• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Chronicles....

Nemesis

Former Administrator
EDIT- Forum ate the original posts, so heres a link to the backed up chronicles. New posts will be here though.,

http://forums.pokecharms.com/backupforums/index.php?topic=4533.0

Nemesis

Former Administrator
The staff room. Stuff is happening. Well, I say stuff. Words are being exchanged. Which therefore means a conversation is happening.

Nem-How

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"Meet the Parentals" was complete and utter win.

When's the sequel? :)

(But isn't Hannah taller than Rach? =o)

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Somewhere in Pokecharms, a shadowy figure sits alone. In the shadows. Being shadowy.

So that no one can see who he is. Because of the shadows.

It builds suspense you see. And intrigue. Don

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Gods its like you watch me or something. o-o XD Nice.

Nemesis

Former Administrator

A private forum in Pokecharms, Doctor Oak and Chi are having a personal chat.

Shall we listen in?

You know you want to?

Hah, knew it

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I've never seen one of these before and I think it's a great concept!

I love the humour and I can't wait to read more from the Pokecharms Chronicles ^^

Nemesis

Former Administrator

A random forum in Pokecharms, where people are chatting. Because that is what happens here. Or does now anyway, now the forums aren

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
XD

I just read this today, and I think it's really funny! But... how come I only get 2 lines in the whole thing (so far)? And Artiste stealing Sarah loves her Pikachu's art... lol

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Carmen- So here we are!

Rain-YepHereWeAreInAChapterJustAboutUs!Yay!

Carmen- No, that isn

'which one'

LULZ priceless. I love it. Tipple.

Dear lord Tipple. And his mini-modding and his arrogance. And his constant *yawn* ing. And his random tendancy to say the exact right thing to set people off.

. . . . . .

Excellent work Nem. You need a hobby. Unless this is your hobby. Then by all means, carry on.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ahaha... excellent works, Nem! I must say, I really loved the one with Figs, Sem, Ruko, and "Tipple" in the chat room, and that staff meating one. Lol because Blaziken was really funny with what you did.

Definetly looking forward to more.

Side note: my friend laughed at the "Shiny keeps getting kicked" episode...

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Priding itself on being crazy and proud, Pokecharms has many original topics. Well, original in the sense that they are stolen from various other forums. Anyway, we join the Pokecharmers as the ask other members to reveal their greatest wishes. So that they can be crushed. Aren

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Poor Shado, now a trumpet. XD

And that last one was epic, Nem. Totally epic. XD

EDIT: and poor Baratron, always forgotten that she had a degree...

This whole series is win. Epic win, actually. Good job, Nem, you make me rofl with every single Chronicles post. :D Especially when UC comes into the picture; your portraying of him gets better every single time.

Nem said:
Nem BSc (Hons)- Wha? Who graduated now? *Falls over *
That is so awesome I can't even explain it.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Feels loved* I love Ultracow, even if he chases me :p Poor Shado becoming a trumpet

(Hm, I guess he would be a Silver Magpie?)
She XD

Great chapter, they always make me laugh ^^

I have two reviews for this. They both have the same level of appreciation.

If a parody of humorous stories:
I love how you take easily complex and diverse characters and make them into extremely one-dimmensional characters to show how many story-writers do things in the realm of humor. It makes me laugh, especially when you characters break the ... "foruth wall" so to speak, and declare their one-dimmensioned-ness. I also find the script format entertaining, for most humorous story-writers do that as well. It makes me laugh everytime.

If not:

I still find it humorous to watch the jokes roll out, and the relationships simplistic and blunt. If I had known all of these people, it probably sould have made more sense. I still find some humour in some of the jokes where people are pushed aside rudely, no matter how many times I've seen that done, I still laugh.

Yayz, reviewz! I've most likely gotten your attention, what with my long posts on primarily short-post-dominated topics of yours.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
You bring up an interesting point.

It is a humorous story BUT also at times turns in to a parody of itself, with all the fourth wall breaking, characters recognizing their one-dimensional-ness etc.

I'd not really considered this before, but I guess it is a mixture of the two at different times and lately bhas become a bit more of a self parody.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
[quote author=Nemesis BSc (Hons) link=topic=4533.msg66499#msg66499 date=1216215899]
Nem- Lower the defensive shields!

Oak- An amazing plan, with only two drawbacks.

Nem- Oh?

Oak- One, we don