• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Slightly. Depends on whether or not I'm watching anything sufficiently "scary" enough to mess with my nerves. However, most of the time, the dark doesn't bother me.

The person below me is already preparing for Christmas(if you celebrate it)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
If by preparing you mean my house is already fully decorated besides the tree and I'm writing a Christmas themed Charms one shot, than yes, I am preparing.

The person below me celebrates a December holiday other than Christmas

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
False - I've always prefered Mareep and Flaaffy.
Sadly, I have none of the evolutionary line in my party.

The person below me has played Pokémon Crystal.

Psycho Monkey

I do. They're usually my go to source for meat when there isn't any lunch meat in the house and when I'm feeling to lazy to cook (Boiling water does not count as cooking :V)

The person below me puts ketchup on their hot dogs.

Um....that was oddly specific. I already own a 3DS, but yes, I want Pokemon Y for Christmas.

The person below me likes something unusual on their hot dogs(like, I don't know, peanut butter for example?)

Psycho Monkey

Nope. Just ketchup and onions if the latter is available. Sometimes cheese.

The person below me has played the board game Risk and won

Psycho Monkey

Canada and Bimini. If I could, I'd renounce my American citizenship and exile myself to Bimini

The person below me knows where Bimini is

Psycho Monkey

Well I am a scientist. Experimentation is what I do (And Bimini is technically two islands that hilariously enough make the shape of a shark fin)

The person below me enjoys science

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I'm sorry I'm thinking about cats again.

The person below me is below the age of 15.