• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join THE RAINBOW SOCIETY | roleplay

The morning was saccharinely sunny and warm in stark contrast to the horrendous night prior.

Harbor waddled out into the sunshine from underneath a collapsed rooftop, assessing the damage to his home. His flippers splashed in the puddles filling the small depressions scattered about the landscape. He rolled back onto his tail to face the sky, now dotted with wisps of cottony white clouds.

Harbor had been passing the time at Mirror Plane when the storm hit. The water's surface had been nearly opaque, stained with the dark gray of the storm clouds, billowing like smoke. He watched his reflection quiver as the gusts of wind became even more turbulent, whipping up the water into salty sprays that lightly spattered his face. The rain began to drench the world around him, but, being a Water-type, he actually enjoyed this. His body shape prohibiting nearly all movement underwater, the raindrops felt strangely relieving as they drummed against his body. As the storm grew more violent, Harbor realized that he had overstayed on his visit to Mirror Planes and began to roll back towards the Society, feeling unusually uneasy being the only moving object in a colorless sea.

The succeeding night was a sleepless one. Harbor had chosen to build his house on the shore, wanting to be near the ocean, and the heavy winds caused titanic tidal surges. Waves thundered against the adobe walls of the domicile, creating cracks in the walls that subsequently began to flow with seawater. With each swell that washed into Harbor's home, there was the threat of being dragged out to sea, which meant certain death for a Spheal with little to no swimming ability. He survived the night by perching atop a shelf.

The storm now felt like a fever dream to Harbor as he momentarily basked in the rays of the morning sun. To his luck, his insulated fur had kept him dry and warm for most of the night and he had escaped unscathed. All around him, Pokémon were assisting each other with repairs. Harbor approached one of the fractured walls of what was once his house. He opened his mouth and used Powder Snow, exhaling a gust of cold wind. Balls of snow began to materialize and filled the cracks, freezing into a harder, more solid ice. He figured that it would hold the pieces in place until he could reconstruct the entire wall.

Harbor made his way towards the center of the community. He knew he wouldn't be chosen for a patrol, being a Greenhorn, but wanted to follow a group of Purpleguards to other parts of the island. He explored the devastation, looking for someone to help.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie and Luna immediately went on guard, seeing as they were about to be attacked. Luna stepped in front of Allie, her battling instinct kicking in. She heard rushing water somewhere in the distance, but ignored it.
"We're not going to hurt you, unless you hurt us. But if you do attack... then I will protect Allie with my life." She prepared a Hurricane, letting Zangoose make the first move.
Allie got to her feet, but fell back over. Hoping to assist Luna, she used Helping Hand in case she had to fire off an attack.

The Zangoose narrowed his red eyes, glaring at the Whimsicott in front of him. He remained in his hind legs battle stance, though didn't make another immediate attack. He just began slowly circling them with his claws outstretched, staring Luna in the eyes. His mouth opened, baring his twisted fangs, as he spoke in a throaty, aggressive tone.

"Who are you. Where am I. Where's Vazza. I want answers, and I want them now. You'd better not have done anything to her." He growled at them, smoothly using Hone Claws as he circled them. The Zangoose slid his shimmering claws together, sharpening them, as his gaze locked on them. He looked fully determined to cut them in half to get to whoever this "Vazza" was, yet had no idea where he was or who any of the other Pokemon were.

One of his ears flicked as he noted the approaching rush of water, but it was still distant, so he paid it no mind.

Last edited:
Amaris paced more for a bit, his posture firm as he placed one paw in front of the other in a mannerized fashion. He only stopped when a Mienfoo skidded to a hault in front of him. Amaris only picked up some of what Jay had spoke of. Medicine den...did he need to be there at all? Amaris thought in silent pondering, as he seemingly always had, before speaking up. His tone was seemingly monotoned, mirroring seemingly no emotion whatsoever. "I don't...I don't need to be there. I wanna find someone who needs my assistance." Amaris thought it was a simple-enough request, and phased before continuing. "If you..ehm..didn't know..." Another paused, Amaris was having trouble communicating, as his sneezes and general lack of real speech prevented him from a normal conversation.
"Supplies were probably de..destroyed. I need to get these smoke preserved oran berries...to a Yellowcoat." Amaris tried to fit in simpler terms, his vocabulary a bit far for someone who had really never had had an education other than in medicine. He hoped the Mienfoo would understand, he had always known Jay as someone who was prideful in things and who tried to always do his best...or, that's what basic knowledge of Jay's character gave him. The smoked oran berries might've seemed weird to any other Pokemon, hut the preservation process was key in these sorts of supplies.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Luna tilted her head. "Who's Vazza? What does she look like? We can keep an eye out for her, if you want. But my friend is injured, and I need to get her help. So, could you please let us leave?"
Somehow I don't think that's going to work, Allie thought. She crawled forward, making sure to appear nonthreatening.
"We don't mean you or this Vazza any harm. My name is Allie, and the Whimsicott is Luna. You are in the Gilded Pass, near the Rainbow Society. If you wish, we can bring you there. Our duty is to help Pokemon that are lost. If you need assistance, then we will be glad to help. Once I can do anything, that is." She winced slightly, still in pain. "If you don't want help, then please let us leave. I am already injured, and I don't want to fight you, nor does Luna." She averted her gaze, not wanting to provoke the Zangoose.
"Agreed," Luna chimed in airily.

The Zangoose stopped circling, but kept his claws up and glare trained on Luna and Allie. He seemed rather hesitant to trust them, but given that he had little other options at the moment, he lessened up and dropped back down on all-fours.
"Zavaal. And Vazza is a Seviper. I've never heard of this 'Rainbow Society'. Where am I, on an island?" He hissed at them, still notably hostile.

Then the rushing water arrived. The gigantic Clawitzer and Crimson Consul Aquilles suddenly burst into view, riding his speedy Aqua Jet through the fallen trees. He was instantly beside Luna and Allie, pointing his enormous claw at Zavaal, the Zangoose. He wasn't threatening him, but the Clawitzer didn't recognize the Zangoose, so he kept his guard up.
"Allie, Luna, did you set off that flash of light? What's the problem?" He inquired, at the two RS members. Zavaal, meanwhile, had backed up, crouching and growling aggressively at the titanic water Pokemon.

Though the Zangoose wasn't one to admit it, the intimidating size and sound of Aquilles put him off. Zavaal was confident in his fighting capabilities, but he knew his limits. If that giant claw hit him squarely so much as once, it was game over. And considering how quickly the Clawitzer had ridden in, he doubted his agility would give him that great of an advantage. So Zavaal lay crouched, prepared to flee at any second, as Aquilles shot him a sharp glare in response to his aggressive behavior.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Luna gave a respectful nod to the Crimson Consul. "Yes, we did. Zavaal wasn't the problem though. He was just looking for a Seviper named Vazza, and thought we were enemies. The real problem is Allie." Luna gestured to Allie, who's face was scrunched up in pain. She was laying on the ground, her breathing slightly shallow. Allie mustered up the strength to talk.
"As Luna said, Zavaal did not attack us. I will not elaborate on how I was injured, for Luna's sake." Luna flinched at this.
"She set off the Dazzling Gleam because I need medical help. Also, Zavaal is looking for a Seviper named Vazza. I cannot assist at the time, but he may need our help as well." Allie glanced at Zavaal, seeing that he was a bit nervous about Aquilles. She tensed, still slightly worried about herself and Luna.

(so many replies so fast wh--)

Sebastian had been busy helping other members of the Society move aside any rubble that had caused damage to their homes. Quite a lot of boulders and tree trunks had tore through many different houses, but is was nothing a quick Iron Tail couldn't fix. He had been patrolling when the storm struck, so he had decided to help the area he was patrolling first. Most houses were easy to repair, albeit a tad bit more worn out, and available to stay in. Those with less fortunate conditions were free to stay in the Purpleheart den, if needed. Once Sebastian was finished helping in his area, he headed deeper into the town of the Society, where he was sure Chervil would be handling things. After all, he knew his mate; she was able to adapt quickly and lead with reason and clarity on short notice.

As he made his way into the town, he found himself chuckling. It was still surreal, being the Society leader's mate. The two had had mutual affection for the other, though neither had felt like admitting it until just a month ago. Since then, Sebastian and Chervil had been close mates, and contrary to the latter's worries, the Society had been accepting of their relationship, which came as a relief to both of them. The Dragonair finally arrived at the town, now ravaged by the storm. However, there were members left and right helping alleviate the condition of the place. From the corner of his eye, he was able to sight Chervil, and he quickly made his way over. "Chervil! I'm glad you're okay. Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner; I had been helping the area I was patrolling when the storm hit. How are things here on your end? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Aquilles glanced between the Zangoose and Luna, taking a moment to let the air settle. Zavaal didn't move, remaining in his stance, while Aquilles glanced at Allie. He grunted in confirmation, opening his gigantic claw and pointing it at her.
"I can deal with injuries at the moment, since I'm here. Afterwards, you two should report back to town, and bring the Zangoose with you."

With that, he beamed Allie with a Heal Pulse from his enormous claw. The Clawitzer wasn't a practiced medic like those of the RS, but he always had Heal Pulse in case of an emergency. His Mega Launcher claw gave the move a significant boost, so it was efficient, but he was still better with combat than healing. After all, that's why they had medics.

As he Heal Pulsed the Eevee, Zavaal relaxed slightly, no longer as tense as before. He kept his eyes trained on Aquilles, however. The Consul pointed back at town with his smaller claw.
"Go ahead and report back to Chervil. And take.. what was his name, Zavaal? Take the Zangoose with you. I'll see to locating this 'Vazza' somewhere else on the island."

Zavaal looked visibly unhappy hearing the giant Clawitzer talking about him going anywhere, but given the offer to help, he wasn't quite abhorrent to trying their way. Aquilles shot him a glance and nodded at Luna and Allie. The Zangoose was hesitant, but compliant, remaining in a sort-of-battle stance without tensing his muscles.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Yes, sir!" Allie replied, strengthened by the Heal Pulse. Luna followed suit. Allie motioned for Zavaal to follow them, and they began to move towards the Society.
"Well, I'm glad no one is hurt anymore," Luna stated.
Allie nodded. "Same here." She glanced over to Zavaal. "We're headed to the Rainbow Society. We'll be able to help you find your friend there. Do you need me to explain what the Rainbow Society is?" she questioned.

Zavaal crawled after them, keeping reasonable distance from them and Aquilles. He kept one eye on the two he was following and one eye on the surroundings, still wary as could be. He hadn't a clue what this place was, or who these Pokemon were, but they seemed benevolent. For the time being, he'd be compliant and neutral. Just until he knew where Vazza was.
"Fine. I don't know who you are anyway. You some kind of secret society?" He asked, still sounding rather hostile, but not as much so as before.

Aquilles, meanwhile, watched them go. He turned, glanced about at the surrounding territory, and again headed off towards deeper parts of the island, now keeping a distinct eye out for any Seviper. He didn't use Aqua Jet, this time, keeping a rather slow and careful pace, as to ensure that he got a good look at the surrounding territory and didn't pass anything or anyone over by mistake.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Luna nodded. "You could say that. Although I'd define it as more of a... structured civilization."
Allie nodded in agreement. "She's right. There are multiple ranks within the Rainbow Society. There are the Greenhorns, who are training to become Purpleguards, who are the protectors of the Rainbow Society. Luna and I are both Purpleguards. There are the Yellowcoats, who act as the medics, and the Orangehearts, who are training to become Yellowcoats. There is the Crimson Consul, who is second in command. Aquilles is the Crimson Consul. Finally, there is the Blueblood, who is the leader of the Society. Our leader is Chervil the Serperior. We are currently heading back to our town, where we will report to Chervil. Does all that make sense?" she asked.

If the Braviary were a little more expressive, probably he should have smiled a little, but still, his serious expression didn't change. "I'm glad you accept the offer, Paris, and of course, you can come to my home later. You'll be welcomed." The next thing he did was some stretching, getting ready for the incoming efforts that he was about to do. Then he approached the Garrdevoir again and kneeled a little, an obvious signal for him to ride on his back. "Just make sure to find a good grip. The last thing I want now is you falling off. We already have enough with the storm, and we don't need more injured Pokemon." He then noticed that the Clawitzer was starting to head off to Gilded Pass. "Hmmm... Should we go to another area?"

Astra held as still as possible, quickly realizing that whoever this Pokémon was, they weren't doing well. She'd dealt with frightened patients before, but she usually left them up to Paris. Hm... she watched as the plesiosaur backed away, and felt herself frowning. Was she really considering letting a baby Pokémon wander off while injured? But he was clearly unnerved.

Well, Astra wasn't about to let that stop her. She sent a weak Heal Pulse in his direction, to try soothing him, and quickly enveloped the baby Pokémon in psychic aura. "I'm going to take you to the medic house. It will all be okay, I promise." Gently lifting him off the ground, she held the berry up to him. With any luck, they could do the check-up quickly at the den, and he wouldn't turn out to be severely injured. She wasn't sure the Orangehearts had any experience with scared patients, but considering how many of them had been scared patients at some point, it should probably be okay...

———

Oh, that made sense. Jay had seen the scale of destruction, but with his own home completely safe, it hadn't really hit him how bad it all was. He wasn't sure where the Yellowcoats were, though, except maybe wherever the biggest site of destruction was. And where would that be? Maybe not even in the town—he'd recalled hearing concerns that there were Pokémon trapped in various areas of the island, but he had no confirmation of that. The forest around the town had done a number on the outskirt houses, for sure, and yet Jay couldn't quite remember which place had been the most talked about.

"Was it... Goldengale Falls? No, that doesn't sound right... there was some place the Purplehearts were talking about," Jay hummed, a paw on his chin. "They were worried about it... I don't wanna go and check it out without them, but you do have supplies..."

Jay couldn't deny that he had a sort of blind respect for the Orangehearts and Yellowcoats, and Amaris always seemed to keep his cool. If there was an emergency, it was his obligation to go and help—and helping with a medic partner sounded much better than stumbling across an injured Pokémon and having to go back once more.

"Gilded Pass!" he shouted suddenly, clapping, "that was it! I think someone had a den there!"

(dude ikr this blew tf up)

With a golden gaze of worry, Chervil watched as many traumatised RS members were picked up and taken to the medic house- a sigh breezed her lips, one or melancholy and anxiety for the wellbeing of her Society. And still, she hadn't seen- oh! "Seb," she hummed happily, glad to hear the voice of the Dragonair. There had certainly been a pit in her stomach, one of perhaps unrealistic anxieties, but... she was entitled to worry, right? "I'm glad you're alright too... you had me scared there for a second!" breathed the Serperior, lightly punching him with her tail. The Blueblood shook her angular head, taking a deep breath in.

"Oh... it's just a lot to handle, at the moment... we're not sure where everyone is." she murmured solemnly, the fear that some of their ranks could have met a grisly end perfectly conveyed in her shaky tone. She still wasn't aware of the locations of two of their Purpleguards, Luna and Allie, and feared one or both of the two friends had been hurt. Chervil leaned slightly against Sebastian, as if her serpentine body was going to give way at any moment. "I think everything's under control here... not sure about everywhere else, though. I sent Aquilles, Paris and Tiberius off on a patrol and was just about to catch them up... you want to come with?" she asked the Dragonair- there was strength in numbers, and the medics were handling everything brilliantly- she was sure if she joined the sweep of the territory, nothing should go awry.

"Sure if someone from the crimson consul wants to take care of it. I am sure he can get whoever needed help to the right people." He climbed on Tiberius' back. He took hold and waited for him to take off. "I think we should start in the Fuchsia marsh and work our way back to the society. That way we can cover the most ground."

Paris secured his bag and got it ready for the flight. Everything looked ok. "Hopefully there won't be many injured pokemon. If we find someone who is just lost do you think that you can fly back while I excort them back? I don't think you could carry two pokemon. I don't want you to strain yourself."

( wowie this exploded. i won't respond very much until around 3-5 pm EDT because im being dragged on a fishing trip. just pretend that aceso went to chervil's house and is resting/mourning. sorry;; )

The Braviary closed his eyes for a few seconds, his breath becoming a little heavier when Paris climbed on him. There were some seconds of struggling, but after some seconds, he finally jumped a little and started to flap his wings, slowly starting to gain some altitude. "Oh, pl...Please... Do you know me?" He said, starting to pant a little. "Of course, another Pokemon will suppose no problem." Probably he was going to regret saying that, but the proud bird didn't want to show any debilities. And most importantly right now, when they all had to try to stay strong, especially the high-ranked Pokemon. If they showed a weak or negative attitude, that could transmit a sense of insecurity to the other Pokemon.

He then started advancing once he thought they had won enough attitude. "What about... Fuchsia Marsh?" He asked as the Braviary started to move his head from one side to the other. Patrols weren't an easy thing for him, but still, it was one of his favourite tasks. Feeling the breeze as he flew around was always something rejuvenating for the old bird, like if that helped him remember his youth, or even when he was still a little Rufflet still trying to learn how to fly properly.

"I'll do berries! They are round and they are easier for me to tell apart!" Nini said. She jumped up and down once more. A huge smile covered her face, revealing her sharp, white, teeth. She started to run in circles in anticipation. "Clam yourself," she told herself, "you'll be needed more today so don't run yourself to sleep."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
They had reached town, with Luna helping Allie along the way. They didn't know the town very well - or, Luna didn't, at least - but they rushed towards the medical area.
"Allie needs help, NOW!" Luna cried, helping the injured Eevee along.
"C'mon Luna, it's not like my heart has stopped or anything..." Allie joked, trying to keep the situation light-hearted.

Paris looked at Tiberius with respect and a little worry that he will overdo to try and speed everything up. "It would actually be more benifecul for you to circle the area to see if anyone else can be spoted. That way we cover more ground while I lead anyone back to town."

Paris liked the old bird. He did not want to see him tire himself out and be put into the medics den for over doing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright nodded at Nini. "I will do the herbs then. Remember we need to also sort out the older berries so the can be dried later. That way we don't have any wasted."

Bright took the herbs and started to prepare them. When Luna and Allie walked in. "Hey guys why don't you set down on one of the beds and I will start to take your statements of what happened that way when one of the yellowcoats gets here they will be ready to treat you better." Bright sat down what he was working on and walked over to where the two pokemon had just entered. He then led them to one of the beds to make them comfortable.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Luna helped Allie get to the bed, and Allie laid down. Allie sighed in relief, finally being able to rest.
"Thanks Luna. You helped me quite a bit," Allie told Luna.
"Oh, it's nothing!"
Luna gulped when she realized that she had to state what happened. "Allie.. take care of this please..."
Allie sighed. "I got hit by a Hidden Power from an unknown Pokemon. It did much more damage than a typical Hidden Power, so I'm assuming it was effective against my type. It was not the Zangoose you see over there." She nodded to Zavaal. "That's Zavaal. We found him lost, searching for a Seviper named Vazza. We decided to bring him here so that we could help."

Bright looked at the two. "I am sure that whoever done this must be very sorry." He had heard stories like that from the two many times before. "Thank you for sharing what happened while we wait for someone with more experience why don't you have a fresh oran berry to help with some of the nerves." With that he handed Allie an oran berry and waited for one of the yellowcoats knowing he can do much of healing process yet. He had to wait until he evolved or at least until he could pass the healers exams.

The flight, at least, seemed to be quite peaceful. Even if Tiberius lost some altitude one or two times, after flapping his wings for some seconds he easily recovered it. By that time, they were already flying over Sakura Valley. "Actually, I have a better idea for letting everyone know that we are patrolling the area. " The eagle breathed in as much air and screed for several seconds. Of course, Braviary were relatively hard to see, so if any member of the RS heard it, probably they already knew that it was Tiberius. "Anyone injured? I bring help!" He started circling Sakura Valley from time to time, slowly advancing to Fuchsia Marsh.

In a certain moment, he turns his head to the right, allowing him to see Paris just some seconds. "If someone hears me, he or she can easily make an attack or shout in return." And then, there were some seconds of silence before he continued talking. "Are you fine? Should I try to go slower? Are you too cold? If that's the case, I could descend a little more." For sure, the Braviary was concerned about the security of his passenger.

Paris looked to Tiberius. "I fine as long as we find someone or make sure that no on is lost. That storm was pretty bad in some parts of the island. I just want to make sure that no one was hurt or needs help."

Paris looked out to the vast land that encompasses the society. Trees and branches were everywhere. It did not seem like there was many people were hurt many just needed someone to comfort them.

Amaris listened more carefully this time to Jay's words, watching as he, too, thought before speaking of a specific location. Gilded Pass were the sudden words, speaking fondly of the location as a place they may be needed, a den of someone who may need their help. But after he heard the location, he needed to distract himself from his stil eminent, but tiny sneezes, to think. Gilded Pass..Gilded Pass... ah, yes! Amaris remembered the breathtaking forest, the leaves that were adorned to the trees sparkling a vivid gold in the sunlight. The forest surrounded another gorgeous location, a vast lake that provided a mirror to the mountains that seemed to cradle the sky in their arms. Amaris had been their only few times, but he had always appreciated the almost majestic looking place, and if someone was injured there he'd like to be the first to help. "If someone needs help there...then I'll come with you." The Vulpix spoke less wearily this time, emotion echoing a bit better as his sneezes lessened. "It'd probably be easier with a strong Greenhorn to help in case we have a run in with anything."
Amaris let a compliment slip, but he didn't seem to notice, releasing the bag from his jaw and slinging it over his shoulder. He was ready to depart, as long as the Greenhorn didn't need anything and they could go ahead and get going. "Do you need anything else, Jay?" The Vulpix then asked, poising himself in less of an awkward manner. He would be considerate, for Jay was one of the few Pokemon that really bothered to start a conversation with him, let alone one to listen to him as he formed his shaky sentences.

Daniel felt himself floating by some foreign, mystical force. The little Pokémon gulped, before he noted the berry also floating upwards like he was. He glanced towards the source of the medical statement for a brief moment. He recalled a prior time where his kind was able to utilize slight degrees of telepathy. He placed his right frontal flipper towards the tiny horn on his head.

"Uhh... look, I'm pretty sure... I can do... that myself. I just didn't... uhh... exactly have time... be- bec- because... uhh... umm... well... uhh..." The plesiosaur softly stated through thought transference, though his mind was swiftly interrupted by a heavy dosage of stress. The baby Pokémon panted for a brief moment. He squirmed in the air in hopes of being able to break free from the odd aura he was covered in.

Zavaal narrowed his eyes. A structured society? In the middle of nowhere? They must have been here a long time, if their society was this tightly-woven and set up. And they seem to be a pretty big deal around this place. This confirmed, in Zavaal's mind, that he was rather far from where he was supposed to be, indeed. Definitely some kind of island, even though he hadn't yet been ensured that he was on an island.

The Zangoose kept pace reluctantly, still rather wary of the RS "Purpleguards". If their society was indeed structured this well, then they likely had their own processes to dealing with intruders. Zavaal had no interest in finding out if that was good or bad personally. He only wanted to find Vazza, and get the hell back to wherever he was before. Then again, they'd been lost there, too.

Zavaal appeared to be rather short, for a Zangoose. Smaller than the average, but no less fierce. In fact, he seemed even more temperamental than the average Zangoose was. This was likely explained by the number of battle scars dotting his white and red-striped body, one vivid scar digging deeply underneath his shoulder. They were all quite apparently old scars, having scabbed over long ago. The Zangoose certainly seemed to have combat experience to spare, and that was exactly the reason he was so hesitant to trust these new Pokemon. How could he really be sure they were telling the truth?

Nevertheless, he padded along behind them, always glancing about left and right, and keeping his ears up and flicking around for any abnormal noises. When they eventually reached the town, he again stood up on his hind legs, glaring at Bright with his claws extended. He spoke, as gruffly as before.

"You have a whole system in this 'society'. That means you likely have enemies. You probably get uninvited guests all the time. What do you do with these uninvited guests? Kill them? Ship them off somewhere else? Trap them?" He spat out, as though he was trying to guess their plans for him. It was pretty obvious he wasn't buying their hospitality, but he was still secretly hoping they weren't lying. If this society was indeed out for the better, then he might have finally found someplace he could be safe with Vazza. It was unlikely, however, and Zavaal knew this.

Aquilles made his way carefully through the damaged Gilded Pass, brushing aside fallen trees with his enormous claw to check if there was anyone stuck underneath them, or if anything was destroyed that he didn't know about. So far, he had found nothing. The entire island seemed to be utterly trashed by the monsoon. Trees strewn about, Pokemon lost somewhere in the chaos, buildings ruined, and more. It was a rather hard time, but at least things weren't bleak. There had been worse situations in the past.

The Consul knew his way around the Rainbow Society's island rather well, having spent the better part of his life inspecting, investigating, and defending it. And he had no intention of ceasing this defense. Chervil had been his commander for a long time, and he, in turn, dedicated his life to defending the Society she led. Even from behind the scenes, he supported her in every part of her life, knowing what she was capable of. He had no feelings for her save for loyalty and respect, and he even once made it rather clear that he supported her relationship with Sebastian. The Rainbow Society was supposed to be as much of a utopia for wild Pokemon as possible, so in what case could he say otherwise?

Last edited:
Astra blinked in surprise as the telepathic connection was made. "You..." This was almost certainly Daniel. She'd hoped to meet him at a less stressful time, but she could infer that the storm last night was what had driven him out of wherever he lived in the first place. Curiosity spiked—what were his reasons for wanting to stay away to begin with? But, as usual, her Yellowcoat training took over at Daniel's stuttering and struggling. "It's going to be alright. Relax."

Daniel seemed to be in worse condition the more she looked at him—walking to the medic den on his own wasn't an option. Astra felt a little bad about having this be their first interaction, but it was for his own good. She privately doubted his stubby legs would have done him much good on the ground even in perfect health, anyway. She floated him and herself off toward the medic den, keeping him as stable as possible.

"... Is your house alright?" she asked, quietly, once they were inside. It was as busy as she'd expected. Not waiting for him to reply, Astra directed her gaze to the two apprentices tending to some Purpleguards. "Could you two get me some Sitrus berry juice and bandages? I need to treat this cut."

———

Jay watched as several small embers landed and immediately fizzled out on the dirt path. Way less gross than when he sneezed, in the Mienfoo's opinion. Lucky fire-types. Amaris sounded like he was doing better, though, which was good since they'd be going on a patrol into a dangerous area. Not that Gilded Pass was usually rough—actually, it was frequented by so many Pokémon that it was completely safe, normally. But it was even more forested than the town was, and Jay really wasn't looking forward to having to Jump Kick any broken tree trunks.

Amaris' words snapped him straight out of that, though. Yeah, he could totally clear whatever debris they came across! Jay was more practiced in actual combat poses, but... well, it'd be fine. He had Amaris with him, anyways. "Nope! I'm good!"

He had to take a moment to think it over a second time, having spoken a bit quickly. The Blueblood had wanted a decently sized group for the scouting. Organization was a mess, with the disaster and all, so he wasn't sure how that had gone—he'd seen the Consul for a moment, though, landing down as powerfully as ever. Hopefully he and Amaris would be able to reach Gilded Pass without any trouble, but just what they'd come across he wasn't totally sure of. ... Jay found himself walking closer to the Vulpix, just in case.

The Braviary nodded. "I knew that the storm was a strong one, but I could barely think that there were going to be so many injured Pokemon, or even lose their houses." From time to time, he continues making some screes, repeating the same message as he did before, still flying from time to time in circles to make sure that there were no Pokemon around that needed help or were missing. They were slowly approaching the Fuchsia Marsh. "I'm glad to have all of you around. I still remember when other Yellowhearts like you tried to save my eye. I was lucky, to say the least. At least... I can still use it... Badly, but I can use it." He said, laughing a little. "I hope there are no Pokemon with injuries that severe. I know how it hurts and it's not something I'd recommend to go through..."

When he looked below, he, as well as Paris, had a perfect view of the entirety of the Sakura Valley. Luckily, the damages to the area have been minimal. There were a lot of leaves around from the cherry blossoms tree, but, ignoring one or two fallen trees, the rest of the territory seemed mostly untouched. It could have been a lot worse, that's for sure.

Aquilles continued pushing through the debris, considering how long it would take to clean this mess up. The island would obviously be returned to its pristine and beautiful state, but not for some time. The storm did quite the number on this place. Whatever the case, Aquilles was determined to make the island better for everyone who lived on it. If he had to personally carry each and every fallen tree trunk in order to clean the island up, he damn well would. And thankfully, he had an entire society behind him that was just as willing to help. He was confident they could handle a small disaster like this, even if they have been happening more frequently as of late. It was a test of solitude, and Aquilles was confident they could surpass it.

He nonchalantly knocked a broken tree aside at the border of Fuchsia Marsh and was met by a sudden and aggressive hiss. A Seviper, and a rather large one, burst out from behind the tree and jolted out of close proximity to the titanic Clawitzer, who brought his own claw up in response. The unexpected appearance of the Seviper jogged his mind of other thoughts and focused him on the task at hand, though it did fluster him slightly with how quickly it had appeared. For whatever reason, though, the Seviper hadn't taken the advantage of surprise and attacked. Instead, it backed out of range of both itself and Aquilles. That meant the Seviper wasn't intent on attacking. It was self-defense.

Aquilles knew most of the RS members, save for some of the newest recruits or visitors. Whenever he ran into a Pokemon he didn't recognize, it usually meant they were an outsider. That left two possibilities: This was Vazza, or this was just another Seviper, and Vazza was somewhere else. The former was obviously the most likely, though, so Aquilles lowered his howitzer claw and rose the other in greeting.

Before he could say anything, however, the Seviper backed up further, rose into the air slightly to seem larger, and used Screech on the Consul. Aquilles' first reaction was to blast it back, but he hesitated. It was likely that the Seviper only felt he was a threat, and was preparing to defend itself. Whatever the case, however, Aquilles would be ready to fight or talk. Without seeming even mildly intimidated, he rose his howitzer claw again, opened it, and pointed it at the Seviper. A symbolic statement that he would not back down.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie shook her head. “No. We don’t resort to killing, regardless of intentions. You aren’t technically an intruder anyway. The most we would do for someone with malicious intent is to possibly have them leave. We only defend if we’re attacked first.”
Luna smiled. “Yeah, there’s nothing to worry about. As long as you don’t try to start a war or something like that, you’re fine! I can tell that you don’t trust us, but I don’t understand why! We’re not planning on hurting anyone!”
“Don’t be insensitive, Luna,” Allie scoffed. “I understand that you don’t trust us much. Honestly, I wouldn’t either. Is there anything we can do to help, though?”

Paris looked down as they worked their way through the air and to the Fuchsia Marsh. He looked down and spoted someone calling for help. A snake like pokemon. She seemed like she was looking for someone. "He Tiberius there is someone down in the Fuchsia marsh. They maybe lost but it seems like they are looking for someone. Do you think you can let me down there." He then saw that the pokemon go to attack one of the society but it seemed to be only self defense. "I think you better hurry. Aqullies just found them and he might need some help."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright looked to the yellowcoat. "Yes Astra. I will get it to you right away." He put down the herbs that he was working on to prepare and went to the pantry where the jars of juice were kept for when they were needed. He handed the glass to Astra. "By the way Allie was hit by a hidden power by some unknown pokemon while they were out on patrol and she needs some help in that matter. She seems to have taken guite a bit of damage meaning that she was hit by a fighting type move." Bright wanted to inform Astra that there where others who needed help as well. He then went back to what he was doing before.

"Yes... it still is... just that the ground... uhh... above it was like... so so wet... and stuff kinda... erm... well... uhh... umm..." Daniel promptly replied through his telepathic message to the Gothitelle. The little Pokémon attempted to fire off a beam of ice towards the black figure, but only a tiny, harmless droplet of ice came out of his mouth. The small crystal fell onto the floor and shattered into microscopic bits.

"Augh! Could you like... let me go?! I don't know why... that beam... didn't work at all! Eurgh, and I can do this... uhh... by myself! I can't let that... green snake... see me here!" Daniel protested through another session of thoughts directed towards the Gothitelle. It was apparent that the baby Pokémon had not taken into the account of the other thoughts that could easily be intercepted by other Psychic Pokémon.

The Braviary laughed a little. It seems that this flight was giving him some energies too, just like old times. "Hehehe, of course. Just make sure you have a good grip." He commented before he started to plummet. When they were about to reach the treetops, he suddenly changed his trajectory, becoming more horizontal again and slowly flapping his wings a little, making sure to slow down enough. And indeed, they had a good landing, fortunately, relatively near the location of the snake Pokemon. He then lowered his back, making sure that the Gardevoir could easily get down safely. He was panting a little, but nothing that would be worth to worry about.

Amaris nodded lightly to Jay, the Mienfoo seemed confident on going as soon as possible, which was a pleasant surprise for the Vulpix, as he wanted not to wait. Amaris was always happy to help anyone, even if usually he seemed like he didn't care much for anyone. It was his persona, and he couldn't say he was too proud of what he was known for, but he digressed. "Alright, we'll get going then. Maybe...perhaps..err.." He struggled for words, beginning to walk as Jay scooted closer towards him. Amaris was happy that he could be accompanied by someone, especially since Amaris had never been prepared for fighting, only ever practicing the art of healing. He hoped to find more supplies for the Yellowcoats, but he could not voice this opinion in the words he wanted to. "We can find more supplies." Amaris would've been more excitable in tone, but something about his voice seemed somber. He looked forward, his gaze softer now than it usually was, as he had always been more stoic than any other Pokemon on the island.
Amaris was up to the challenge, the vulpix began to hope they could find someone to aid, or else their search would be worthless. He had walked a bit faster, jumping lightly over debris, hoping Jay would be able to follow without falling too far behind. It was mainly wood and broken pieces of different household items, but he wanted to make sure he didn't accidentally set any of those things ablaze, as what he feared most then was causing more destruction. He didn't want to be a cause distress in a time of depression, of course. The path they were taking would lead them towards Glided Pass quickly, as Yellowcoats and Orangehearts needed fast and easy ways to get in and out of town for medical purposes.

Last edited:
"Thank you Tiberius. Here this should give you some of your energy back." Paris went through his bag and pulled out the berries he kept for things like this. He sorted through them until he found and oran berry and handed it to Tiberius.

He turned to the snake pokemon and held his hands up as a sign of peace. "We mean you no harm. I am a medic we spoted you down here and thought you might be hurt. Aqullies will not hurt you, neither will I, or Tiberius. I just want to check you over to make sure you are not hurt. Then we can take you back to the society for a more through exam and see if we can help you back to were you belong or we can set you up with a new home here." He hoped that his words would help ease the agitated serviper and let her know that they are here to help and not harm her.

The Braviary preened the feather os his chest while Paris looked for the berry. He had just noticed how messy his feathers were. "Gah, I should have preened myself before... I'm looking horrible!" He said, and then, he unfolded one of his wings and took the berry. "Thanks, Paris. You are treating me incredibly well today." He said, nuzzling one of his hands with his beak for some seconds. Then, he proceeded to peck the berry and slowly eating it, holding it with his beak as he approached the snake Pokemon.

He really hoped the Pokemon to be Sebastian, though, for his surprise, it was a Seviper. Obviously, he ruffled his feathers a little and showed a rather menacing pose. He didn't even notice Aquilles, at least, at first. He left the berry aside for a moment and unfolded his wings, ready to fight if it was necessary. After hearing Paris, he nodded. He has always been a little mistrustful with Pokemon that he didn't know. "Listen to him. Make just a single suspicious movement and I swear that you won't live to see another day."

Zavaal again relaxed, slightly. He remained standing on his rear legs, turning his attention back to Allie and Luna. His expression didn't change much, but he did appear ever-so-slightly less aggressive.
"Yes. Tell me what you Pokemon do around here in this.. 'Rainbow Society'. What is your purpose? Or are you just a settlement of Pokemon?" He pried, trying to get as much information about the Society as possible. For the time being, he wouldn't be considering it untrustworthy, but Zavaal had been caught off-guard many times in the past. He wasn't about to let it happen again, in any situation. Especially not with Vazza at stake.

The Seviper, in response, suddenly seemed much less intimidating. Its eyes widened, and it shrunk back down to the ground, using Coil as it brought its body in. It wasn't using Coil in preparation for an attack, however. Rather, it seemed about ready to jolt off in the other direction, away from the new appearances of Paris and Tiberus. The Clawitzer, in response, brought up his other claw, closed the howitzer, and spoke up as he had been meaning to earlier.

"WAIT. Slow down. I'm not here to attack you. I'm looking for a Seviper named Vazza. Is that you?" He asked, as lightly as he could. The Seviper was significantly larger than average, but Aquilles was still a giant in comparison. The Seviper, in response, backed up only slightly, poking it head out from its coiled body.

"...Y-yes? I'm Vazza. Do.. you know a Zangoose named Zavaal?" She returned, sounding rather timid.

"As a matter of fact, that's why I'm here. I ran into that Zangoose not long ago, and he was looking for you."

"W-where is he?!" Aquilles held up his smaller claw, a gesture for her to calm down.

"He's returning back to our town in the company of two of our Guard. He's safe. I'll bring you to him, if you'd like." Vazza uncoiled, suddenly seeming much more eager to approach Aquilles, but no less timid.

"Y-Yes! Please! I don't know where I am, or what happened to us- Is he alright?"

"He seemed perfectly fine when I saw him. Now come, and try to calm down." Aquilles assured, still keeping a close eye on her. Vazza seemed sincere, genuine in her emotion, but he could never be sure. Some Pokemon were rather good at playing personalities they were not. He always had to be wary of them. Still, he turned around, gesturing with his smaller claw for Vazza to follow, which she eagerly did. She still kept her distance, however, intimidated by the Consul's suspicious glare. As he went off, he looked at Tiberus and Paris for one last command.

"You two keep searching the area for damage and Pokemon. I'll take care of Vazza."

Last edited:
"You are very welcome Tiberius. We have to take care of each other or we tend to forget what we have is not what others may have. Just look at Vazza, she seemed ready to attack until she seen we were not a threat to her." Paris walked over to Tiberius and looked him over. "You know I can try to help you with your sight now it might not work all the time but it might be something. I can maybe use some of my physic powers to maybe make things a little clearer. I am not going to promise that it will fix it but it might help."