• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Pokecharms Convention

Cerol done the same steps as the others, and slowly went, through the others Pokecharms fans, to look at the screen, tp see who is here. "Wow. So much people... Even thoae who i know..." Cerol whispered, when looked at the board.

A lone boy slipped into the convention hall, having zipped his banette hoody up so far, that it was almost impossible to tell that there was a human being inside it. His arm, though covered by his ridiculously long sleeve, was around Mimi, his buneary, whom he'd only thought it appropriate to bring to this event. He loved buneary so very much, though most who roleplayed with him knew him better for his love of plusle and minun.

He unzipped his banette hoody, revealing his face, as he made a bee-line--Or should that perhaps be, beedrill-line?--For a stall selling plushies. He immediately purchased a plusle and a minun, to add to his huge collection, promising them that they would share Mimi's coveted spot on his bed.

Cerol watched who was at the convention, and looked around. He looked at the stall selling plushes. He seen emolga, dratini... "Eevee." Cerol said quietly, and tried to went there as fast as he was able. He walked to it, and bought eevee plush. He also took pichu one, because it was cute, and looked around again.

Tsu looked around and he groaned "stupid " he said as he signed in and went into the convention hall "Hey guys i'm here...i'm me the one and only Tsu...and if you want to call me Anything else just ask...." he said with a smile.

Lucas smirked as he strutted into the newly-opened convention, and marveled at it. He immediately tipped his crown to Argo and Diamond, saying, "Excuse me." and ran off. Lucas found a stand selling plushes, and was interested. He waited in line for a guy to buy a couple, and stepped up to the stand. Lucas looked around it until he came upon a Scizor plush. He grinned and pointed to it, and paid, receiving the plush. Lucas immediately dashed back over to his two companions, and held up the Scizor plush, a sly smile on his face.

Aspen showed the desk lady her ticket and account, then hurried in. She saw some people by a plushie stand and decided to go over. She waved to her fellow 'Charmers. "Hi!" she said, wondering if they'd recognize her from the face reveal she'd posted not long ago. She quickly purchased a Shiny Phantump plushie, actually a little surprised that there was even one there, then turned to the others again. "So, who're you guys?" she went straight for it, mentally slapping herself in the face for being so incredibly awkward. "I'm Aspen, or AspenTR33." Aspen made a strange voice for her username, since it was pretty weird to say to someone in person. She didn't tell them her real name, Acacia, just because she preferred Aspen. Both were trees, but Aspen just sounded a little better for some odd reason.

Diamond stepped inside, showing his ticket. He walked farther and did the security check. he walked around the con. He found a Pikachu plush. He smiled. Diamond had to win a game to grab it. He won easily. Diamond took the plush.

Noire hurried to put his new plushies in his bag, promising to let them out later. For now, only Mimi got to experience the con first hand,

The boy glanced over at the newcomer, uncertain of their identity, but if she knew who he was, then she had to be one of his followers... Or at least, someone he knew.

He turned around to face her, instinctively clutching Mimi for support.

"Um... It's Noire..." he began quietly, "Or, Roi De La Nuit Sans Fin..."

Storm bounced about as she ran on her short suger high. She smirked when she saw a few merchandise stands and wandered around them. Her eyes scanned their contents and smirked when she noticed a seedot stuffy near some other charmers.

Aspen gave the person in the Banette costume a smile. "Cool! Nice to meet you in person!" she said, jokingly tipping the brim of her Eevee hat. She somewhat knew Noir, though not very well, on Pokecharms.

"L-likewise," Noire replied, scanning the area. He wondered if there was anyone else he knew here, albeit better, but still, it was nice to have found someone he sorta knew here.

He looked around the room, at some of the other stalls here. Nearby, someone was selling pokemon-themed snacks, which he was eager to try. He was pretty hungry, having skipped on breakfast that morning, and he really wanted to get something to eat now, as well as some stuff to take home. He wouldn't blow all of his money on food, though, he'd saved it all for the plushies, and he was keeping his word on that...

Noire got out his phone, and posted, 'Look for a guy in a banette hoody if you want to find me :p' on his profile, hoping that it would attract the attention of some of his other followers. After that, he settled on a slurpuff cupcake, and a box of luvdisc cookies to take home... And maybe later, he'd stop by and get jigglypuff pudding, for lunch.

"Um... I was gonna go and get a slurpuff cupcake, if you wanna come with me," he offered, "But, it's fine if you have other plans, and stuff..."

Caleb woke up at the apartment he'd rented out near the 'Charms Convention, and let out a sigh as he realized that the convention would have started by now. Sighing, he got up, got dressed, and put on his leather jacket and Skull Candy Headphones, along with his little Umbreon headband. As he pulled out his phone, he posted 'Going to the 'Charms Convention now! If there's another guy with an afro there, then just look for the guy with a shirt with my profile picture on it!' Then he hit send. Caleb started up his music, and jogged to the convention.

By the time he arrived at the convention, he noticed the doors were already opened, as he'd expected. He passed through the first gate with ease, then the second gate after logging in to his account. As he entered, he took out his phone again as he got a notification from Roi De La Nuit Sans Fin~. 'Look for a guy in a banette hoody if you want to find me :p' it said. Taking a look around, it didn't take long for him to spot the boy in the Banette hoodie, talking to a girl in an Eevee cap. Wait, she seemed familiar. Was that Aspen? "Hey, Roi! Good to see you here, man!" He called out, walking towards the two.

Riley soon got what was advertised as a PokéBurger. He kinda hoped it wasn't made with real Pokémon, when he ate it. He let his mouth open to reuse a loud belch before mumbling an "excuse me" He checked his phone and saw a post on Noir's profile and looked around for a boy with a Banatte hoodie. He soon saw him along with a few other 'Charmers. "Hey guys," he called out, walking over.

Noire jumped at the sound of the stranger's voice, instinctively burying his face in his buneary plush's fur. Sudden loud noise often frightened him, as did a lot of social interaction, so he was kind of a shut in, a far-cry from the blunt, sarcastic person he was on Pokecharms.

He still turned to face them, wondering if it was someone he knew from the site. "Um... Excuse me, but, who are you?" he said quietly.

"Sorry if I startled you." Caleb apologized, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm Eevee E on Pokecharms. We've been in a few Roleplays together. 'A Pokemon Journey With Ryan,' and a couple other ones." He explained, and turned his head back as someone was calling out to them. He let out a wave at the person. "Hey, man."

"Sup, Ry_Burst the name," Riley said, walking over, giving an over exaggerated bow. He raised his torso back up and gave a peace sign and a smile. "But you can call me Riley. Who are you?"

"Eevee E. Good to see you in real life, Riley." Caleb replied. "So, imma take a wild guess here." He said, pointing to Aspen. "Is that you, Aspen? If not, you're either a doppleganger or her twin sister, because you look exactly like her."

"Oh, really?" Noire answered, "Man, that was a rough one..."

The drama surrounding that roleplay lingered in Noire's mind still, despite it having been ages since it took place. It must shock Eevee E now, to see Noire, the confident writer whom had both started, and settled the drama there to appear before him as such a quiet little thing, unable even to tolerate sudden noise.

He cringed at the sound of an audible belch, stepping away from the source of it, only to realise that it was... Ry_Burst? Well, there was someone he knew better, here, at least...

"I'm Roi De La Nuit Sans Fin~," Noire greeted, through a thick English accent, "Or Noire."

Aspen laughed. "Unfortunately, I don't have a sister. Two annoying little brothers, though. Nice to meetcha, Eevee," she greeted the other 'Charmer.

"Good to meet ya' too, Aspen. And, I know how annoying little siblings can be. I have, what, five? Er, wait, no. Wait, yeah. Five half-siblings." Caleb chuckled. "Lucky me, I only live with three of them. And of course the three I live with look nothing like me." Caleb muttered that last part.

"Good to meetcha in person Noire," Riley said giving a nod. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box of gummies he had bought earlier, called Pikachews. "So what do they have set up here?" He asked before poppin gone in his mouth.

"To be honest, I don't really know," the boy answered, fussing with his sleeve, "I mean, all I've seen so far is a plushie stall, and this place selling pokemon-themed sweets..."

Noire placed Mimi in his bag, as he purchased a slurpuff cupcake and some luvdisc cookies, worried about getting icing on the doll's minky fur. He cared for his plushies as best he could, never handling them unless his hands were clean and dry.

The boy delicately nibbled his pokemon themed treat, being extra careful not to get any of his cupcake's frosting on his nose. Noire was a courtly gentleman, always attempting to keep himself respectable out in public, and thus, he was rather self conscious about eating such a messy treat... But, it was slurpuff-themed, he was hungry, and he was dying to try it, so, he had to have it. He'd save the luvdiscs for when the convention was over...

"To be honest, I'm mostly here to load up on plushies, and enter the cosplay competition," he confessed, "Until then, I dunno what else I'm gonna do."

Diamond walked towards the group of charmers. One was Aspen, another Ry_Burst. He didn't recongnize the others, though. Diamond bought a candy "Torchs", which was a box of edible Torchics. Of course, they weren't alive. Diamond walked over to the group. He popped a Torch into his mouth and waved.

"There's a cosplay competition. When is that?" Riley asked, until he was distracted by Diamond walking over. "Oh hey Diamond, meet Noire." he said giving a wave in return. And within that he popped another Pikachew in his mouth.

"This evening," Noire answered, disposing of his cupcake's paper liner quickly, "I have this whole, mega banette display prepared for my entry!"

He redjusted his bag, taking Mimi in his arms again as he closed it. Now, everything that he'd bought today was safe...

The boy faced the newcomer with a quizzical expression, once again lost as to who he might be.

"Um... I'm Noire, or Roi De La Nuit Sans Fin," he began, and you are?"

"Hmm, this evening. Okay than I need a costume" Riley said rubin this chin. He gave a grin and snapped his fingers. "Perfect," he said smiling, running back into the crowd.

"I'm StevenUniverseDiamond. Or Diamond, if you will," Diamond replied. "I don't think seen you much around Pokecharms," Diamond popped a Torch into his mouth.

"I could say the same thing," Noire answered, "Your username doesn't ring a bell..."

The boy adjusted his hood, managing to get it over his forehead and eyebrows. Like this, he looked as if he had been eaten by the creature he was cosplaying as...

Noire's attention was suddenly caught by a stall at the end of the hall. It had a nice, shiny shaymin plush up for sale, which he had to have...

"Um... There's a plushie I want, so I'm gonna go and get it," he announced, "Y-ypu could come with me, if you want, though..."

Storm hugged her new seedot stuffy and continued to walk about the convention. She looked around and checked her phone every so often for new alerts. She then stopped by a wall and checked a few things at home, making sure her dogs weren't driving people up the wall.

Zander pried his way through the sea of people, "Rrrggg! Cosplay Competition! Of course I had to get stuck at the back of the crowd...." He groaned fighting through the densely packed wall. After one final shove he broke through to an open space. "Finally..." he sighed but was only able to relax for a moment before another boy ran into him causing them both to tumble over. "Ahhgg! Man its a jungle in here! Who'r you?" (@Ry_Burst)

Frase Entered the Covention Hall, And Heard Something About A Cosplay Competition, He Said
"yes! Hopefully My Costume Is Known, Took Me 2 Hours To Make It!" he walked Around, Hoping To Find Someone Else He Knew On Pokecharms.

"I'm the one, the only Ry_Burst," Riley said jumping up and making a pose. "But you can call me Riley," he added, sticking his hand ot to help the guy up.

Zander took the boys hand as he stood and shook it. "Been awhile Ry, im Trainer_Zander. Haven't seen much of you since 'Gods Who Walk Among Us' took place." He pulled up pokecharms on his phone and searched through recent notifications. "Looks like it kinda just died out huh? To bad."

Noire gladly handed over the money for his shaymin plushie, hugging it close to his chest as the vendor gave it to him. It was rather expensive, but for what it was, it was worth it, at least, to Noire.

He wandered around in search of more things to do, to fill up his time. Maybe he'd go and have a commission done. Or, maybe, he'd put the finishing touches on his mega outfit, somewhere quiet...

"Yeah," Riley said, with his mind filling with nostalgia. "I posted last and it just died." He gave a shrug and shook his head. "Anyways, it's nice to see ya Zander."

Frase Found A Group, Silently, He Heard Someone Say That They were Ry_Burst, he Smirked, As He Had Followed Ry On Pokecharms For A Long Time, He walked Up To The Group, And Said, With A Smile
"Heya!"

"Well then." Lucas said awkwardly as Diamond just walked off. He began to walk around the convention, getting a box of Pikachews, and popping a couple in his mouth. Lucas wandered around aimlessly and took a break, standing on a wall that only one other person, who was checking her phone, was at. He sighed, and began to check his phone also, not getting many alerts, except for a couple RPs, to which he quickly replied.

The girl that wished to be referred to as "River" had spent all morning preparing for the con. Scrambling for minute cosplay adjustments due to the classic costume issues had left her exhausted, which wasn't necessarily a good thing for an introvert who was tuckered out enough by social interaction alone. The wig she was wearing, despite having doctored it up quite a bit, still appeared mildly synthetic, but River didn't care. If someone had time to bash on a girl who was cosplaying just for fun, they probably need to re-evaluate their life choices. Nonetheless, she was nervous as she walked down to the nearby con, gaining odd looks from strangers (to which she replied to by awkwardly shooting them finger guns and hoping they'd quit staring). Eventually she made it to the con, her arms hugged tight around her lavender sweatshirt for warmth in the chilly March air. A quick login for authentication later she was in, the con packed with fellow Charmers, some of which she knew but didn't recognise and others whom were completely foreign to her. The purple contacts she was wearing didn't help her recognization skills either, restricting her vision considerably.

For a moment, River stood amongst the chattering crowd, drinking in the noises and colours that emerged from the convention. Anything and everything Pokémon related imaginable and more was there, but what stuck out to the cosplayer the most was a booth containing a wide array of Pokémon plushies. She spotted an Espurr, and quickly bought it without a second thought, practically slamming the money into the vendor's hand. Of course, this action was short-sighted of her seeing as she didn't bring a bag. She shoved it in her hoodie pocket along with her phone, hoping no one would notice... okay, everyone would notice, but at least there was an effort. Scooting over to the side of the booth, River quickly checked her phone, noticing a flood of posts on the newest status updates board pertaining to the current convention. Heck, maybe she could find someone she knew.

However, just as she was about to navigate her way to someone that had announced 'Look for a guy in a banette hoody if you want to find me :p', she noticed a somewhat large crowd consisting of... did that guy just say he was Ry_Burst? She recognized the username from a few roleplays, always as a character named... well... Ry Burst. Maybe his actual name was Ry Burst. The guy in the Banette hoodie (who after a quick check she found to be Noire) could wait. Plus, with multiple people there would be minimal social interaction because they're all talking to each other. Bonus!

River stumbled over to the small group of what appeared to be around four or five (though she could be wrong), inhibited by the cat toes on her shoes and the tunnel vision gifted to her by the contacts. As per usual, she found the most awkward way possible to introduce herself. "Uhh... someone over here said they were Ry_Burst or something? And... uhh... I kind of know him I guess?" Yep. Excellent work.

Caleb raised his head as his original group of fellow 'Charmers seemed to disperse. "Well, it's been great talkin' with ya', Aspen. However, I am going to find some food. Preferably something cheap yet filling." He went over to a burger stand, and scanned the menu thoroughly. Cheap? No. Filling? Only one way to find out. He ordered the most filling-looking cheeseburger there, which was also the most expensive, and took a bite.

Storm moved through the crowd as she clutched her seedot stuffy to her chest. She smiled and continued to look about the place. She fixed her bear ears and hood that sat around her neck.