curling up her long serpentine body into a comfortable spiral shape, and let her citrine gaze flutter closed when sleep embraced her. Though, as Chervil slept, sudden rainclouds billowed above- dark grey, highlighted only by the lightning that surged within them. Being a Grass-type, the Serperior did not mind the rain, so it did not stir her. She stayed blissfully unaware of what was going on.

Then, the first signs of storm appeared. Lightning struck, which was enough to jerk Chervil awake. With a gasp of horror, the femme realised that the tree she had been slumbering beneath had been struck by a claw of lightning. Though she was ever the fast Pokémon, the Blueblood could not outrun the tree- she'd never have been able to- and with an almighty crash, it landed on top of her.

It was a miracle she was still alive. With all her strength, through the pain of having part of her spine crushed beneath the tree, she sent a Solar Beam to the sky- her signature distress signal. But sending such a signal drained what little energy she had left, and with a wheezing breath, the Serperior fell unconscious.

// this is my hiatus post! I'm going on a break, as some of you may have seen on the chat, and chervil will be out of commission due to injury as a result of this post! Zixal with aquilles will be leading you until I return, and I'm very excited to see where this could go ♥

The recovery from the storm had been going smoothly, so far. The RS members were all about, all doing their part to correct the damage from the disaster, all doing the best they could. The Yellowcoats were likely growing rather overwhelmed with the injuries, the Purpleguard were all over the island searching for damage and other Pokemon, and the Greenhorns and Orangehearts were doing whatever they could with their limited knowledge to assist the others of the Society. The storm had really shaken everyone, but so far, nobody was truly downed. Even as rain began to settle again on the island, there still seemed an air of confidence about the Society.

That is, until there was a call for help. Distantly, somewhere in Gilded Pass, there was a crash and beam of light. Aquilles, being Aquilles, was off like a rocket at the signal. The massive Clawitzer was out of sight rather quickly, rushing to investigate.

When Aquilles reached the scene, he was struck with surprise and mild panic. The Serperior Chervil, his leader, had been smashed by a fallen tree that had been singed at its roots. It was struck by a bolt of lightning, without question. She'd been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The gigantic Clawitzer made no hesitation to help her. Using his massive claw, he snagged the fallen trunk of the tree and lifted it as best he could, shoving it aside and off of the Serperior's smashed body. He wasn't entirely sure what to do, but goal one became getting her to relative safety. So that's exactly what he did. Carefully picking her serpentine body up with his giant claw, even having to loop her around it with difficulty, he turned and began making his way back to the town. He knew he needed to hurry, but he couldn't take off as suddenly, so he eased into an Aqua Jet as carefully as he could in order to avoid worsening the damage.

Some time later, the giant Consul made his way back into town, riding his Aqua Jet on the back end of his giant claw, while the Blueblood lay tucked into the front end of it. He brought her as quickly as he could to the medic station, dropping her off as gently as possible, considering the size of his claw. Aquilles made as great of an attempt as he could to explain the damage to the Yellowcoats.

"Chervil needs help, and she needs it immediately. I found her under a fallen tree. I don't know how badly she was hurt, but please do what you can."

Without another word, he left the medical station. He had an announcement to make.

Tiberius continued walking with Paris around the town. Still, with his good eye, he could see the multiple disasters of the town. Still, he muttered. If he opened his beak, probably he would have said something depressing or harsh about the cruel nature of life and the natural disasters, but this was not the time for being the old and depressed Tiberius. He needed to hide that personality behind, at least for now. No Pokemon should look weak and depressed. And suddenly, his feathers started to get wetter. He looked at the sky again and saw the cloudy weather. It was starting to rain again. "Oh, come on, Arceus. We barely have started to recover about the last one. If it's as bad as the one of yesterday..."

They were about to reach Chevril's house when, even with his bad eye, something weird caught her eyes. Like a flash of green thunder running across the sky. "Hmmm? What's happening?" That doesn't seem normal to me." Still, being so close to her house, he didn't want to go now. "Someone must still be patrolling that area. Flying with a storm can be really dangerous., especially if there are thunders involved..." He then cleared his throat and started to knock the door. "Chevril. It's Tiberius. And Paris. We are here to inform you about the damages we've seen." Still, an answer was never given.

He stood tiredly in front of the house until he saw Aquilles carrying the unconscious body of his leader. "Chevril!" He shouted immediately, scared. "What has happened?! Let's go, Paris." He said, following Aquilles to the Medic Station again. Once there, he bowed a little. "What? When? Is she still alive?" The old Braviary seemed to be worried about the situation with Chevril.