• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Journawhat now??
Nah, I'm not.
The person below me has no idea that I'm actually a super young kid at a computer who acts like a silly 20 year old with a hint of psychotic-ness!! :D

Have fun, and don't kill anybody until I sound the alarm!
...And said alarm is PROBABLY someone's scream! Nya ha ha!

Uh...... This might have been a bad time to walk in....
*walks out of the room and leaves question on a note behind*
"the person below me has supernatural powers."

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
WHAT KIND OF A MONSTER DOESNT LIKE KITTIES??????????????? *Ahem I mean..... yeah, I like cats The person below me doesn't like cats (and all of their adorableness)

And .................................. Unless you typed your question in invisible ink which I can not read, so if your question is asking that I can read invisible typed letters then my answer is no. ( should I get it started again? I donno ... Okay i'll start it again.)
The person below me has never met me on pokecharms before. 'snicker'
(FYI I'm not mad)

Yeeeah. Know nothing aside from YOSUKE STAHP and that they recently released P4?
The person below me is HOPEFULLY IN THE SAME PREDICAMENT AS ME BECAUSE MY LIST OF CHARACTERS I LOOK AT AND SAY "OMF I WANNA MARRY YOU" IS TOO LONG FOR THIS UNIVERSE.

Ooh, caps!

Uh, you posted the same thing twice :p . Also,I don't think I'm in the same predicament as you .-. The person below knows that they made a fighting game about the Persona series.