• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

True!

The person below me can read this:

if (classes == over)
celebrate();​
else
you.cry(finals);​
If classes are over, then celebrate. If not, you cry. Thank you coding lessons~

The person below me has cheated on a test and regretted it. My friend cheated off me in a History quiz, and after I told him I had no idea what the answers were and just guessed, he almost threw up. It was worth 7% of our mark.

OMG THEY'RE MAKING THOSE?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! * Has a scream fest* :p

The person below me... LIKES TRUMPETS!!! :)

HYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP- *BOOM!* ....Apparently not. But who cares, Hoenn remakes are coming! *gambols playfully*

The person below me is hoping that new Mega Pokemon will be introduced in OR/AS.

Hadoooken!

The person below me is getting the opposite remake than the original. Explanation: Lets say that you got Ruby, but never Sapphire. For the remakes, you are getting Alpha Sapphire, but not Omega Ruby. Get it, got it, good.

I wasn't exactly alive around the time when the originals were made, nor had I ever had a GBA growing up (I have one now. [An SP, with 9999 games on it, don't trust those.]) I'll just get Alpha Sapphire and let my brother who got his 2DS last week get Omega Ruby :)

The person below me thinks they never get noticed much outside Pokecharms. Family doesn't count.

I'm pretty unremarkable, not the kind of person who would stand out in a crowd. So yeah, I guess you could say that.

The person below me is also fairly unnoticeable.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
3d8eacaf117ba10e6c9ec1eea0e061c4

The person below me has a long neck like him.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not really no ;; I don't usually guess what a person's race is and I don't associate them with one unless they outright state what they are to me. ^^; (for the record, I'm Chinese)

The person below me can draw well