• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

True. I heard that the human world nowadays dont have fights every 1 hour in 1 place
The person below me has disobeyed their leader before.

True (I cant wait to go into the new jungle arena)
The person below me hates being attacked by other that has the combination of Miner+Graveyard+Rage.

True, I think its name is Glaceon?
The person below me cant wait to prank others on april the 1st (I will zap some of the villagers for some laughs).

Yes, but really suck at it because my grammar is awful, sadly. That's why I've never published any of my works online.

The person below me has never travelled overseas.

Yup. I play the alto and tenor saxophones, and I had a few electric guitar lessons. Also, I can almost play Megalovania on the keyboard. >w<

The person below me is taking an art class.

False

Megalovania huh? I made a remix of Bonetrousle using the Electric Guitar not used to the sounds tho

The person below me has a Shiny Legendary

True! It was the worst trade of my life. My shiny (MY FIRST-EVER SHINY) mega Ampharos for a shiny Jirachi. Never used the thing. Cri.

That's really cool, though! I'd love to hear Bonetrousle on the electric guitar, honestly.

The person below me prefers the older Pokemon games to the newer ones.