• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Depends on what I'm told to write. If I'm given enough room to do as I please it either becomes a snark fest, my Creative Writing topic I have somewhere in the General Writing Archives, or something entertaining.

The person below me has made a game out of school assignments in the past

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I guess this counts, but for my Tech Ed class we had to do a how to article. I did mine on EV training, and since I myself had never done it, I EV trained a Tangela I hatched and wrote it all down(now I have a fully trained Tangrowth and no idea what to do with it)

The person below me likes Italian food.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
No, I am thoroughly monolingual.

The person below me has a Pokémon in their avatar.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Trick question. We're on 'Charms. It might not be in the header, but the spirit is not diminished!

The person below me was around when the motto changed to "Wii're crazy and proud"

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I might have been? I kinda lurked a bit before actually joining but eh. I don't remember honestly ;;

The person below me has a trainer card in their signature

Well, wasting PP is annoying, but more often than not I don't really care, thus I don't feel hatred, so false.

The person below me has a common pattern to usernames of different websites.

Psycho Monkey

Yup. I'm Psycho Monkey where ever I go. ^_^

The person below me has gotten pissed off when the discovered the username they wanted was already taken by some no good identity thief (speaking from experience here if you couldn't tell)

Psycho Monkey

It was actually the only Pokemon I did not own in Crystal. I had all 250 otherwise (got Mew from a friend)

The person below me has at least one of every event Legendary (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect) that they got from an event. Getting them from Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranch count if you got them there.

I got one of everything here from events, excluding Deoxys and Meloetta. I know there was a Deoxys event but sadly, I missed it, and if there ever was an event Meloetta for America, then I never heard one word about it. So, false.

The person below me owns at least one unusual hat.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I have dated and have had problems related to the practice. I don't know if that qualifies!

The person below me is in a relationship.

Last edited:
False, because I never seem to find anyone single or when I do said person lives in some far off place.

The person below me wants to go to sleep.