• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

(I've been doing that a lot lately.. o.o)
True?But I lost it on my old laptop so false since i dont have a record of it?

The person below me has numbers in their name

..Yes. I hate that fact that not very many people know how to use a keyboard properly.(Seeing that just ruined my mood)

The person below me has eaten pizza recently.

That depends on who is looking at it. Personally I think its so-so, while others are like "Oh my gosh!! It's so pretty!! Make More!" And it's okay Zekrom, You didn't mean to do that.

The person below me has short hair.

I love the dark, and yet my imagination runs wild when I think about the possibility of things lurking in the shadows that we've hardly ever seen.

The person below me is obsessed with something.

...Uh, actually, I grew up playing Pokemon. Digimon was my show growing up. I did watch the Pokemon show a little bit, though.

The person below me likes wearing hats or other headgear.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
false, strangely even though I have 5 AP classes and lots of homework.

The person below me has over 600 songs on their iPod or phone

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
1474 songs in my library, all of which are on my phone. So yes! :D

The person below me is procrastinating something.

I am old, so... its not an old game. Unless if you're asking whether I play something like Chess or Chinese Checkers.

The next person will ask a more easy-to-answer question.

On multiple occasions. Wit a basket ball, a foot ball, dodge ball, and a soccer ball. It is not a pleasant feeling...

The person below me enjoys playing dodge ball.

True. I'm that one kid who never says anything.

The person below me has clicked the purrloin in my signature before.(if you have don't say what it does!)